Author Topic: Should I go back to college and waste my time and money?  (Read 882 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should I go back to college and waste my time and money?
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2007, 11:23:34 PM »
Go to school. It does a number on your mind and your thought process. Plus y ou came this damn far, get your degree. All you got is 3 damn classes, get it over with.

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2007, 09:52:20 AM »
just drop out and sell coke

so the cops can hunt ur ass down instead of bothering me

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2007, 09:31:58 AM »
*psychologists don't prescribe drugs, they just talk to people, psychiatrists do *

about the school thing, i am 21, and for the last year i didn't go to school, i know what you mean about everyone telling you to go back, it gets a little annoying because nobody know what you are all about, and what you wanna do but everyone just says go back to school. i left because i had no clue what i wanted to do, and my motivation for work was gone. but after a year, man i just want to study, so im moving out to the city and going back to school, i dont really know what i want to do, but i wanna get my membranes working, i wanna take some cool sociology and english courses and take it from there, btw, you can wipe your ass with an associates, even a bachelors means almost nothing now, unless you get good internships and experience and build up a nice resume.