Author Topic: Mexicans are filthy animals and have no class  (Read 646 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mexicans are filthy animals and have no class
« on: May 29, 2007, 07:52:52 PM »
They held the Miss Universe pageant last night in Mexico and the filthy Mexicans in the audience booed Miss USA mercilessly. They also booed her during a costume party the day before. The last time the pageant was held in 1993, the Mexican audience members also booed the American participant. And who can forget a few years ago when the US played Mexico in a soccer match in Mexico City, and the Mexicans booed the American national anthem and chanted "Osama Osama" at the American players.

If Americans had booed Miss Mexico there would be national outrage here in the US and America would be lecturing itself about how evil and racist we are. But when Mexican racist blatantly disrespect one of our women no one even cares. Mexicans should be on their knees every night thanking God for America, but instead they attack us like this.

Booing during the pageant

Booing before the pageant

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Mexicans are filthy animals and have no class
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 08:00:35 PM »
I would respond, but then again, you are as much a conservative, and beleave what you type as Steven Colbert.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 08:13:24 PM »
at least this time he makes a good point, its not like the girl or the event have anything to do with foreign policy.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 08:32:29 PM »
lol @ your need to be an attention whore

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 08:38:25 PM »
They held the Miss Universe pageant last night in Mexico and the filthy Mexicans in the audience booed Miss USA mercilessly. They also booed her during a costume party the day before. The last time the pageant was held in 1993, the Mexican audience members also booed the American participant. And who can forget a few years ago when the US played Mexico in a soccer match in Mexico City, and the Mexicans booed the American national anthem and chanted "Osama Osama" at the American players.

If Americans had booed Miss Mexico there would be national outrage here in the US and America would be lecturing itself about how evil and racist we are. But when Mexican racist blatantly disrespect one of our women no one even cares. Mexicans should be on their knees every night thanking God for America, but instead they attack us like this.

The Mexicans booed at the soccer match and made the chants because the American players pissed on their field prior to a game. Where's the class in that? I'm sure you consider that filthy, no? Or is it normal for you crackers to walk into each other's homes and piss on your carpets?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 10:24:11 PM »
Mexicans are fucking beaners... They should go back to spicland

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 10:27:07 PM »
 :bomb:

Grown Ass Kid

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 02:20:44 AM »
only the jagers from mexico who like banda are dirty theres a lot of cool latinos

trappedinhell

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 07:23:18 AM »
damn....this is fucked up
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 11:16:19 AM by trappedinhell »
http://www.myspace.com/dipset9987
Hip Hop isn't dead...but is slowly getting taken out....

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 01:50:35 PM »
this aint new. Everyone hates the states.

Grown Ass Kid

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2007, 01:53:01 PM »
^true but mexicans should be kissing our ass since we let a bunch of their filthy slow moving dark ass hunched over alcoholic non english speaking choice candidates stay in our land of opportunity

D-Lyte

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Stupid
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 02:28:49 AM »
only the jagers from mexico who like banda are dirty theres a lot of cool latinos

Word. "Real" American do you actually listen to HipHop? You're so fuckin' conservative it's hard to believe man.
【●•▶ᎽᎯᎽ ᎯᏒᏋᎯ◀•●】

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 06:08:18 PM »
^i know right i don't think theres even one conservative rapper

Elevz

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 02:12:56 AM »

Word. "Real" American do you actually listen to HipHop? You're so fuckin' conservative it's hard to believe man.

Check the stats - he doesn't go on the music boards at all; he only comes in the TOT, to confront the negroes with his conservative right-winged bullshit. Poor kid probably doesn't realise dubcc is 65% white.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 02:46:39 AM »

i really thought brian and you are approximately on the same level as far as spreading dirty disgusting racism is concerned, but now you proved that you belong to the absolute top racists on this board, congratulations!!!
have the mexicans touched your white redneck asshole one time too often? or where does the rage and hatred come from?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]