Author Topic: Goodbye Dollar, Hello Amero?  (Read 189 times)

jeromechickenbone

Goodbye Dollar, Hello Amero?
« on: May 30, 2007, 06:26:59 PM »
2 minute video from CNBC

Google it.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Goodbye Dollar, Hello Amero?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 06:57:18 PM »
yea the Amero will be used when the NAU is ushered in somehow,

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 08:04:24 PM »
its called a fucking loonie

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 11:45:35 PM »
Fuck that shit. What benifit would America and Canada have with sharing their currency with the shitty peso?

Grown Ass Kid

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 03:03:25 PM »
mexico is a third world country, if we make them raise their standards of currency they will fall further into economic shit

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 07:28:00 PM »
Like Ted said, Fuck that!! The Canadian dollar is at its highest point right now in years and if it exceeds the american dollar I'll be even more pissed.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 10:33:18 PM »
Mexico has the highest number of Billionairs percentage wise, but the working class don't make shit and stay poor. Sharing currency with them could strengthen them, and help them out. To share currency though, we need to force regulations so that they catch up to us and Canada, and also it would be easier to keep their asses from jumping borders.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2007, 04:15:09 AM »
1 currency spanning the US, Canada, and Mexico is fucking HORRIBLE FOR EVERYONE that isn't a billionaire.  This is a preliminary step to eventually wiping away the borders between the countries, and eventually forming ONE GIANT GOVERNMENT.  You think the government is totally fucked now?  Wait haven't seen shit yet.

This is some scary ass shit in my opinion.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 05:46:13 AM »
This is all a part of the Trilateralists plans and the CFR to reshape the world as we know it and bring about a world government, which wipes out control and sovereignty. Jrome is right, the merging of the 3 countries, would lead to the same effect that the European Union has had, namely all member states are given free labour movement. This explains why America is so resistant to pushing out the illegal immigrants and actually helping them. This is because under the North American union banner, the borders would be open for these people anyway. Not only would they be open for the estimated 30 plus million illegals’ who are already there, which I know is a figure that outstrips the publicised figure, but you will find lots of info which suggests it's nearer the true number. However it would also allow for waves more immigration.

The Trilateral Commission whose lead member is David Rockefeller stands guilty of treason in my book. This is the same organisation which created the European Union and there is nothing good or wholesome about such a change. It centralises power to an unelected rampantly corruptbody who then get to call the shots (which is essentially what happens in the E.U) I know some liberals believe that a world government is a wonderful transformation of the nation states. but it's a naivety on a whole different level. Fundamentally a world government allows the people at the top to do is to reshape the world in their own image. This is the reason why the American Constitution is being systematically attacked, because under the North American Union the constitution becomes superfluous once the legal powers have been transferred over to this body.

In turn, the goal of a world government is realised when the states are merged into Unions and then the respective Unions are merged with one another. For an example of how quickly these scum bags are trying to hurtle us towards that objective, the BBC announced a few weeks ago, that the U.S had agreed a free trade deal with the European Union. http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article17656.htm. This is simply an incremental step, a building block towards a further merger. In fact, in the E.U's infancy, it was sold to the people as simply a free trading block between the then member states. Then the progression from a free trading zone, was to empower the E.U to then become the central block from which decisions would be made from. Indicative of this transformation, is the fact that 60% of the UK's laws are directed by the E.U. Recently of course, there has been the almost complete acceptance of a single currency (the euro) The E.U or more suitably termed the European Government begins to grow ever larger as more nation states join the ranks also.

If this was not a clear enough indication of the agenda of the new world order (one world government) there have been 2 more revelations recently. Firstly the E.U held a public referendum on an E.U constitution and  in both the Netherlands and France the public said no and yet the E.U have said they are going to implement it anyway!  The second revelation is that the newly elected president of France, has called for a new Mediterranean Union to be formed. This again creates another layer, another all encompassing government, which then further integrate itself with the European Union. The way in which that merger takes strides forward, is that nations like France and Italy are already a part of the E.U and b) once those people had E.U citizenship, they can then move to any part of the E.U's states who are not within that regional sector http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6631499.stm

However despite the deceit and despite the open treason, you can either summise that the media in America is being controlled or it's extremely ignorant. I think it would be reasonable to assume it's the further, especially when considering this is so big, it's impossible for it to duck under the radar. If you need further proof that the wheels are actively being put into motion, go to google and type in Judicial Watch, they have a plethora of information on the chess moves which are being played out.

It's a complex topic but I hope that what I have said above makes some semblance of sense, don't get it twisted though, this is a very big deal and illustrates what power hungry control freaks they are.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 09:30:21 AM by virtuoso »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 09:51:40 AM »
Its funny that people don't know this is going on. They are just looking for the perfect disaster to make it all happen.