Author Topic: Rumor: Popular N.Y. Rapper Gay!!!  (Read 912 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Rumor: Popular N.Y. Rapper Gay!!!
« on: May 31, 2007, 11:34:35 AM »
This rumour is a late edition to my Mid Week Drama edition, and is big, big, big and exclusive. We at Yo! Raps are the first to break this!

"Is a certain popular Rap New York born celebrity homosexual?"

Another exclusive scoop your boy Usman got. I was speaking to a particular someone in an interview recently and he was discussing his upcoming project, and who he has got involved in revealing a lot of information about artists such as working with Busta Rhymes and others, the most shocking information was what he said about a certain Rap celebrity based in New York and known worldwide. Apparently, this New York born male celebrity in the rap game, was caught having sex with a brother of a famous rap music executive/mogul, in the restrooms of a plush Chinese restaurant in Miami, at a Memorial Weekend a few years ago.

Rumour has it, there is a video out there (not on YouTube.com), but a select few have it, including the guy I interviewed.

If you want more clues, email me Usman at usman@yoraps.com

If you want to find out who it is, stay tuned for the full interview with this guy, which will be hitting the net within the next couple of days, or stay tuned for next weeks edition of Mid Week Drama. This is live every Wednesday, and I will fully reveal who the celebrity is, and who the music executive is, of whom his brother was involved. I promise, I will reveal the name next week.

I don’t want to reveal my source now, because I know all you other websites will go running to him, asking him who it is.

So stay tuned for next week’s Mid Week Drama, or watch out for the full interviewed posted on Yo! Raps in the next few days.

Source: www.yoraps.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Rumor: Popular N.Y. Rapper Gay!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 11:46:43 AM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 12:13:17 PM »
I was speaking to a particular someone in an interview recently and he was discussing his upcoming project, and who he has got involved in revealing a lot of information about artists such as working with Busta Rhymes and others, the most shocking information was what he said about a certain Rap celebrity based in New York and known worldwide. Apparently, this New York born male celebrity in the rap game, was caught having sex with a brother of a famous rap music executive/mogul, in the restrooms of a plush Chinese restaurant in Miami, at a Memorial Weekend a few years ago.

Interview with Papoose? :o

Lol, wow niggas, ::).

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 12:18:16 PM »
its fifty cent!!!!!!! :P

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 12:45:26 PM »
^ That's what it's gonna be. Somebody from G Unit or somebody from Dipset. ::)

All wack.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 01:34:23 PM »
mase..........lil cease............lmfao........most possibly right?

Jome

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 03:27:21 PM »

Attention whoring at it's finest.  ::)

Blu Lacez

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007, 04:08:29 PM »
This rumour is a late edition to my Mid Week Drama edition, and is big, big, big and exclusive. We at Yo! Raps are the first to break this!

"Is a certain popular Rap New York born celebrity homosexual?"

Another exclusive scoop your boy Usman got. I was speaking to a particular someone in an interview recently and he was discussing his upcoming project, and who he has got involved in revealing a lot of information about artists such as working with Busta Rhymes and others, the most shocking information was what he said about a certain Rap celebrity based in New York and known worldwide. Apparently, this New York born male celebrity in the rap game, was caught having sex with a brother of a famous rap music executive/mogul, in the restrooms of a plush Chinese restaurant in Miami, at a Memorial Weekend a few years ago.

Rumour has it, there is a video out there (not on YouTube.com), but a select few have it, including the guy I interviewed.

If you want to find out who it is, stay tuned for the full interview with this guy, which will be hitting the net within the next couple of days, or stay tuned for next weeks edition of Mid Week Drama. This is live every Wednesday, and I will fully reveal who the celebrity is, and who the music executive is, of whom his brother was involved. I promise, I will reveal the name next week.

I don’t want to reveal my source now, because I know all you other websites will go running to him, asking him who it is.

So stay tuned for next week’s Mid Week Drama, or watch out for the full interviewed posted on Yo! Raps in the next few days.

Source: www.yoraps.com

^6
As much as i'd like to find out who..but in the long it don''t really matter.
If the rapper is gay or not!!

I know sum months ago, on Fox News, a gay rapper appeared on the network cable news, talking about he is angry that rappers are using the "f word" in a negative way...
I think Kanye West was also interviewed for that report on MTV, it was a report on "Stop Gay Bashing in Hip Hop"..or sumthin..

Blu!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 04:19:28 PM »

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 07:08:33 PM »
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuurtis

The Maestro

Blu Lacez

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2007, 07:25:51 PM »
^^
How come you folks are saying it's 50??..lol

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2007, 08:24:03 PM »
it's probably 2pac, yall seen the zebra g-string pictures

Blu Lacez

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 03:46:51 PM »
it's probably 2pac, yall seen the zebra g-string pictures

^^^
say it ain't so???
proof, cuz i have never seen such a pic...

Paul

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 06:44:22 PM »
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuurtis

^^
How come you folks are saying it's 50??..lol

cuz it aint anybody from the set
funkyfreshintheflesh

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!