Author Topic: Real Life Stan Steals Kims Phones, Rings Eminem To Listen To Demo  (Read 1140 times)

TRG

Friday - June 1, 2007 by Jolene "foxxylady" Petipas

An aspiring Canadian rapper reportedly earned a visit from local authorities and a call from Detroit police for st Eminem's cell phone and calling up the controversial rapper.

According to Canada's Windsor Star, Kyle Spratt, 18, of Windsor, Ontario snatched Kim Mathers phone at a Windsor bingo hall where he worked at while she was smoking outside. Spratt would then call Eminem on her phone asking him to listen to his demo track.

"He was a real (expletive)," Spratt told The Star. "He pretended it wasn't him and he did a fake voice."

Spratt would then receive a call from Detroit police telling him to stop harassing Eminem.

Frustrated with the cold reception he received from his idol, Spratt, who recorded the conversations he had with both the Detroit police officer and Eminem, sampled them in a song titled "Slim Sellout" attacking the rapper.

"I was a huge Em fan growing up," Spratt explained." Now, it's like, (expletive) him."

Spratt posted the sing on his myspace page and received 1,400 hits in two days. The link to the song was removed from Spratt's website on Wednesday (May 30) and Windsor police paid the jilted rapper a visit.

According to Windsor police Inspector Greg Renaud, Detroit police contacted them saying that Spratt told Kim Mathers that if he wasn't going to get some promotion from Eminem, "he was going to post the photos of [their] children on the web."

Spratt told The Star that the police checked his computer but didn't find any photos. He also claims that Kim Mathers misread one of the text messages he had sent her.

"I was text messaging back and forth with Kim Mathers and she was being pretty rude to me, so I said something to the effect of, 'wait until I get a hold of paparazzi,'" Spratt explained. "But, like, I was just trying to get her going. It did get her going. She assumed that I took pictures off her phone, which I did not."

"They said that Kim thinks that I'm going to put out pictures of her kids that were on the phone, which is not true," he stressed. "Kim was just doing that to stir the pot."

Renaud said the Mathers family will not be pressing charges because Spratt has already paid for his crime by losing his job at the bingo hall.

listen here lol
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=183087699

or

http://www.zshare.net/audio/21048978d8c1bc/

lmao this guy is pathetic to think Eminem will be happy that he stole Kims phone, and every more pathetic to think Eminem will respond

and then he disses him lmao, loser

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
Re: Real Life Stan Steals Kims Phones, Rings Eminem To Listen To Demo
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 06:41:39 PM »
i would've stolen that bitches phone too

money i stack pay for my crack

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 07:21:41 PM »
ROFL, THIS IS FUCKIN HILARIOUS.

edimean22

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 10:31:16 AM »
that song is kinda dope, this nigga tryna sound like eminem tho on his flow

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 09:23:55 PM »
Lol, fucken idiot

XaNdEr

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 04:25:16 AM »
Lol, that song is funny.  8)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 04:32:41 AM »
am i the only 1 who thinks dat fone call probly was sum1 frm shady management..and not slim lol

cus it dont sound nuffn like him lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 07:04:46 AM »
I can't stand people like that.  ::)

If you can't get on your own grind, than nigga, you suck!!

XaNdEr

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 09:04:28 AM »
I can't stand people like that.  ::)

If you can't get on your own grind, than nigga, you suck!!

Pac got back through Death Row (at least for a part).
Eminem got big thanks to Dre.
50 Cent got big cause his affiliation with Eminem, Dr. Dre etc.
Timbaland got big cause Jay-Z let him produce some beats on his platinum records.
etc.
etc.

You need a platform to start on if you wanna become known. You talk bullshit homie, cause someone famous or "important" can help you to get your name out.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 09:17:01 AM »
^ By stealing a RAPPER'S GIRLS phone? Come on now. Who does that?

XaNdEr

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 11:08:07 PM »
Gotta start somewhere huh, i mean he stole something, he is way more thuggish then half the rappers nowadays, they never did dirt yet they claim it in their songs. This kid does what is necessary to get his name out, gotta respect his hustle.  8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 03:44:14 AM »
Friday - June 1, 2007 by Jolene "foxxylady" Petipas

An aspiring Canadian rapper reportedly earned a visit from local authorities and a call from Detroit police for st Eminem's cell phone and calling up the controversial rapper.

According to Canada's Windsor Star, Kyle Spratt, 18, of Windsor, Ontario snatched Kim Mathers phone at a Windsor bingo hall where he worked at while she was smoking outside. Spratt would then call Eminem on her phone asking him to listen to his demo track.

"He was a real (expletive)," Spratt told The Star. "He pretended it wasn't him and he did a fake voice."

Spratt would then receive a call from Detroit police telling him to stop harassing Eminem.

Frustrated with the cold reception he received from his idol, Spratt, who recorded the conversations he had with both the Detroit police officer and Eminem, sampled them in a song titled "Slim Sellout" attacking the rapper.

"I was a huge Em fan growing up," Spratt explained." Now, it's like, (expletive) him."

Spratt posted the sing on his myspace page and received 1,400 hits in two days. The link to the song was removed from Spratt's website on Wednesday (May 30) and Windsor police paid the jilted rapper a visit.

According to Windsor police Inspector Greg Renaud, Detroit police contacted them saying that Spratt told Kim Mathers that if he wasn't going to get some promotion from Eminem, "he was going to post the photos of [their] children on the web."

Spratt told The Star that the police checked his computer but didn't find any photos. He also claims that Kim Mathers misread one of the text messages he had sent her.

"I was text messaging back and forth with Kim Mathers and she was being pretty rude to me, so I said something to the effect of, 'wait until I get a hold of paparazzi,'" Spratt explained. "But, like, I was just trying to get her going. It did get her going. She assumed that I took pictures off her phone, which I did not."

"They said that Kim thinks that I'm going to put out pictures of her kids that were on the phone, which is not true," he stressed. "Kim was just doing that to stir the pot."

Renaud said the Mathers family will not be pressing charges because Spratt has already paid for his crime by losing his job at the bingo hall.

listen here lol
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=183087699

or

http://www.zshare.net/audio/21048978d8c1bc/

lmao this guy is pathetic to think Eminem will be happy that he stole Kims phone, and every more pathetic to think Eminem will respond

and then he disses him lmao, loser

fuck eminem.racist punk.

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 09:20:37 AM »
fuck eminem.racist punk.
[/quote]

what? that was such a long time ago, and there is no way em is a racist. he's white and he's a RAPPER, and he has more black friends than 90% of the rappers out there and probably has more black friends than you. doesn't make any sense for him to be a racist.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2007, 01:46:55 PM »
em ain't racist.

anyway, anyone else think it's crazy that people can now say they 'grew up listening to em'? it has been almost 10 years since he blew the fuck up though. i remember when dude came out, crazy as shit.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2007, 03:00:22 PM »
 1st off I really doubt that the fag has more african decent friends than me fool...knowing that i came out a black pussy .family and a whole lot of relatives of mine are people of color.so i seriously dont think he wieghs up with me in that department...2nd,how do u two bustaz know he not a racist???until u can answer that then shut the fuck up. 8)