Author Topic: Real Life Stan Steals Kims Phones, Rings Eminem To Listen To Demo  (Read 1147 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Real Life Stan Steals Kims Phones, Rings Eminem To Listen To Demo
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 03:10:23 PM »
how bout let's blaze one up and not call people racists,faggots, punks, bustaz etc.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 03:18:36 PM »
how bout let's blaze one up and not call people racists,faggots, punks, bustaz etc.

-T
truce it up then.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 03:52:21 PM »
1st off I really doubt that the fag has more african decent friends than me fool...knowing that i came out a black pussy .family and a whole lot of relatives of mine are people of color.so i seriously dont think he wieghs up with me in that department...2nd,how do u two bustaz know he not a racist???until u can answer that then shut the fuck up. 8)

boy has a point.. what was with the racist rap hours eminem use to do?i think he was racist and just sucked a niggas dick to get to where he is... just like this other dude was trying to do to emminem.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 05:13:51 PM »
1st off I really doubt that the fag has more african decent friends than me fool...knowing that i came out a black pussy .family and a whole lot of relatives of mine are people of color.so i seriously dont think he wieghs up with me in that department...2nd,how do u two bustaz know he not a racist???until u can answer that then shut the fuck up. 8)

boy has a point.. what was with the racist rap hours eminem use to do?i think he was racist and just sucked a niggas dick to get to where he is... just like this other dude was trying to do to emminem.

Uh, Iovine proposed Dre work with Em...so I don't know if I'd say all that about Em....but I guess we really don't know.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 10:15:54 PM »
this is crazy.. when he started talking about Kim's text messages from all these guys she's slept with.. lol.. this is nuts... This dude copied Em's style.. Em is obviously his biggest influence... he really did grow up to him.. this is a for real Stan, this is insane

I'm not dissing him though... he's actually kind of cool.

I got to admit.. his songs are actually kind of dope.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 10:41:05 PM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 12:52:44 AM »
Listen im not saying his music is not good......well his old shit was hype!!!(SSLP,MM)but now its just trash!!!and everyone from dubcc to the fucking moon knows it.hey!i was the 1st one to bumb his music in my hood when brothaz where hating on him.but when those cds,tapes(whatever)came out.it was a wrap for me...who u calling a (spearchunker).black people need to wake up. yall do have grandmas,mothers sister ect. that are afro americans.i still say fuck him, and thats my choice...peace always. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 01:06:34 AM »
sup hempside, where has your ass been nigga?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 11:31:09 AM »
Damn, I ain't even seen that link to his myspace.

LMAO, this kid is wack as fuck. Watch all the white boys jump on this nigga's ass, LOL, no offense.

Homie's just tryin' to get attention. And LMFAO at that song. It's a COMPLETE RIP OFF Eminem and it's wack as fuckkk. Shitt. :laugh:

Whatever though..

Killz/Kilo2

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2007, 05:23:16 PM »
I'mma see if I can buy his #. Then i'mma post it on here so we can all call him up & finally show our digust to him about Loyal To The Game. Lol.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2007, 11:24:27 PM »
Listen im not saying his music is not good......well his old shit was hype!!!(SSLP,MM)but now its just trash!!!and everyone from dubcc to the fucking moon knows it.hey!i was the 1st one to bumb his music in my hood when brothaz where hating on him.but when those cds,tapes(whatever)came out.it was a wrap for me...who u calling a (spearchunker).black people need to wake up. yall do have grandmas,mothers sister ect. that are afro americans.i still say fuck him, and thats my choice...peace always. 8)

I believe Em was 16 or so when he made that. How would you feel if you blew up in the rap world and then some stupid shit you said when you were 16 surfaced and people hated you? think about it.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

thisoneguy360

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 11:42:46 PM »
The diss wasn't bad, that guys just a fuckin loser though smh

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 07:49:08 AM »
Ya'll are right as fuck,he is a fucking loser,and he seems to be thinking that his shit don't stink,we're stuck dealing with this lil suburban muh fucka,and the fucked up thing is,this cat acts like he should be on,this waste of skin has made it on some boards world wide cause of his dumb shit,he's been dissing cats here acting like he can't get run up on,the problem that i'm seeing is that no one is willing to handle this dude and chin check this fool.

I posted up on a detroit board and let shady,or his people know that if they wanted this handled, it wouldn't be a problem,but i guess it ain't no thang to shady,but to real niggaz here,it's a major problem cause there are real niggaz here who put in work,and don't do dumb shit like that to get on.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 02:57:50 PM »

I believe Em was 16 or so when he made that. How would you feel if you blew up in the rap world and then some stupid shit you said when you were 16 surfaced and people hated you? think about it.

-T

You act like he was still walking around in a baby stroler or something...please!save that shit for one of this other rookies in here.im not going..at 16 your brain is functioning very well.and he knew better.wrong is wrong.and you defending that shit makes you look even crazier.he still a nazi,fuck him........making excusses for thst  itch.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2007, 02:23:10 AM »

-T

You act like he was still walking around in a baby stroler or something...please!save that shit for one of this other rookies in here.im not going..at 16 your brain is functioning very well.and he knew better.wrong is wrong.and you defending that shit makes you look even crazier.he still a nazi,fuck him........making excusses for thst  itch.

dude, rappers can't even talk about discrimination. most rappers gay bash like there's no tomorrow.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2007, 06:04:45 AM »
homie you loseing me...what the fuck do gays have to do with him useing racist words toward black people.NOTHING!plus i think being gay is fucked up....man on man, yuk!!!!3xs.