Author Topic: Real Life Stan Steals Kims Phones, Rings Eminem To Listen To Demo  (Read 1110 times)

XaNdEr

Re: Real Life Stan Steals Kims Phones, Rings Eminem To Listen To Demo
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2007, 06:09:26 AM »
Lol, that's true. But you can eat a orange and say you don't like apples though. One thing is not the other thing, discriminating based on race is different then on gender and stuff. I don't like gays either, it is not natural, but it's not like i spread hate 24/7 and wanna kill them and stuff. I mean i don't think it's cool to be gay, but if you wanna be that, then do it, as long as i don't need to be one, you know. That's what it is for me.

And weedhead is just Daz with another name, looks like he found a new drug instead of crack. Talks shit 24/7 without knowing what he says. He probably is black and has heard too much politcial Ice Cube tracks or something. Let me say one thing though, all these "cool" rappers who bash white people work with white people later on in their carreers, like Scott Storch for example, who produced for Ice Cube.  8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Real Life Stan Steals Kims Phones, Rings Eminem To Listen To Demo
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2007, 06:20:23 PM »
Gay bashing is just like black bashing. it's a group of people, just cause that shit isn't what you are/isn't what you like, there's something wrong with it? That shit is purely derivative of the human tendency to believe the universe revolves around them. Weedhead, take my favorite drug out of your name you narrowminded bigot.

You sound just like how whites must have sounded talking about blacks in the 40's.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram