Author Topic: Cormega  (Read 102 times)

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
Cormega
« on: June 01, 2007, 04:09:25 PM »
Whats up woth Mega? Havent heard much about him in the last while since he dropped that album with Lake-I think his website www.cormegasite.com is down too..any news on his new album or documentary?

Al Bundy

Re: Cormega
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 06:14:34 PM »
not that I know of. I miss his forums. He used to drop knowledge and release acapellas :)

Paul

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 06:27:07 PM »
not heard much of him, i liked the stuff he done the riflemen
funkyfreshintheflesh

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 10:23:24 PM »
not heard much of him, i liked the stuff he done the riflemen

He has a couple of albums. Check out The Realness & The True Meaning.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 12:13:09 PM »
That shit he did w/ Lake was fuckin dope.  Gotta love Mega.  I know when I bought AZ's "The Format" there was a bonus dvd of an AZ concert where Mega joined him onstage and they both kicked their verses from "Affirmative Action".  Shit was ill.

Not sure what he's up to though.

The Predator

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 12:39:35 PM »
http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1

^Snippets of Megas new mixtape legal hustle 2

After the mixtape he's droppin an lp

Efrain

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2007, 12:51:55 PM »
Yeah it's sad his site is gone. It seemed as though there was something going on with the admin over there. I forget his name but I think he was also doing Mega's who am I DVD (that still isn’t out) and toward the end of that sites life mega was making some posts to the effect of "if your pissed about the DVD not coming out blame ___ (amin) because he's the one holding it up."

The worst part about that forum was all the dickheads who would join it just because they heard Mega posted there and on their 1st post ask all these stupid fucking questions like "yo mega you talk to nas?" or "yo mega is the firm getting back together?" and of course the.. "yo mega why you hate nas? he made you, you're a hater (PLEASE RESPOND!!)??!?!". It got to the point where Mega stopped replying to any thread that wasn’t discussing the Final 4, Michael Jordan or sneakers. And even then you could tell he'd become jaded at the idea of conversing with "fans" (aka dumb 13 year old euros who go to "discos", exclusively listen to rap music from early 90's/2pac and don’t know what the fuck they're talking about).

If that site was done again than I think there should be a required post count/registration period before being allowed to either post threads or post/reply in the same forum Mega posts in.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 12:54:36 PM by Efrain »