Author Topic: Who is Luke ?  (Read 460 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Who is Luke ?
« on: June 02, 2007, 11:45:14 AM »
from Khaled's Born n Raised when Pitbull says

"Trick is the mayor, Luke is the king"
so...who is Luke?

is it about Luke & Q ? or who is?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Who is Luke ?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 12:06:46 PM »
from Khaled's Born n Raised when Pitbull says

"Trick is the mayor, Luke is the king"
so...who is Luke?

is it about Luke & Q ? or who is?

wow... just wow... wow.

Luke is the former head of 2 Live Crew, innovator of a movement about freedom of speech in Hip-Hop, father of booty shaking Miami Bass Hip-Hop, battled Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg, had a verse dedicated to him in Dre Day, and is most famous for the song, Me So Horny.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 12:09:54 PM »
Luke was a founder and brains behind 2 Live Crew.  Really laid the foundation for Miami Hip Hop, heavy drum & bass uptempo music w/ super raunchy subject matter.  Their albums were banned from music stores, and record store owners were actually jailed for selling their albums.  I believe they fought it and maybe even went to the Supreme Court as a violation of freedom of speech.

Anyway, Luke is basically the Miami / Dade County/ Liberty City king.  He's a monumental figure in Hip Hop that nobody really talks about.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 12:53:27 PM »
lol robbie williams bit ghandi

First they ignore you.
Then they ridicule you.
They they argue with you.
Then you win!
- Ghandi

fi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 03:09:19 PM »
Anyway, Luke is basically the Miami / Dade County/ Liberty City king.  He's a monumental figure in Hip Hop that nobody really talks about.
Don't wanna excuse myself but at least i;m interested and that's why I'm asking. I even have the video for Me So Horny LOL but never knew about them being so major.
Thank you a lot for the info, I will start diggin 2live crew now :)

One
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 03:25:13 PM »
Don't wanna excuse myself but at least i;m interested and that's why I'm asking. I even have the video for Me So Horny LOL but never knew about them being so major.

One

LOL, no need to excuse yourself.  I was saying that I can see why someone may not know much about him even though he's very important in the history of Hip Hop, because no one really ever mentions him.  That's why I responded cause I always try to share any knowledge I have.

MDogg was the one clowning.  I'll never diss someone for not being aware of something / somebody.  We all gotta start somewhere.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2007, 05:55:13 PM »
Luther "Luke" Campbell was the bomb back in the days...

in the 90's we had the black box, and a personal fav of mine besides the Spice channel (remember that? they never showed penetration... ::)) was Lukes Peep Show...

See if you can Torrent a few peepshows.

Swear to god, I saw a girl put a tallboy of beer in her pussy, and crush that sucker open...  :o that's some bomb azz puzzy muscles... 8)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2007, 06:05:04 PM »
Luke Skyywalker, The Man, Not The Myth
King Of The Ghetto Down With The Clique

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 02:47:54 AM »

One

LOL, no need to excuse yourself.  I was saying that I can see why someone may not know much about him even though he's very important in the history of Hip Hop, because no one really ever mentions him.  That's why I responded cause I always try to share any knowledge I have.

MDogg was the one clowning.  I'll never diss someone for not being aware of something / somebody.  We all gotta start somewhere.

there's someone wise in here !

Propped
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 04:30:22 AM »
Its like this.simmons,luke,eazy,suge.

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 04:36:46 PM »
i'm luke muthafucka

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 10:44:42 PM »
Anyway, Luke is basically the Miami / Dade County/ Liberty City king.  He's a monumental figure in Hip Hop that nobody really talks about.

One

fuckin tool, you make me sick. >:(

-KIDRENEGADE-

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 12:02:01 AM »
Anyway, Luke is basically the Miami / Dade County/ Liberty City king.  He's a monumental figure in Hip Hop that nobody really talks about.

One

i think he means diggin through old music to find their shit, not that he will start liking them just cause.

i believe english is not his first language, give him a break.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 11:32:06 AM »

One

i think he means diggin through old music to find their shit, not that he will start liking them just cause.

-T

doesn't matter...the only thing anyone should be diggin when it comes to 2 live crew is a hole to bury all their damn albums in. 2 live crew is a fuckin joke

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 12:45:32 PM »

One

-T

I certainly hope you're right, and LOL at Luke I'd have to agree.

-KIDRENEGADE-