Author Topic: Young Giantz Represent The "Weeest!" (Playa Hamms Sons) (Battlecat) HOT!  (Read 197 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Seriously this is BANANAS!! DONT SLEEP!

Young Giantz - Weeest! (Feat. Playa Hamm)

Young Giantz Represent The "Weeest!" (Exclusive) - June 4, 2007 By : Rud

When your the youngest protégés of the original Penthouse Players Clique your certain to get noticed and its important to come out swinging. Thats exactly what the group who we are ready to premiere to the world today are doing; and they are not here to disappoint.

The Young Giantz consist of Deuce Mac and Bigg Joe West aged 22 and 20 respectively both of whom are the sons of West Coast legend Playa Hamm. The duo have been writing and recording together for some time now and are finally ready to step into the public eye and have their music heard with the backing of their father Playa Hamm.

When asked about the name Young Giantz they referred us to Webster's Collegiate Dictionary which definites a "Giant" as "a legendary being of great stature and strength, of more than mere mortal powers..." - a definition they want to impress upon you with their new single.

Being the first release from the P Suite, a company built of long standing industry veterans and experience, the Young Giantz have a wealth of expertease at their disposal. Currently working on their debut EP which is set to feature production from up-and-coming beats masters including Qluso, Boogaloo and Bokia Loc as well as established producers DJ Battlecat, Blaqthoven and I-Roc.

With the researgence of the West Coast their primary aim, they have set their stall out on the EP's lead single with intent. "Weeest!" features hard hitting, bass heavy, crisp production from Battlecat affiliate Qluso - with equally vicious lyrics and killer flows from this undeniably talented duo. "Weeest" also features Playa Hamm on the chorus and is a track that deserves attention and spins; with that in mind we have it for exclusive download below.

Young Giantz - Weeest! (Feat. Playa Hamm)

We are asking that all Radio/Mixtape DJ's download this and utilise it where possible and that fans let everyone know about the Young Giantz and direct them to Dubcnn for the exclusive audio and news. We will be keeping you updated on their debut EP over the coming months leading up to its release.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Smoke

this track is produced by Battlecat?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
no, his affiliate Qluso...did you read the update? Battlecat will be producing on the EP

~Lucien~

good shit. they're finally here...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice track!  Good to hear from Playa Hamm.

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
fucking dope!
i definately slept on this one, until now - i heard the track on playa hamms myspace, and its the BOMB!

you betta check out this track.... if you havent yet... and looking on the numerous comments i guess not many checked it yet?

pz

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
fucking dope!
i definately slept on this one, until now - i heard the track on playa hamms myspace, and its the BOMB!

you betta check out this track.... if you havent yet... and looking on the numerous comments i guess not many checked it yet?

pz

yea people slept! this is a banger, props for going back and checking this!!

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
Damn, this is a dope ass track!! I missed this when it dropped. Any new info Rud?? Did the EP come out?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
No it didnt, but i spoke to them today and they have got new material and hope to having something out very soon. will keep you posted as usual!