Author Topic: acgrundy is 100% right.  (Read 703 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: acgrundy is 100% right.
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2007, 11:27:37 AM »
I highly doubt disorders such as ADD, SAD, ADHD,  etc. are from "underdeveloped" brains.

In fact, they are. Yes, genes do play an important part, because they are what initially set up the body and caused its weaknesses. The rest is all external, and that explains why the number of kids with some of these development disorders is rising at such an excessive rate: kids grow up in less interactive environments; they watch tv instead of playing with other kids. Just that is enough to affect the early development of the brain in such a bad way that these disorders have become rather common. I'm not familiar with SAD, but I know ADD/ADHD and autism are like that.

LOL. ADD has nothing to do with your brain being underdeveloped. ADD is a made up "condition" for defiant kids or kids who are considered disobedient and pay less attention. ADHD also, for kids who are defiant/hyperactive. It's a bunch of BS, they can literally class ANYONE under ADD or ADHD without knowing shit. Humans grow out of these conditions NATURALLY all the time, it's a proven fact. And LOL@comparing ADD to Autism. :-X

And of course you know what you're talking about. You're living in the center of a circle they call Truth, right?

Have you done any research on the subject, let alone having written a scripture on it? Didn't think so. So why bother questioning the input of someone who has?

I never said ADD and ADHD weren't made up conditions. In fact, all conditions are made up, as they're "discoveries". Anything mental state deviant from what's considered "normal" could be considered a disorder by the same logic. Fact is, people with the disorders mentioned actually do have something that hinders them in life. Now whether or not you believe me when I say these disorders are "caused" by underdeveloped brain sections - that's up to you.

No, I just believe these conditions are MADE UP within the brain as opposed to "dysfunctions" within the brain. Labeling them also holds us back a lot more than you'd imagine. The subconscious mind can kill you, mentally...Personality traits getting labeled as conditions sicken me...I'm sure you picked that up by now, though...PeACe

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2007, 01:32:45 PM »
I just believe these conditions are MADE UP
Now that NIK has solved the mystery of the human brain,hopefully he'll get started on Cancer/AIDS. I feel better already...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2007, 01:34:34 PM »
Well...without medication, what do you do to improve?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2007, 01:43:10 PM »
I "had" SAD...I use to take medications for it such as Paxil-CR, it helped temporarly but in the end it doesnt help. Are you gunna take these medications for the rest of your life?

herpes

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2007, 04:08:30 PM »
NIK stfu already, this is coming from a person who says if you suffer from depression or social anxiety you dont need medication.  And if you do take medication hes pretty much insinuating you're a weak person if you do take them.  But yet this is the same cat that said he cant get through or cope with his day if he doesnt smoke weed.  *waits for the why dont you find that post you stupid jerkface* so Im going to cover my bases here and let you know I have to be somewhere at 8.  And I wont be home untill 11 then which I have to work out.  And then go to sleep b/c I have this thing in the mourning called a job.  So I dont have time to search for post like your worthless self medicating ass does.

Tom. You're a mess. That shit leaks through your posts, homie. LOL. What did I say that was wrong? I never said I can't get through the day if I don't smoke weed...sure, the day is more enjoyable and relaxing if I do, but I never said I CAN'T cope without it. CAN'T is a word I rarely use...I understand why you're depressed though. I would be too...PeACe
Im a mess, I dont need weed to get my through my day or any other outside substance like you do, I got my shit together now, if you gotta go back 5 years to get dirt on me then u need to step your game up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2007, 03:01:53 PM »
NIK stfu already, this is coming from a person who says if you suffer from depression or social anxiety you dont need medication.  And if you do take medication hes pretty much insinuating you're a weak person if you do take them.  But yet this is the same cat that said he cant get through or cope with his day if he doesnt smoke weed.  *waits for the why dont you find that post you stupid jerkface* so Im going to cover my bases here and let you know I have to be somewhere at 8.  And I wont be home untill 11 then which I have to work out.  And then go to sleep b/c I have this thing in the mourning called a job.  So I dont have time to search for post like your worthless self medicating ass does.

Tom. You're a mess. That shit leaks through your posts, homie. LOL. What did I say that was wrong? I never said I can't get through the day if I don't smoke weed...sure, the day is more enjoyable and relaxing if I do, but I never said I CAN'T cope without it. CAN'T is a word I rarely use...I understand why you're depressed though. I would be too...PeACe
Im a mess, I dont need weed to get my through my day or any other outside substance like you do, I got my shit together now, if you gotta go back 5 years to get dirt on me then u need to step your game up.

Dirt on you? LOL....Like I said, I don't need weed to get through my day. And regardless, I'm still obviously currently better off than you. :D

What I wanna know is why you felt the need to make this personal though? That alone shows that you have issues...I was simply stating my opinion. All of a sudden, you think this is some game where I'm digging dirt on you. LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2007, 03:02:41 PM »
I just believe these conditions are MADE UP
Now that NIK has solved the mystery of the human brain,hopefully he'll get started on Cancer/AIDS. I feel better already...

Too many geniuses on this site... :-\