Author Topic: Still I Rise or 36 chambers? (Tha Outlawz or Wu Tang)  (Read 481 times)

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
Re: Still I Rise or 36 chambers? (Tha Outlawz or Wu Tang)
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 08:40:39 PM »
GODDAMN! my bad ya'll,  and to Efrain I never even posted which I thought to be better I was just trying to get others opinions so it ain't like I'm one crazy ass tupac fan please do not put me in that category.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 09:48:21 PM »
I don't think the Outlawz were/are that bad but it took me sometime to figure out which voice belonged to which rapper. But yeah comparing Still I Rise and 36 Chambers is a definite no-no, not the least because Still I Rise does not feature original beats and it's not even really an album IMO just a compilation of reworked tracks.

I feel u, I never really could differ between Kastro and Napolean.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 09:54:14 PM »
Still I Rise really isn't a bad album but to compare it to 36 Chambers, to me thats outrageous

Efrain

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 10:02:51 PM »
GODDAMN! my bad ya'll,  and to Efrain I never even posted which I thought to be better I was just trying to get others opinions so it ain't like I'm one crazy ass tupac fan please do not put me in that category.

Well, maybe I misjudged you then. It was just such a stupid comparison to make I think everyone here pegged you for a psycho tupac fan. If you were genuinely interested then my bad, but really what type of response were you expecting?  :-\

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 10:07:49 PM »
^I guess its bad on my part cause I'm just getting into wu tang so maybe I should of waited a bit longer before thinking up a post such as this, so thanks for ya'll opinions and I guess I'll pop in so more wu tang for now so I'll be able to make smarter comparisons in the future.

dclee

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2007, 11:43:58 PM »
Bad comparison. And I say that as a fan of the Outlawz, but no way they can be anywhere close to Wu-Tang.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 12:06:50 AM »
It's a really no contest for me, 36 Chambers.

XaNdEr

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 12:13:39 AM »
Still I Rise >>>> 36 Chambers.

Just forget the "influence" on the game. WHat you have left is a album of cheap ass beat mixed in 15 minutes and fuckin' disgusting quality for your ears to listen to, and you have a album that is mastered way better, dope lyrics plus some good productions on it. Still I Rise is way better imo.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2007, 12:03:55 PM »
Still I Rise really isn't a bad album but to compare it to 36 Chambers, to me thats outrageous

kemizt

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2007, 02:32:40 PM »
I thought this would be an interesting debate considering that both these groups were pretty deep outlawz having 7 or 8 members and wu tang rollin 9 deep and both groups having a great start off album.

so which album do you prefer?

fucking idiot...there is no interesting shit.how u gonna size up sttill i rise with 36chambers....i hate when rookies start thinking for them selfs. :poke:

Elevz

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 02:35:48 PM »
Just forget the "influence" on the game. WHat you have left is a album of cheap ass beat mixed in 15 minutes and fuckin' disgusting quality for your ears to listen to

Wow. I don't know whether you say that just to shock people or anything, but damn... I guess Enter The Wu-Tang just wasn't for everybody.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2007, 02:42:13 PM »
Judging by his comments in the Talib thread he is either trying to stir people into responses or is just ignorant.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2007, 02:55:09 PM »
I think Xander lost his mind...he  still the homie though 8)

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2007, 04:05:33 PM »
word

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2007, 10:27:10 PM »
^I guess its bad on my part cause I'm just getting into wu tang so maybe I should of waited a bit longer before thinking up a post such as this, so thanks for ya'll opinions and I guess I'll pop in so more wu tang for now so I'll be able to make smarter comparisons in the future.

man dont be ashamed i realised we're going a bit strong on you, you gotta make your own opinions and you can dig the outlaws more, it's not everybody that feels how great we think wu tang was