Poll

which album do you consider the best and please explain why

midnight marauders
the low end theory

Author Topic: midnight marauders vs the low end theory  (Read 485 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: midnight marauders vs the low end theory
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2007, 12:33:24 AM »
Haha, Jrome, still mad from back in the days fool?  :D

Man i love this internet ish, people get all upset about a messageboard.  8) 8) 8)

No, its just annoying when somebody makes a good thread with decent discussion and some fuck ass comes in and ruins it.

Good thread is your opinion, imo ATCQ sucks.  :-\

Whether you like the group or not is completely irrelevant to the quality of the thread you retard.  Threads are made for discussion and debate - it's supposed to have unique viewpoints.  Not everybody likes the same stuff.

You can hate ATCQ all you want, but you're ignorant about who they are and what their place is in Hip Hop.  So you sound like a fool to those who have been listening to Hip Hop for any decent amount of time.  I don't know one person that fully understand the fundamentals of Hip Hop that hate ATCQ.  And if you're a true fan and not just some fad chasing teeny bop punk, you'll eventually come around to appreciating them. 

Like I've told you before, listen to Hip Hop for about 10 more years and then we'll have these conversations.  You have ZERO appreciation for Hip Hop at this point.  And there's nothing wrong with that in and of itself.  Everybody starts somewhere and I'm nowhere near knowing all there is to know.  But there is something wrong with it when you talk out your ass about shit you know absolute dick about and then insult others who are about 100x more knowledgable than you.  Slow your roll junior.

Oh yeah what's next? Saying ATCQ is the most imprtant hiphop act of all time? Wake up fool, it's 2k7 and nobody checkin' for these dudes anymore, except the "real" hiphop fans, at least that's what they like to believe they are. But let me tell you, someone pointed out my avatar yesterday, but Slim Thug is as hiphop as A Tribe Called Quest, so is Nas, Kurupt, Outkast, Royce Da 5'9", The Neptunes, Busta Rhymes etc.

You treat them (ATCQ) like gods, and if someone don't like them they're not hiphop-fans. Lmao, 11z why don't you ask for another clarification cause to me it sounds like this isn't LOGICAL at all. Lmao.

You 2 are def the biggest (f/t)ools on this forum.  8)

+1 for makin' me laugh.

You're not even worth my knowledge homeboy.  Keep doin what you do, I can't even get down on your level.  Keep bumpin Hip Hop and some day you'll understand and realize what a fuckin clown you are.  Until that day comes, you gets ZERO respect.

XaNdEr

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2007, 03:43:04 AM »
I don't care if you respect me or not, i don't respect you either, just like that 11z dude.

Just quit talking that wise-guy-shit, both of you. If someone doesn't like ATCQ they still can like Hiphop. Hiphop is a form of music/art and contains many many groups/rappers/duos/producers.

Imo ATCQ sucks, and i can name countless other acts i rather listen to, but i think you're not yet on such a level where you can apprecaite all hiphop, and not just the "underground". ANyways i'm done talking with you both, you can kiss eachother and bang some ATCQ in the background, fuckin' homo's.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2007, 10:50:26 PM »
I don't care if you respect me or not, i don't respect you either, just like that 11z dude.

Just quit talking that wise-guy-shit, both of you. If someone doesn't like ATCQ they still can like Hiphop. Hiphop is a form of music/art and contains many many groups/rappers/duos/producers.

Imo ATCQ sucks, and i can name countless other acts i rather listen to, but i think you're not yet on such a level where you can apprecaite all hiphop, and not just the "underground". ANyways i'm done talking with you both, you can kiss eachother and bang some ATCQ in the background, fuckin' homo's.

Strange.   Many of the Euros on this board have a greater appreciation for real Hip Hop than lots of Americans.  I guess you prove that stereotypes are always flawed.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2007, 11:13:31 PM »
Let me tell you what makes The Low End Theory very special..... it was the emergence of Phife Dawg... Phife played the sidekick role on Peoples Instinctives although he showed promise on tracks like Can I Kick It. Still the show belonged to Q-Tip....

On Low End Theory, Phife stole the show and came out of the shadow of Tip. When I first bought that album, I couldn't believe that this was the same Phife from the first album.

Mauraders is excellent, but it lacked the surprise element of Low End ... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

XaNdEr

« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2007, 11:48:40 PM »

Strange.   Many of the Euros on this board have a greater appreciation for real Hip Hop than lots of Americans.  I guess you prove that stereotypes are always flawed.

Nah it just means you don't respect my opinion so why should i respect yours? Fuck outta here with real hiphop, everything is real hiphop from Chamillionaire to Bishop Lamont to Nas to DMX. Your opinion is just highly biased, for whatever reason.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2007, 10:15:45 AM »

Nah it just means you don't respect my opinion so why should i respect yours? Fuck outta here with real hiphop, everything is real hiphop from Chamillionaire to Bishop Lamont to Nas to DMX. Your opinion is just highly biased, for whatever reason.

Kid, don't talk to me about real Hip Hop.  I was bumpin groups like 2 Live Crew since before you could walk - but then again, I'm sure you'd say something like they are horrible and have no place in Hip Hop history either.  I can and do respect Hip Hop from anywhere and any sub-genre as long as it's REAL.  But again, this whole thread is way over your head.  IF you're still listening to Hip Hop in 10 years, then we'll have this conversation.

XaNdEr

« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2007, 11:49:49 PM »
Actually i hope in 10 years you have died from a disease.  :P