Author Topic: Infinite was right  (Read 286 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: Infinite was right
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 08:14:43 AM »
this was absolutely understandable to every rational and sane humanbeing from the beginning on...
the only thing i dont agree on with infinite is his racist-jew-hating-muslim-loving-propaganda-bullshit hes trying to spread on this forum...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 01:20:53 PM »
this was absolutely understandable to every rational and sane humanbeing from the beginning on...
the only thing i dont agree on with infinite is his racist-jew-hating-muslim-loving-propaganda-bullshit hes trying to spread on this forum...

Keep looking. I'm sure you'll find lots more to disagree with. He once tried to create a new religion centred around Tupac Shakur, and he once said that Dr. Dre had more musical talent than Beethoven.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 01:30:22 PM »
this is why i cheer american deaths...the more they die, the less likely the american plan succeeds
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 04:46:33 PM »
this is why i cheer american deaths...the more they die, the less likely the american plan succeeds

But the more Americans that die, the more propaganda the govt will spread.  But yeah I get what you're saying.  Hundreds of thousands of deaths and billions of dollars all because of propaganda.