Author Topic: Yukmouth Arrested In Los Angeles On Traffic Charge, Outstanding Warrant  (Read 242 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Published: Monday - June 4, 2007
Words by Ronnie Gamble

Rapper Yukmouth was reportedly arrested in Los Angeles on Sunday (June 3) for driving on a suspended license.

According to a report from MemphisRap.com, the rapper (real name: Jerold Ellis) was picked up around 4:30 a.m. on Sunday, arrested and charged with the misdemeanor traffic charge, but was also hit for an outstanding warrant.

His bail was reportedly set at $40,000, due to the warrant, which was unspecified at press time.

In other Yukmouth news, the Oakland rapper has been working on his forthcoming album, Million Dollar Mouthpiece, which is slated for the summer.

Yuk is one-half of the platinum-selling rap duo, the Luniz, along with Numskull. The duo enjoyed mainstream success in the 90s with their hit single, "I Got 5 on It," which helped catapulted their album to platinum sales.

Yukmouth later branched off to launch a solo career, beginning with a deal with J. Prince's Rap-A-Lot Records, where he released three solo albums, each selling more than 200,000 copies.

http://www.ballerstatus.com/article/news/2007/06/2643/

XaNdEr

It's too lame all these "tough" rappers get arrested for either having drugs in their cars or driving without a license, what a cool bunch. Now that dude who stole the phone of Kim and called Eminem, now he's more gangsta then at least 90% of the rappers in real life. Lol.

~Lucien~

It's too lame all these "tough" rappers get arrested for either having drugs in their cars or driving without a license, what a cool bunch. Now that dude who stole the phone of Kim and called Eminem, now he's more gangsta then at least 90% of the rappers in real life. Lol.

you sound like a retarded person.
is it true that you suck a golf ball through a garden hose?

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
dang that sucks well never see a new cd  ???

XaNdEr

you sound like a retarded person.
is it true that you suck a golf ball through a garden hose?

Actually, the truth IS retarded yes. Many of these rappers claim shit they never done in their lives, and the first person to actually take matters in his own hands and steals a cellphone is labeled as a "stan". Doesn't make sense to me, cause that dude is more gangsta then half of the rappers out there. He actually is willing to do dirt to get his name out, and not just say shit in his records like "yeah i bang" "i hussled" etc. etc.