Author Topic: Operation Wetback???  (Read 638 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Operation Wetback???
« on: June 05, 2007, 03:42:01 PM »
Has anybody ever heard of this before? My boy was telling me about it.--->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Operation Wetback???
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 04:38:33 PM »
They need to do another operation wetback and deport the rest of the illegals.

Killz/Kilo2

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 05:29:48 PM »
Shut your racist ass up dude. We took the land from the Mexicans, so you have no right to complain. Anyone should be allowed here. It doesn't matter if they are illegal. All this Al Quieda is coming from Mexico b/s was started by our Goverment to put it fear in us. There is nothing wrong with Mexicans. There is nothing wrong with illegals for that matter. They are doing what they have to do to survive. There If you can honestly tell me something wrong with Mexicans that is not racist name it then dude. I know you can't. All the facts your type of people state are irrelevant. If I was president I would kick all these hillbillies and/or racist fucks like you out this damn country. It makes me ashamed to live in the same country as you. Anyone else feel me?

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 06:18:48 PM »
actually america stole most of the land from indians, the exception being texas which we "took" from mexico using the same strategy the illegal immigrants are now, flooding and fucking. The rest of the land mexico had claim to on what's now our side, was peaceably sold for 15 mil. And honestly as bad as shit is in Mexico, it isn't a war torn country like so many immigrants are coming from, that are waiting legally to make a better life. And of all the statements Real American has made that's the least racist, you're catching feelings for some reason, I don't think anybody in any debate has tried to say there's something inherently wrong with mexicans, just illegal immigrants who have to forge documents to get work.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 06:26:36 PM by Smoke Break »

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 03:41:09 PM »
i read this article where this guy said that americans need to stop and look at whos feeding them....honestly and realistically can u tell me that americans will sit on their knees and pick fruit all day in the hot sun? when you kids are teenagers are u going to tell them " hey son i cant wait till ur 18 so u can start picking that daggone fruit just like ur old man did" is that what american kids will aspire to be growing up?whos gonna do it? cause as far as i know its illegals right now. oh but wait ur answer will be that someone else will have to do it once theyre gone. u think some white guy is gonna do it for the amount an illegal would do it? no, i dont think so. i think hes gonna charge more.. and then guess what? the prices go up. if u think shit is high right now wait till "Americans" want more money for doing what illegals do. i agree that we do need to do something about immigration because after all this is a country with laws just like any other country. but to sit there and say ship them all out is stupid. lemme ask u this. and just answer the questions in ur head because i know one of u will go off the subject with some stupid answer with lots of large words in order to confuse people. what would u do if u were born somewhere where it is so bad that u would risk losing ur life crossing a hot desert, crossing rivers. would u sit there and just say oh well this is what was chosen for me. or would u do anything possible to better ur life? as far as i know people dont get to choose where u are born. i know i didnt choose to be born in the usa. its just where i was born. just like mexicans didnt choose to be born there. its human nature to try to survive. no matter what u have to do. REAL AMERICAN what would u do? just answer the question....

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 08:35:24 PM »

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 08:35:44 PM »
honestly and realistically can u tell me that americans will sit on their knees and pick fruit all day in the hot sun?
I did that for 3 summers, made good money, and could smoke weed all day long. And the guys paying the illegals are doing illegal shit so get a new example.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 08:37:27 PM »
i read this article where this guy said that americans need to stop and look at whos feeding them....honestly and realistically can u tell me that americans will sit on their knees and pick fruit all day in the hot sun? when you kids are teenagers are u going to tell them " hey son i cant wait till ur 18 so u can start picking that daggone fruit just like ur old man did" is that what american kids will aspire to be growing up?whos gonna do it? cause as far as i know its illegals right now. oh but wait ur answer will be that someone else will have to do it once theyre gone. u think some white guy is gonna do it for the amount an illegal would do it? no, i dont think so. i think hes gonna charge more.. and then guess what? the prices go up. if u think shit is high right now wait till "Americans" want more money for doing what illegals do. i agree that we do need to do something about immigration because after all this is a country with laws just like any other country. but to sit there and say ship them all out is stupid. lemme ask u this. and just answer the questions in ur head because i know one of u will go off the subject with some stupid answer with lots of large words in order to confuse people. what would u do if u were born somewhere where it is so bad that u would risk losing ur life crossing a hot desert, crossing rivers. would u sit there and just say oh well this is what was chosen for me. or would u do anything possible to better ur life? as far as i know people dont get to choose where u are born. i know i didnt choose to be born in the usa. its just where i was born. just like mexicans didnt choose to be born there. its human nature to try to survive. no matter what u have to do. REAL AMERICAN what would u do? just answer the question....

i think that wont be a 18 year olds job.. There are alot of 14-17 year olds lookin for jobs.. I know if my kid wanted something and wanted to work id make his/her ass learn real hard labor. you work hard for what you want

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 09:48:55 PM »
honestly and realistically can u tell me that americans will sit on their knees and pick fruit all day in the hot sun?
I did that for 3 summers, made good money, and could smoke weed all day long. And the guys paying the illegals are doing illegal shit so get a new example.
so ur talking about people doing illegal things but ur smoking weed which is illegall.....righht...way to be a hypocrite....so maybe u should be punished???? how about u clean ur closet before u talk about anyone elses....the point is that everyone does something wrong...people are saying that illegals are getting rewarded for being here illegally if they get amnesty but what u dont see is that they have to pay a fine to be "forgiven" just like u would have to pay something if u got caught smoking weed....right? and u failed to answer my very last question. why is this one the only that u answered?

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 12:13:49 AM »
What's your point? Would I do something drastic for the benefit of my family? Absolutely, and I'll take it a step further and do something for my country too, starting with deporting millions of illegal immigrants(or even just the known criminals) that leech off the country and then let in the millions of immigrants coming from BOMBED out WARZONES(entirely unlike Mexico, where americans love to vacation) that have been waiting to come to the country longer than these dudes take to cross the border, and will continue to wait until this shit gets straightened out. I love mexicans, I love the people of the world period, but when you start to weigh what happens when they come here in massive numbers refusing to become a part of the system, it isn't feasible to allow it to continue. You're not even thinking in the realm of reality, there is not an endless supply of jobs or services. I don't think there is a single country in the world that allows limitless immigration. I might sound like I don't care but I truly feel for the people, but there's only so much that can be done without breaking(even if only temporarily) America even more. I could go on and on because this shit has so many facets to it but fuck it I won't.

If the Bush administration and the worlds reaction to it, has taught me anything, it's that we don't have the responsibility to police the world, or to take care of it.

Oh and the comparison of weed and illegal immigration? Brilliant.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 12:33:49 AM by Smoke Break »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 01:10:47 AM »
Real American, i like the fact that you got a nigger in Lebron James in your avatar and by refuting Hilary Clinton in your sig, are you rooting for Barrack Obama?