Author Topic: stealing gas from other cars  (Read 360 times)

WestCoasta

stealing gas from other cars
« on: June 06, 2007, 12:42:05 AM »
some asshole hit a couple cars a few blocks down from my house

my brothers gas cap was open this morning, he thinks they got about a quarter tank maybe, not too much

but some people had told my dad about a week ago that it's  been active in the area

that's some petty ass shit man, stealing gas from another car, the fuck is wrong with people?

I'm gonna be up til 4:00 AM smokin sherm tonight so somebody's got a baseball bat comin to them

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: stealing gas from other cars
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 01:04:35 AM »
My homeboy used to do that, he got caught one time when the person whos gas he was stealing came outside n rushed him but he ended up gettin his ass whooped n my homie went right back to gettin the gas out.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 01:11:21 AM »

that's some petty ass shit man, stealing gas from another car, the fuck is wrong with people?

I'm gonna be up til 4:00 AM smokin sherm tonight so somebody's got a baseball bat comin to them

The fuck thats wrong with people is these high ass gas prices!

Nice way to incriminate yourself there.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 01:34:36 AM »

The fuck thats wrong with people is these high ass gas prices!

Nice way to incriminate yourself there.

I'll just tie him up and put him in the attic or something

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 11:06:56 AM »
My homeboy used to do that, he got caught one time when the person whos gas he was stealing came outside n rushed him but he ended up gettin his ass whooped n my homie went right back to gettin the gas out.
lOl that's jacked up.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 11:12:41 AM »
You really smoke sherm?

rik

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 11:35:33 AM »
You really smoke sherm?

They don't call him Shermy McSherm for nothing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 11:41:43 AM »
You really smoke sherm?

They don't call him Shermy McSherm for nothing.

I thought he was called Bob or Douglas? ???

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 11:50:12 AM »
Can't say it's not tempting to steal gas what with the crazy prices these days. Although in San Diego it's actually going down. :o $3.15 last time I checked.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 12:10:39 PM »
Can't say it's not tempting to steal gas what with the crazy prices these days. Although in San Diego it's actually going down. :o $3.15 last time I checked.

I found some for $3.19 in LA...Crazy that we would think that's something positive.

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 11:37:44 PM »
We're being conditioned to think that we're getting a bargain if gas goes UNDER 3 dollars.   WOW... $2.87 for regular... what a deal!!!  Fuck that shit.  I sound like an old ass man when I talk to people and say...."Damn, I remember paying like $1.50 per gallon back in the day."   >:(

Al Bundy

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 01:48:57 AM »
We're being conditioned to think that we're getting a bargain if gas goes UNDER 3 dollars.   WOW... $2.87 for regular... what a deal!!!  Fuck that shit.  I sound like an old ass man when I talk to people and say...."Damn, I remember paying like $1.50 per gallon back in the day."   >:(

homie i remember 1.23 in west LA

hell I remember 99 cents in florida

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 07:54:47 AM »
Poverty breeds crime. They know what they're doing, lower the fucking gas prices!!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 09:50:16 AM »
$3.35 for the lowest in SF.

shit is ridiculous.   >:(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 10:55:39 AM »
I in no way think $3.15 is good, but it's better then what we've been getting lately. I won't be content until it does below $2.50. The days of paying under $2.00 for are are dead. :(