Author Topic: Akon Will Likely Be Charged With Attempting Murder  (Read 595 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Akon Will Likely Be Charged With Attempting Murder
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 01:59:17 PM »
Fuck that, the stupid fuck in the crowd shouldn't have been thrying to be a tough guy buy throwing shit on stage. He deserved to get fucked up and that's real.

Akon needs to think tho, people act stupid, they do dumb shit, he has to realize that of a couple thousand peeps at a show people act dumb, he doesnt know how to be a performer and fuck the bullshit, instead he flies off the handle and tosses some guy off stage.  Fuck Akon, fuck T.I. for telling the crowd to kill the dude who tossed something at him, I hope Akon gets attempted murder hopefully itll teach the rest of the world a lesson in composure as a main act.

-KIDRENEGADE-

bez

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 03:22:50 PM »
dude cuda landed on his neck and easily could of died, so in many ways its just.  It wont go through tho.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 03:33:10 PM »
i keep hearing on the news that they're looking for the "victim" and waiting for him to come forward... Akon can't be charged with anything if the victim doesn't agree to press charges

at this point, the police are still trying to locate the victim and see if he is injured

in less words: mediatakeout.com is just speculatin

peace

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 03:37:32 PM »
this guy  is a dunbass

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 04:09:12 PM »
He will NOT get charged or done for attempted murder.

He didn't try to KILL the guy so it's doesn't make sense.

The dude COULD have died but most likely the worst possibly thing he would get would be manslaughter or some shit.

More likely he will get a shit fine or something.
NO MORE WAR

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 04:15:14 PM »
If I was the victim I'd tell my friends to beat the shit out of me, then say it's from that Akon incident and sue the crap out of him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 04:34:05 PM »
I hope the guy comes forward! being a fan! and seeing that! as stupid as throwing a bottle was! he didn't have to do that! when i went to 50's concert the same thing happend! but instead of one bottle it was like 20-30 LMAO! all "Lloyd Banks" said was...."if u muthafuckaz is gunna throw shit why don't you throw some muthafuckin weed!"..lol..and thats exactley whut happend which was kinda cool! AKON could have handled thats different in so many ways that! Thats just unnecessary! charge the fucker!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007, 05:53:07 PM »
Im locked up they wont let me out!
hahahaha

I think akon kinda went over board with that stunt!!!
I still blame the fan as well!!

but Akon is suppose to know better!!

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2007, 07:09:24 PM »
cooonvict, muuuuusic

Ah man... you have me LOL with this one  8)

XaNdEr

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2007, 11:14:12 PM »
Like i said in the other thread, Akon is a wannabe 2Pac, i hate that. Let the guy make his music and sing some hooks for others, fuck this bullshit.

It was funny though when i saw it the first time.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2007, 11:24:48 PM »
what the fuck, thas bullshit....akon really does not deserve that shit, fuckin TI put money on a nigga head for throwin some shit, all akon did was throw him off stage haha not that bad

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2007, 11:29:23 PM »
I hope the guy comes forward! being a fan! and seeing that! as stupid as throwing a bottle was! he didn't have to do that! when i went to 50's concert the same thing happend! but instead of one bottle it was like 20-30 LMAO! all "Lloyd Banks" said was...."if u muthafuckaz is gunna throw shit why don't you throw some muthafuckin weed!"..lol..and thats exactley whut happend which was kinda cool! AKON could have handled thats different in so many ways that! Thats just unnecessary! charge the fucker!

There is no fuckin reason for you to use 11 fuckin exclamation points!

-KIDRENEGADE-

XaNdEr

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2007, 11:37:40 PM »
Someone must have too much time.  :D

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2007, 12:27:15 AM »
If I was the victim I'd tell my friends to beat the shit out of me, then say it's from that Akon incident and sue the crap out of him.
;)thats the move....he would not have came to Memphis with that shit.definition of crunk would have been on his azz.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2007, 10:00:03 AM »
Fuck that, the stupid fuck in the crowd shouldn't have been thrying to be a tough guy buy throwing shit on stage. He deserved to get fucked up and that's real.

Akon needs to think tho, people act stupid, they do dumb shit, he has to realize that of a couple thousand peeps at a show people act dumb, he doesnt know how to be a performer and fuck the bullshit, instead he flies off the handle and tosses some guy off stage.  Fuck Akon, fuck T.I. for telling the crowd to kill the dude who tossed something at him, I hope Akon gets attempted murder hopefully itll teach the rest of the world a lesson in composure as a main act.

I definitley see what your saying about A shoulda payed more attention to the fact that he's in the limelight, and everything he does is gonna get a negative backlash. My problem is, at the end of the day these entertainers are just men, not superheroes, not the president, just regular guys. I would have done the same thing, and while maybe AKON himself isn't the one who should have handled it, the heckler still deserved to get tossed. It's funny how a lot of people bitched up on this site, saying "Fuck Akon, send him to jail!", when alot of dudes try to act hard imho.

Plus, the fan should have know Akon is from New Jersey....we DON'T play that shit! ;D