Author Topic: REAL LIFE STAN ARRESTED AND CHARGED BY KIM MATHERS  (Read 230 times)

Priest

• 'G'
REAL LIFE STAN ARRESTED AND CHARGED BY KIM MATHERS
« on: June 07, 2007, 08:37:28 AM »
Eminem fanatic faces theft charge
Roberta Pennington, Windsor Star
Published: Wednesday, June 06, 2007

An Eminem fanatic who recently lost his job after swiping a cellphone from the rapper's ex-wife and accessing the stored numbers to dial his idol, was arrested at his Windsor apartment Wednesday.

Kyle Spratt, 18, is facing theft and possession of stolen property charges one month after he stole Kim Mathers's cellphone from Paradise Bingo in Windsor, where she is a patron and he once worked.

Mathers is twice divorced from hip-hip giant Marshall Mathers, better known by his alter egos Slim Shady and Eminem.

Spratt lost his job over the theft, but Windsor police Insp. Greg Renaud said getting the boot wasn't punishment enough, as police and Mathers previously thought.

"He hasn't learned his lesson," Renaud said, adding that Mathers filed a formal complaint against Spratt this week. "This time he goes to court and he can explain it all to the judge."

Although Mathers's phone was returned shortly after it was taken about a month ago, Renaud said Spratt kept the device's memory card and downloaded its contents onto his computer.

"He continued to harass the family," Renaud said. "He actually kept the SIM card and he's been bragging about it on those websites and blogs."

Besides boasting on his MySpace page about the drastic measures he's taken to reach Eminem, Spratt also composed two rap songs about his experiences. The first one, called Slim Sellout, slams Eminem for calling the cops. It features recordings of phone conversations Spratt had with the multi-platinum recording artist and another man who later called Spratt to warn him to stop calling Eminem.

Spratt's short, expletive-filled call to Eminem involves Spratt speaking at a frenetic pace as he asks his lifelong idol to listen to a demo and tell him whether he thinks the song is "whack" or "sick."

When the man politely tells Spratt he has the wrong number, Spratt's voice takes on an angry tone.

"Bro, I'm not (expletive) dumb, I grew up listening to you, you think I don't know what you sound like even with a fake voice?" Spratt spits back. "You don't gotta sign me, just listen to one (expletive) song and say one word back."

Spratt, who is being held at Windsor police headquarters and is scheduled to appear before a judge today, has said he will go to any lengths to get his music heard.

His mother, Chrystal Rochon, said she supports her son. Rochon also said Kim Mathers is "lying" about the harassment allegations.

"She's telling them lies that my son is still calling numbers from that phone and he's not," Rochon said. "The only number he wanted to call was Eminem's anyway."

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: REAL LIFE STAN ARRESTED AND CHARGED BY KIM MATHERS
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 08:41:13 AM »

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 09:55:13 AM »
Kim Mathers is a cop? I didn't know that.

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 11:06:11 AM »
Nawww home boy,she's having that moron charged finally,that fool went to court today

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 11:15:34 AM »
Nawww home boy,she's having that moron charged finally,that fool went to court today

Why are you so mad at the kid? Did he kill you on the mic in a local battle?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 11:37:02 AM »
Good, let's see how much this nigga could hold up in lock up.

::)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 01:03:48 PM »

Why are you so mad at the kid? Did he kill you on the mic in a local battle?

your kidding right? The kid is an idiot.

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 06:39:09 PM »
First lets get this straight,this suburban savior didn't kill me on no battle,and as for why i'm saying what i said about him,is because he's putting our scene in a bad position, look at it this way...If shady decides to pull some strings and black list our city,then that all but brings things to a hault in our movement all the while,we've had cats from shady records do shows here in the past, now i'm sure you can understand that, this dude ain't worth getting mad over, if you saw how this dude was talking to other cats who have put in work here,then you'd understand where i'm coming from,just cause his family has some loot,this dude seems to think that he should be on already,and that lifting some persons celly is something that should be over looked,and that he should get a pass on going to jail...Feel me now?   

This dude talks shit to people here who book shows,and then has the balls to expect to be put on some shows,and all the while,all he is, is the burbs movement,he ain't got no peeps holdin him down from the streets...So we're all waiting to watch this cat sink like dead weight!!!   

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 06:45:31 PM »
First lets get this straight,this suburban savior didn't kill me on no battle,and as for why i'm saying what i said about him,is because he's putting our scene in a bad position, look at it this way...If shady decides to pull some strings and black list our city,then that all but brings things to a hault in our movement all the while,we've had cats from shady records do shows here in the past, now i'm sure you can understand that, this dude ain't worth getting mad over, if you saw how this dude was talking to other cats who have put in work here,then you'd understand where i'm coming from,just cause his family has some loot,this dude seems to think that he should be on already,and that lifting some persons celly is something that should be over looked,and that he should get a pass on going to jail...Feel me now?   

This dude talks shit to people here who book shows,and then has the balls to expect to be put on some shows,and all the while,all he is, is the burbs movement,he ain't got no peeps holdin him down from the streets...So we're all waiting to watch this cat sink like dead weight!!!   

One psycho fan won't keep Em out of the area he grew up in. Stop getting your panties in a bunch.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 11:51:23 PM »

if you really are worried about Em "blacklisting" your area then you should step your shit up and prove you're more than that.

also

I think this media attention to this entire dispute will do some good for the kid getting his shit out.

-KIDRENEGADE-

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 12:39:41 AM »
once again who fucking cares.all them can suck a fat dick.Em,kim,and the stan.all this shit is wack!move on nobody cares about they ass....a freak white bitch,a nazi,and a groupie trying to come up.please. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 07:27:31 AM »

Upload some track of yours. I doubt you can spit better than him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 04:43:12 PM »
Well i'm glad that you think so homie,but considering that this dudes been in the game for a minute,and i'm booking time to put down tracks should tell you that ya might be right,but i'll say this much, the differnece between him and me,is that my mix tape is bringing fire,i ain't bringing my shit for the burbs,my joints are strictly for the streets!!! 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 05:18:29 PM »
^ And by that, I hope you don't mean every track is talking about how you smoke weed and slang dope. :-\

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 06:27:53 PM »
Well i'm glad that you think so homie,but considering that this dudes been in the game for a minute,and i'm booking time to put down tracks should tell you that ya might be right,but i'll say this much, the differnece between him and me,is that my mix tape is bringing fire,i ain't bringing my shit for the burbs,my joints are strictly for the streets!!! 

For example...?