Author Topic: What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? (Ron Paul was right)  (Read 354 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? (Ron Paul was right)
« on: May 27, 2007, 02:59:43 AM »

This shows 2 things:

1. Ron Paul was right.

2. Politicians can put it all out there... except when it comes to Israel.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

jeromechickenbone

Re: What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? (Ron Paul was right)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 10:08:15 AM »
Paul is absolutely correct, which really exposes Guiliani for the complete tool that he is.  Guiliani professes to be an expert because he "lived through the attacks", but he's not read the 9/11 Commission Report?  He's pissing on the graves of those people that died.

The current regime will continue to refuse policy discussions about Israel because it will easily expose how flawed it is.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 02:17:45 PM »
Ron Paul is an idiot. The US foreign policy is what is caussing Islamic terrorism?????  Newsflash....Islamic terror is a widespread phenomenon. Muslims are committing terror across the globe....US, UK, Spain, Russia, Phillipines, Indonesia, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc. Hell, Canada broke up a huge terror cell last year of Muslims plotting attacks in that country. How many bases does Canada have in the Middle East? How many troops do they have in Iraq?

If the US disappeared tommorow, Islamic terror would still thrive.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 02:24:44 PM by Real American »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 02:45:35 PM »

Like I thought Ron Paul although more conservative than the politicians who call themselves republican, is considered to be some kind of evil politician by real american. Even though real american although thinks he is a real americam, what a sick joke, it is the CIA who came to that conclusion you dumb ass!. Why don't you type into google P2OG and then come back here and state that america's policy don't provoke terrorism, when the very policy itself is unashamedly to provoke terrorism. 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 02:56:30 PM by virtuoso »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 02:51:16 PM »
Ron Paul is an idiot. The US foreign policy is what is caussing Islamic terrorism?????  Newsflash....Islamic terror is a widespread phenomenon. Muslims are committing terror across the globe....US, UK, Spain, Russia, Phillipines, Indonesia, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc. Hell, Canada broke up a huge terror cell last year of Muslims plotting attacks in that country. How many bases does Canada have in the Middle East? How many troops do they have in Iraq?

So you acknowledge that regardless of what we do there is still going to be attacks?

So lets save billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives and quit fucking w/ them then.  We're not stopping shit, we're making it worse.  Terrorists are WAY more prevalent in Iraq than before the war.

D-Lyte

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Stupid
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 02:57:18 PM »

Islamic terror does still thrive. Attacking Iraq was a big mistake. Hussein was a dictator, but he didn't have anything to do with 9/11 neither did he cooperate with Bin Laden. The US should've focused their troops on Iran, that's the actual threat here. George Bush just used Hussein to satisfy the frustrated Americans after the attack of 9/11. Let's face it, Bush give's a damn about terror, especially outside of the US I mean why should he care, he doesn't have a profit. He sent so damn many troops over to Iraq to get the oil. Saying that he wanted to stop terrorism n' bullshit was just an excuse. And by attacking Iraq they made shit even worse. They should've concentrated on actual terrorists and not on some dictators on the other side of the world.
【●•▶ᎽᎯᎽ ᎯᏒᏋᎯ◀•●】

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2007, 03:04:37 PM »

How are Iranians terrorists? they aren't attacking america or Europe for that matter....for a start, they would not be that stupid and before you mention Al Qaida and Iran in the same breath, you might want to pause for thought, they are sworn enemies. (Read the article that I posted on this). The war on terror is just a racket, how is it bringing about peace? it's double think because the war on terrorism by it's very nature is a perpetual war anyway.

D-Lyte

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Stupid
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2007, 03:11:35 PM »

How are Iranians terrorists? they aren't attacking america or Europe for that matter....for a start, they would not be that stupid and before you mention Al Qaida and Iran in the same breath, you might want to pause for thought, they are sworn enemies. (Read the article that I posted on this). The war on terror is just a racket, how is it bringing about peace? it's double think because the war on terrorism by it's very nature is a perpetual war anyway.

If that was adressed to me, I didn't say the Iranians were terrorists, but they're a threat. I mean tha' fact that they don't wanna stop producing uranium n' that they don't want their nuclear power plants to be completely checked makes them suspects. It's obvious they're building nuclear weapons, Iraq never had these so called "weapons of mass destruction" it's fuckin' Iran that's equipped with shit like that. But instead of dealing with the real problem, Bush concentrated on his profit.
【●•▶ᎽᎯᎽ ᎯᏒᏋᎯ◀•●】

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 03:19:43 PM »
Ok I understand what you are saying but Iran doesn't have one single nuclear weapon as of yet and I don't see why them having a nuke is necessarily a bad thing. Assuming the neocons have any form of sanity, they will not attack nuclear reactors because the nuclear fallout will affect not just the middle east but even in Europe, in much the same vein as the Chernobyl disaster led to isotopes being found as far away as Scandanavia. I don't advocate any form of pre emptive war but if you were looking at the nation which posed the greatest threat to the world, you would say that North Korea has come at the top of this list. It is always test firing nukes and has openly threatened the west before and what happens? the west backs off because the leader is a crazy psychotic individual who will do what he says. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 06:00:46 AM by virtuoso »

D-Lyte

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Stupid
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 02:35:26 AM »

Ok I understand what you are saying but Iran doesn't have one single nuclear weapon as of yet and I don't see why them having a nuke is necessarily a bad thing, because the neocons have any form of sanity, they will not attack nuclear reactors because the nuclear fallout will affect not just the middle east but even in Europe, in much the same vein as the Chernobyl disaster led to isotopes being found as far away as Scandanavia. I don't advocate any form of pre emptive war but if you were looking at the nation which posed the greatest threat to the world, you would say that North Korea has come at the top of this list, it is always test firing nukes and has openly threatened the west before and what happens? the west backs off because the leader is a crazy psychotic individual who will do what he says. 

I did not say they're supposed to attack the nuclear power plants that's just dumb as hell. But they should get some inspectors in there to fully check out their power plants. Your right there ain't no evidence but I think it's almost obvious that the Iranians are up to somethin'. You're right about North Korea, the leader is fuckin' insane. If you compare Iraq to Iran and especially to North Korea, you can see that Iraq was pretty much harmless. Hussein killed a lot of his own people, but he didn't want an international war, neither was he involved in tha' attack of 9/11.

I like your way of thinking dude, most people just don't see the real threat. They're blinded by all this bullshit Bush is doin'.
【●•▶ᎽᎯᎽ ᎯᏒᏋᎯ◀•●】

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 01:33:11 PM »
I guess I don't think the leaders of Korea and Iran are that stupid. Everyone and their mother knows that the second Korea or Iran dropped a nuke (IF they could ever do it with out the US knowing and intercepting it) on the US or an ally either one of those countries would be absolutely fucking finished with in minutes. I'm talking nukes dropping from the sky like rain on Iran. It'll make Hiroshima look like a fucking Charley horse. Does anyone really think that the leaders of those countries are really going to walk into certain annihilation?

D-Lyte

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Stupid
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 05:38:48 PM »
I guess I don't think the leaders of Korea and Iran are that stupid. Everyone and their mother knows that the second Korea or Iran dropped a nuke (IF they could ever do it with out the US knowing and intercepting it) on the US or an ally either one of those countries would be absolutely fucking finished with in minutes. I'm talking nukes dropping from the sky like rain on Iran. It'll make Hiroshima look like a fucking Charley horse. Does anyone really think that the leaders of those countries are really going to walk into certain annihilation?

Let's say they drop an atom bomb or two onto the States, the U.S. won't have much left to strike back. And GB n' Australia alone ain't able to handle Korea or Iran. They shouldn't let it come that for, 'cause tha' second a nuke drops on the States, the next few generations gonn' be fucked up as hell.
【●•▶ᎽᎯᎽ ᎯᏒᏋᎯ◀•●】

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 07:22:27 PM »

Let's say they drop an atom bomb or two onto the States, the U.S. won't have much left to strike back. And GB n' Australia alone ain't able to handle Korea or Iran. They shouldn't let it come that for, 'cause tha' second a nuke drops on the States, the next few generations gonn' be fucked up as hell.

The US will have all those tens of thousands of Nukes to strike back. Nukes are strong but it'll take a lot more than a couple bombs to take out the US. The States is a very large land mass. When the US bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki they didn't destroy Japan. They just showed them what could happen if Japan kept fighting. The US could eradicate Iran and North Korea with the amount of Nukes they have. The only chance those countries would have would be if they bombed the bases that stored the US bombs.