Author Topic: Micheal Jackson Muslim Family Member Jermaine Discusses His Islam  (Read 311 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Micheal Jackson Muslim Family Member Jermaine Discusses His Islam
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 06:49:07 AM »
Is this really a good thing? Anything endorsed by any member of that family makes me want to automatically discredit it.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 03:08:07 PM »
People wondered if Micheal was a Muslim and he discusses that in this video.  Also, you can see the great peace and tranquility that Allah has brought into Jermaine's life.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 07:49:43 PM »
People wondered if Micheal was a Muslim and he discusses that in this video.  Also, you can see the great peace and tranquility that Allah has brought into Jermaine's life.

Jermaine's always been like that. He's not at peace. He's just a weirdo. Like the rest of them.

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 11:26:57 AM »
after he converted to Islam didnt jermaine jackson marry his brothers ex wife and had children with her. which basically means some of Jermaine jacksons children can call randy jacksons children their "cousin" or "half brother/sister" thats nasty. then afterwards he divorced that wife and married someone else.
is that peaceful ?  ???

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 12:23:49 PM »
after he converted to Islam didnt jermaine jackson marry his brothers ex wife and had children with her. which basically means some of Jermaine jacksons children can call randy jacksons children their "cousin" or "half brother/sister" thats nasty. then afterwards he divorced that wife and married someone else.
is that peaceful ?  ???

Who cares what he did as long as he submits to the will of the creator and prauses Islam on TV. This guy could be a fucking baby rapist and Infinite would still make posts about him because he's muslim.

Infinite I'm sure there plenty of normal righteous peopler that found Islam out there. Why do you have to keep bringing up the biggest fucks in the world. Is your impression of the average poster here that low? Do you really think people will be drawn to a religion just because some jackass celebrities converted? I mean you aren't even using prominant celebrities. Just loser family members of celebrities. I can't wait for Frank Stallone to find Islam. If the people here were really as stupid as you were years ago then they all would have been scientologists or into kabbalah.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 05:57:33 AM »
is that peaceful ?  ???

He can marry whoever he wants to marry and divorce whoever he wants to divorce.  That doesn't change the fact that his face glows like a full moon when he talks because he has been chosen by Allah.  And to suggest that because he married his brothers x-wife means that he is not peaceful is totally ridiculous.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 05:59:04 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 06:00:17 AM »
is that peaceful ?  ???

He can marry whoever he wants to marry and divorce whoever he wants to divorce.  That doesn't change the fact that his face glows like a full moon when he talks because he has been chosen by Allah.  And to suggest that because he married his brothers x-wife means that he is not peaceful is totally ridiculous.

no, but it complicates things, the kids will probably be messed up about who is and who isnt family, and theres a strong chance of some incest down the line, i can smell it

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 06:14:30 AM »
is that peaceful ?  ???

but its messed up; i mean, who does that? would you do that?  what imtrying to say is he left his girlfried who he had children with, then married he brothers ex-wife had children with her, then divorced her and married someone else a few years ago, so i was just saying is he really peacful? he might look peaceful when you see him i mean almost everyone looks peacful when you see them. to me he just seems like the old jermaine jackson
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 06:40:59 AM by Facez »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 01:37:34 PM »
is that peaceful ?  ???

but its messed up; i mean, who does that? would you do that?  what imtrying to say is he left his girlfried who he had children with, then married he brothers ex-wife had children with her, then divorced her and married someone else a few years ago, so i was just saying is he really peacful? he might look peaceful when you see him i mean almost everyone looks peacful when you see them. to me he just seems like the old jermaine jackson

Of curse that's what he is. And if he had chosen evangelical christianity and lighted up the same way then Infinite would conveniently point out all the horrible things Jermaine has done. In the land of Infinite you can marry your 11 year old female slave and as long you don't fuck her until she hits puberty it's all good.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 02:18:23 PM »
I honestly don't see what the big deal is about marrying your brothers x-wife.  If you all think that's such a big deal I would love to see your perfect lives.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 03:53:48 PM »
I honestly don't see what the big deal is about marrying your brothers x-wife.  If you all think that's such a big deal I would love to see your perfect lives.

If a serial killer says murder is wrong does it somehow make murder less wrong? No. The act is the act. Whether the person condemning is a hypocrite or not doesn't change the idea that it is wrong.

In this case it's all a matter of circumstance. I don't consider marrying your brother's ex evil. I do consider it an asshole thing to do even in the most extreme case like your brother beat his wife endlessly and you took her away from it and married. It can have a negative effect on the children. It didn't even last long so it shows what it was right there. You have a wife right? Would you feel perfectly okay about the idea of your wife divorcing you and then marrying your brother?

Now divorce I find immoral. If you enter into a spiritual union with the intention and proclamation of being with each other for life and then you decide to let the marriage slip and eventually get divorced I think that is wrong. I can deal with sham marriages for government purposes and broken legal unions, but not spiritual divorces. I think there are justifications for annulments like finding out your wife is a lying sex crazed nympho and you didn't know about it, or a child molester. Or even if your spouse entered the union with deceit in her mind and heart. But if you know a person and choose to marry that person and that person remains the person you married to a degree then you have no justification to end that marriage in my mind and still consider yourself a Christian.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 10:24:26 AM »
Jermaine has always been a fuckin weirdo, don't go kissin ass just because he says he's a Muslim.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 10:58:18 AM »
Real American converted to Islam recently.