Author Topic: Something im SICK OF!  (Read 254 times)

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
Something im SICK OF!
« on: June 08, 2007, 05:06:47 PM »
And its global warming! A bunch of asses that preach this that really have NO CLUE! Just like last year was supposed to be the worst hurricane season EVER. And it doesnt even exist. Just something to stike more fear in the people.

Okay Global warming dont exist why?? The Govt is in it to try and lower the amount of cars on the road hence why gas prices are so high...What happens when gas is high? People cant afford to keep cars on the road wich means there are going to be less car accidents which also means less people ending up in the hospitals... because right now the Govt are spending so much cash on hospital funding ( in Canada at least) because of all the folks getting hurt... If they take some accidents away then they will in turn save money..

Do you get the point? The Govt is setting the bar for the gas prices to go sky high so that in turn they either make a TON on people having to get gas and Saving a ton on the hospitals...

Thats what he said and it sounds damn good to me

everlast1986

Re: Something im SICK OF!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 05:32:33 PM »
So everyone that switches to a hybrid car frequently gets into wrecks?

you really think that its just our government setting the bar for our gas prices to sky rocket?  haha just haha

Chief

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 05:52:03 AM »
lmafahahahahaha

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 06:29:36 AM »
Are you even capable of spelling your own name? Let go of the politics man, before you embarass yourself any further.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 07:19:50 AM »
I don't buy al the hype. I never did. No one is denying that the earth is getting warmer, but to say that we are headed for an earth shattering catastrophe is just fear mongering started by environmentalists. That facts don't yet support that it is mainly due to carbon dioxide, and no credible unbiased scientist thinks we don't have any time to spare. Solar physicists are already predicting a cooling cycle for the sun to start around 2020 and if that is correct it gives us a lot more time to study the whole thing. Pollution is bad, carbon dioxide might be bad. Let's study it all first before we just jump into a new lifestyle head first and spend trillions to change it in the next 10 years. Those machines they are building to suck the co2 out of the factories and what not will create more real pollution and make electricity prices go up. I'm all for the ends this hub bub is trying to create. I'm just not sure about the means.

Chief

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 07:39:23 AM »
^yeah but think about it, if the fear mongering wasnt present, we'd probably go about our normal lives and the shit would get worse.

there is an epidemic (perhaps not as severe as the media would have us believe), either way we are polluting way too much. whether there is fear mongering or not is beside the point, shit needs to get done and we need to start now.

Are you even capable of spelling your own name? Let go of the politics man, before you embarass yourself any further.

i presumed its an alias?

D-Lyte

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Stupid
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 07:45:18 AM »
No wonder this dude's a Bush fan. Ha ha ha damn that's just stupid shit you talkin' about, listen to 11z you should stay away from politics fool.
【●•▶ᎽᎯᎽ ᎯᏒᏋᎯ◀•●】

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 08:03:01 AM »
^yeah but think about it, if the fear mongering wasnt present, we'd probably go about our normal lives and the shit would get worse.

there is an epidemic (perhaps not as severe as the media would have us believe), either way we are polluting way too much. whether there is fear mongering or not is beside the point, shit needs to get done and we need to start now.

i presumed its an alias?

Sure, but if we spend trillions to stop co2 and then we find out that co2 is not the cause, all we did was waste money, hike electricty bills, make polticians skimming off the top a lot richer, help a lot of companies go out of business and put people out of jobs, AND CAUSE MORE ACTUAL POLLUTION.

There is a huge downside to all this. I just think that when it's all said and done technology will get to the point where we don't pollute because it won't be cost effective and global warming will be our generations nuclear winter.

Even if they're right and co2 is the main problem they're going to spend a lot more money than they need to rushing the whole thing.

Chief

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 08:09:41 AM »
i didnt say we need to drop everything and dedicate all resources to cutting out CO2 emmissions, but i think the reason they use such strong messages about world pollution, is because we have been fucking the world up a lil too much for too long. and i think it has gotten the ball rolling.

i dont know about the states, but over here recycling has become prominent, and there are talks of an upgraded kyoto agreement.

even if there is no crisis, steps need to be taken to improve the health of the world.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 05:28:37 AM »

If this is really a campaign about saving the poor earth from imminent destruction, then why is there blanket ignorance given to the effects of dropping literally hundreds of thousands of tonnes of depleted uranium onto Kosovo, onto Bosnia, onto Croatia, onto Iraq, Afghanistan? This is ignored by not just the politicians but also by the environmentalists. the same environmentalists who will decry anything else. It's not like the effects of depleted uranium are some far fetched fantasy tale. Dr Doug Rokke who was appointed as the head expert to clean up the depleted uranium mess which had been left after the first gulf war. produced hand books which were to be given to each and every soldier showing them how to decontaminate an area, yet now the arny do not even issue the hand books anymore. Instead, the troops are told it's only a "slight danger" because DU is only alpha articles (meaning they can not seep into the skin) these soldiers don't even realise that the lethal danger posed by millions of  DU particles exploding from each shell fired, is realised when the soldiers breath in this deadly toxic. That is the human impact, but also the devasting environmental impact of the usage of depleted uranium must be off the charts, because when you drop DU onto an area you leave that area radioactive for millions of years.

That is one facet to this, the other facet is the bizarre disturbing obsession of using genetically modified crops. Genetic modification requires the complete modfication of a gene, splicing one gene with another. In the instance of chimera potatoes, it was revealed by a leading british scientist that this was creating terrible new unforseen consequences, (namely cancers) yet when he went public, he was lambasted and sacked. Again if it's about the poor earth, what effect do you think altering a gene structure will have on animals and insects? hmm i wonder and what of the new super weeds which have been inadvertently created?

As for the carbon tax, this is just the pretext for a global uniformed tax under the banner of saving the poor earth. Firstly this has not even been conclusively proved, obviously mankind does contribute but if you studied this in a little more detail, you would realise there are many scientists who argue that the over riding cause of the earth warming is the sun. It would be fair to say that opinion is divided on this issue and as we have divided opinion, then surely common sense would state that much more investigation need to undertaken into what is really causing climate change. At the moment, you could either summise that this head long chase into a global tax is a kneejerk reaction, or scientists who question the real effects are sidelined because it derails the agenda and thus must be ignored and demonised.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 03:37:40 PM by virtuoso »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 01:42:19 PM »
i didnt say we need to drop everything and dedicate all resources to cutting out CO2 emmissions, but i think the reason they use such strong messages about world pollution, is because we have been fucking the world up a lil too much for too long. and i think it has gotten the ball rolling.

i dont know about the states, but over here recycling has become prominent, and there are talks of an upgraded kyoto agreement.

even if there is no crisis, steps need to be taken to improve the health of the world.

I never said you said it, but that is what they're trying to do. I think we should watch all the pollution but not for the sake of the earth, the earth is fine and we'll always be fine. For our sake in the long term. Even if we take our selves and make the earth uninhabitable for us it will keep living and eventually regenerate and a new species will emerge. It may take thousnds of years but the earth is not in danger.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 04:19:55 PM »
my example was the cars on road. But a while ago satilite images of the ozone hole were posted and showed it at its all time smallest a year ago. It is false its just mother nature. Soon it will go back to how it was again. I just think people should be aware of these false reports