Author Topic: How many people here like Akon?  (Read 655 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
How many people here like Akon?
« on: June 08, 2007, 06:24:48 PM »
I hate this dudes voice.. its soo annoying... even though he is featured with some of the best rappers. I hate his voice and i think he sounds like a chip munk

westkoastanostra

Re: How many people here like Akon?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 08:14:05 PM »
typical hating coming from a fagget....its nuthin new around here...someone blows up and dubcc loathes him....by the way i like akon...

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 08:37:21 PM »
typical hating coming from a fagget....its nuthin new around here...someone blows up and dubcc loathes him....by the way i like akon...

why does it have to be typical hating when someone blows up, maybe he truly doesn't like Akon, by your standards you are the typical Akon dickrider ::)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 08:53:46 PM »
he's cool
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

westkoastanostra

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 08:59:16 PM »

why does it have to be typical hating when someone blows up, maybe he truly doesn't like Akon, by your standards you are the typical Akon dickrider ::)

look around...its obvious...i'm spitting the facts...u must not post around here much...cuz if u did i'd tell u to delete ur post then ur account for ur retarted statement

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 09:15:30 PM »
I like his music.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 11:34:28 PM »
Dude is dope, mad people like him obviously, he sold more than 2million stop hating.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 11:45:08 PM »

look around...its obvious...i'm spitting the facts...u must not post around here much...cuz if u did i'd tell u to delete ur post then ur account for ur retarted statement

Obviously you dont post much around here because Ive been around a lot longer than you have, you have said nothing in either of those posts to validate your statement.  You come down on dude for not liking Akon and calling him a typical hater, although and you can check this if you want, Akon has always had mixed reviews on this bored, BEFORE he "blew up", so, by your own standard you are officially an Akon dickrider, delete your account, and quit bein so butthurt cuz homeboy doesnt like Akon.

-KIDRENEGADE-

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 12:07:13 AM »
he's startin to get annoying but wont mind him on some reggae and dancehall tracks though his voice fits dat vibe!!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 12:32:02 AM »
I don't like solo shit but when he's on hooks he's pretty dope, Locked Up was  8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 02:13:19 AM »
Akon is one big talent. He produces everything for himself, can actually carry a whole album, unlike Nate Dogg.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 02:32:58 AM »
i dont hate him.. i just don tlike his annoyin voice... i am sure he is a great person.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 03:43:25 AM »
Akon is a good featuring artist and he makes good beats but would I listen a whole song from him or not to mention a whole album, no.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

XaNdEr

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2007, 03:51:25 AM »
As a musician i like his albums and features. He can really add something to a song and has, without a doubt, an amazing voice. But as a person, after seeing all these videos of him doing a 14-year old girl like that and throwing someone of the stage (even though the last one was kinda funny) i don't like him. But that's no problem, i'll probably never meet him anyways so why should i be concerned about his personality? I bump his music and think he has talent for it.

His producer qualities are kinda cool too, i mean in this era who can say they produce the majority of their album themselves? Maybe Kanye West and Dre, Akon really is a great producer, and his last album was bangin'.  8)

Blu Lacez

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2007, 04:15:14 AM »
Akon is not bad!!!
His vocie does tend to get annoying at times!!
As for his beats, even though i'm very west, funkish orientated,they are Good!!\
They got that boucne!!

his album is not bad either!!!

Overall Good!!
just his vocie tends to get annoying..but hey!!