Author Topic: How many people here like Akon?  (Read 656 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How many people here like Akon?
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2007, 11:57:22 AM »
i aint no fuckin akon dickrider u piece of shit...i aintnever  even had dude as an avatar or sig bitch!

That's a first class argument. I'm glad you didn't catch feelings after all.

u makin fun of me?

Nah, you're perfectly capable of doing that all by yourself. Peep this.

lmao! i love getting these internet nerds all offensive and pushy

:loser:

typical hating coming from a fagget....
look around...its obvious...i'm spitting the facts...u must not post around here much...cuz if u did i'd tell u to delete ur post then ur account for ur retarted statement
i aint no fuckin akon dickrider u piece of shit...i aintnever  even had dude as an avatar or sig bitch! check yo self...cuz u must be a dipshit dickrider cuz u got that ugly ass pink logo in ur sig....FAGGOT
that must be how dipshit fans gets down since u b havin thoughts about me like that sexually...not cool  :-X

And LMAO!@ u getting all asshurt and lowering my karma..stupid sensitive bitch! lol
yea right i'm suppose 2 believe that....get the fuck outta here...every1 always denies it....stupid sensitive bitch...go back 2 ur 2nd rated forum and take ur homosexual thoughts about me with u...

its funny u say all these things that akon has showed as if u stalk his ass (no homo)
its ok if ur in love with dipshit and akon at the same time..it wont hurt telling ur dipcc comrades that u stalk him 24/7.....

Okay internet nerd, we get the point. You obviously didn't catch feelings or get offensive - We Died, They Remixed did. It's obvious. You win ;D

HAHAH!

Elevz

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2007, 12:39:40 PM »
thank you...now prop me!

Done, for it makes such a great difference.

He probably disses you every hour, he did it with me before i bet. Always trying to be the professor while he ain't shit, it's a shame he's from the same country as me, gives my country a bad name you know.

I hate these fools who always think they are right and never wanna accept a L.

Because you care so much: -1'd you just now, just to let you know. Other than that, no, I haven't touched your karma in a while. I can watch it go down without having to bother personally. I don't like to diss you just because you're so much filled with pent-up rage. That's your problem, not mine, and I refuse to make it mine.

Difference between me and you is that I search for truth, while you claim to have found it. If that's what you call "trying to be the professor while he ain't shit," then so be it. Good luck caring. I don't see where this sudden outburst of yours is coming from anyway.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2007, 01:01:45 PM »
typical hating coming from a fagget....its nuthin new around here...someone blows up and dubcc loathes him....by the way i like akon...

why does it have to be typical hating when someone blows up, maybe he truly doesn't like Akon, by your standards you are the typical Akon dickrider ::)

look around...its obvious...i'm spitting the facts...u must not post around here much...cuz if u did i'd tell u to delete ur post then ur account for ur retarted statement

Obviously you dont post much around here because Ive been around a lot longer than you have, you have said nothing in either of those posts to validate your statement.  You come down on dude for not liking Akon and calling him a typical hater, although and you can check this if you want, Akon has always had mixed reviews on this bored, BEFORE he "blew up", so, by your own standard you are officially an Akon dickrider, delete your account, and quit bein so butthurt cuz homeboy doesnt like Akon.

i aint no fuckin akon dickrider u piece of shit...i aintnever  even had dude as an avatar or sig bitch! check yo self...cuz u must be a dipshit dickrider cuz u got that ugly ass pink logo in ur sig....FAGGOT

Wow, Just like your idol Akon, you lash out in violent outburst of nonsense rather than formulating any type of logical response, you are DubCC's greatest Akon dickrider of all time, pat yourself on the back.

LAMO...You better watch out, dude. Or else this fucker is goin to body slam you off stage.

Or dryhump the hell out of me :-X, he would prolly try that whether he were mad or not.

that must be how dipshit fans gets down since u b havin thoughts about me like that sexually...not cool  :-X

And LMAO!@ u getting all asshurt and lowering my karma..stupid sensitive bitch! lol

lol you think I touched your karma, go somewhere with that shit.  If I did I'd tell you, and you are obviously the sensitive one  bringing it up.  It was prolly someone else who'se tired of your retarded ass in this thread because you still havent said a damn thing in here other than random insults directed at another forum.  You'll have to excuse me for not getting teary because you dont like dipcc.

dont worry tho heres +1 for you and Akon, may you live happily ever after as his 4th wife.

yea right i'm suppose 2 believe that....get the fuck outta here...every1 always denies it....stupid sensitive bitch...go back 2 ur 2nd rated forum and take ur homosexual thoughts about me with u...

Believe what you want, I've proved my point.

you STILL have no evidence that it's typical to hate on anyone blowing up, you still havent proved that you arent an Akon dickrider, not including your solid, "no avatar, no dickride defense".  I admit it was hard to counter that statement.  You have however shown many Akon-esque attributes, rage, homophobia, ignorance.  I'm sure Akon would be proud of you, his number one nutsack always riding his dick all over the world.

+1 again because I pity you.

lmao! i love getting these internet nerds all offensive and pushy ...its funny u say all these things that akon has showed as if u stalk his ass (no homo)...i dont even know half if not all of this shit ur coming up with about akon....and ur calling me a groupie? cuz i defended dude? but yet u know what hes feeling and wen he loses it? and i dont....go back and check my posts and c how many times i talk about dude...its ok if ur in love with dipshit and akon at the same time..it wont hurt telling ur dipcc comrades that u stalk him 24/7.....now look at the posts (i aint gonna list them, i dont have time for this) on rappers that have blown up and got shitted on by fags like u (ie the game, kanye west, AKON, etc.) Chip Douglas ass nigga...

The world is full of dicks and you can ride them whereever you like, just not around me.(no homo)

lol again with this homosexual shit....guess we all know who the faggot is....and he roots for tha pink team...that no homo bs cant save u now....cunthead
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 01:03:30 PM by LIVE N DIRECT - the dangerous crew movement! »

westkoastanostra

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2007, 01:02:28 PM »
He probably disses you every hour, he did it with me before i bet. Always trying to be the professor while he ain't shit, it's a shame he's from the same country as me, gives my country a bad name you know.

he wont admit it he pussy...

Elevz

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2007, 01:10:04 PM »

Edit: oh wait, I see that's -2 because I propped you somewhere earlier this hour. Life is harsh on those who hug their karma like it's a primary need. Bye for now, and be nice.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2007, 01:16:37 PM »

Edit: oh wait, I see that's -2 because I propped you somewhere earlier this hour. Life is harsh on those who hug their karma like it's a primary need. Bye for now, and be nice.

WHAAAAAAAAT! please dont! ...gimme my karma back! i'm begging u!!!!!i dunno what i'll do withoooooooooout it! i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it! :laugh:

Elevz

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2007, 01:25:03 PM »

WHAAAAAAAAT! please dont! ...gimme my karma back! i'm begging u!!!!!i dunno what i'll do withoooooooooout it! i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it! :laugh:

Shoot me, I'm too damn mercifull. I can't stand to see a woman cry ;)

(seriously tho, you somehow cracked me up with that)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2007, 02:30:13 PM »
I like Akon.  He's a Muslim, so I like to follow his carear.   I loved the chorus on "Locked Up" and "Ghetto" that new song where he says, "Nobody Wants to See Us Together"....  but the problem is I don't like the rest of his lyrics.  Like in the song "Nobody" for example, it shoudl be about overcoming the odds and being in love with a woman, but instead it's just about him being a player. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Al Bundy

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2007, 02:52:13 PM »
I think Akon is better than Nate Dogg because he's got the producer skills to match his hook writing/singing. It'll give him more longevity, plus he's able to make a full song with no guests apperances and have it be a hit. That's something Nate could never accomplish, and I only bring it up because they are both the 2 most sought after hook singers of there times.

I thought Nate Doggs first album was dope as shit.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2007, 07:57:01 PM »
I think Akon is better than Nate Dogg because he's got the producer skills to match his hook writing/singing. It'll give him more longevity, plus he's able to make a full song with no guests apperances and have it be a hit. That's something Nate could never accomplish, and I only bring it up because they are both the 2 most sought after hook singers of there times.

But the guests carried that album. Nate had very few solo tracks, and the album wasn't very successful.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2007, 09:14:21 PM »

But the guests carried that album. Nate had very few solo tracks, and the album wasn't very successful.

true dat!...

XaNdEr

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2007, 11:34:31 PM »

Internetgeeks like you have too much time on their hands. Go bother someone else thanks. And btw lower my karma too, i love it. It gives me the feeling i make these nerds upset, and what is better than that?  :D

westkoastanostra

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2007, 12:03:17 AM »

Internetgeeks like you have too much time on their hands. Go bother someone else thanks. And btw lower my karma too, i love it. It gives me the feeling i make these nerds upset, and what is better than that?  :D

:laugh:  tell that nerd whats up!

XaNdEr

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2007, 12:09:12 AM »
Lookat my karma, i bet the lil' bitch has had some influence on it.  :laugh:

But can you blame her? I mean she gotta be in her period again.  :D

westkoastanostra

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2007, 09:09:30 AM »
Lookat my karma, i bet the lil' bitch has had some influence on it.  :laugh:

But can you blame her? I mean she gotta be in her period again.  :D

i bet u if u would hit the diss button on her and take away her karma she'd be ready to jump off a bridge...