Author Topic: "I'm not Xzibit you can't pull my hoe card"  (Read 1812 times)

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
"I'm not Xzibit you can't pull my hoe card"
« on: June 08, 2007, 11:51:05 PM »
..that was tha line from that snoop song "Pimp Slapp'd" off of Paid tha Cost to be tha Bo$$....never understood that and someone had explained to me what it was about but I think I was too blunted to store it in my memory...someone explain that situation
-good looks

XaNdEr

Re: "I'm not Xzibit you can't pull my hoe card"
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 11:52:30 PM »
Yeah i wanna know too, another bitchmove of Snoop, besides going after Crooked I in that song he dissed Xzibit pretty much too, why did he do that?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 12:05:30 AM »
where were yall back in 2002?

XaNdEr

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 12:20:09 AM »
I didn't have internet yet.  ::)

Besides that, i was only 13 or 14 years old or something, so not really following all the latest news and stuff, i was mostly outside you know.

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 12:22:40 AM »
yea i was like 16...I was into dpg and all but not all over tha forum and shit like today. but i can say I copped Bad Azz's Personal Business when it dropped  8)

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 12:44:16 AM »
Xzibit met Suge in a club or something, and he was scared as fuck.. I don't remember what happened but I know that Snoop was mad at how Xzibit acted with Suge.

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 12:53:46 AM »
^^^^ yeah X said he was thinking about protecting his family 1st instead of jumpin on this beef, sth like that

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 01:35:21 AM »
suge saw xzibit in a club and asked him if he was down wit snoop, xzibit said na i only do music with him, thats all. so snoop got pissed off that x didnt ride for him.

yea i was like 16...I was into dpg and all but not all over tha forum and shit like today. but i can say I copped Bad Azz's Personal Business when it dropped  8)

yeh the dpg forum use to be the dopest spot, i miss those dayz when daz would post some funny ass threads.

XaNdEr

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 02:41:34 AM »
Lol Daz posted on forums? I would love to see that.  :D

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 03:03:10 AM »
yeh the dpg forum use to be the dopest spot, i miss those dayz when daz would post some funny ass threads.

never heard about that.. i know he started some threads here but only for promotion

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 03:40:06 AM »
he use to post about all sorts of shit, he often dissed death row and kurupt, heaps of other shit. it was by far the most entertaining era in rap/hip hop forums history. Nima would remember this shit aswell.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 04:26:55 AM »
he use to post about all sorts of shit, he often dissed death row and kurupt, heaps of other shit. it was by far the most entertaining era in rap/hip hop forums history. Nima would remember this shit aswell.

Haha yep, the Gangstaville forums... Daz was on one!

wardy

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 04:31:34 AM »
gangstaville was the best artist/label forum ever

daz would post random shit all the damn time lol

i remember one about him knockin some dude out on the bus or sumit like that hahaha those were the days

if i remember rightly dint

lil c'style
mike dean
soopafly
fredwreck and
bad azz

post on the forum aswell?

Paul

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2007, 06:51:56 AM »
gangstaville was the best artist/label forum ever

daz would post random shit all the damn time lol

i remember one about him knockin some dude out on the bus or sumit like that hahaha those were the days

if i remember rightly dint

lil c'style
mike dean
soopafly
fredwreck and
bad azz

post on the forum aswell?

wow, sounds like a cool forum, daz is soooo funny
funkyfreshintheflesh

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2007, 02:43:56 PM »
Say what you want about Snoop but he has always (since he left DR) stood up to Suge..X got a reality check about claimin the "Gangsta Life" by being totally shook by Suge...I remember reading an interview,  I guess before Suge and his crew checked him and also before he got his mouth busted open where he realized he was in tooooo deep and he mentioned niggas following/fuckin with him and he seemed worried that he did not have and could not afford the protection or security that other rappers had..I assumed he was refering to Dre, Snoop and Em....Not long after that, Suge confronted him and later, he got his mouth busted with that bottle..You notice he has not claimed the gangsta shit since then and his relationship with Dre, Snoop and Em has not been the same......Just my opinion.