Author Topic: 50 cent takin lil shots @ Lloyd Banks again..(upcoming vibe issue)  (Read 674 times)

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
50 Cent is a boss above all, and he talks G-Unit business in the July issue of Vibe, making it clear that some members of the crew should keep their résumés current. “I’ll fire everybody,” he said. “I don’t give a f—. They’re capable of all of their responsibilities, but when they start slacking, they gotta get the f— outta here…

“Young Buck gets a good performance review — “He is the clean-up man because he’s actually selling” — with one caveat: “Sometimes he says things without being totally conscious of what he’s saying, so he’s gonna make mistakes.” And Tony Yayo, well, he’s set for life. “Yayo can’t be dropped, period,” 50 explained. “He doesn’t even need to sell records. As long as I’m breathing, he’s gonna be good. And if I’m not breathing, then he’s gonna be real good.” That’s right, 50 confirmed: Yayo’s in the will.

What does this mean exactly? Yayo’s good, Buck’s good, Banks is …. ?

source: grounduphiphop.com

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 cent takin lil shots @ Lloyd Banks again..(upcoming vibe issue)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 01:08:57 AM »
 :nahnah2:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 02:13:09 AM »
Lol just give G-Unit and Game a reality show already. I know VH1 would love to have them on their Sunday night line up after "Flavor of Love" and before "Celebrity Fit Club".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 02:14:10 AM »
Lol what an attention whore. I wouldnt look much into it, its just 50 grasping for attention and making people talk.

XaNdEr

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 03:59:49 AM »
Why does Yayo have a God-like status? Maybe he sucks 50's dick all the time.  ::)

It really sounds retarded cause if he looks at sales (which is his point)he see Banks sold a lot more then Yayo.

I liked Yayo's album more then Banks' 2 albums, but still, it really looks retarded for him to judge his people on sales and then say Yayo will always be in the team.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 04:11:00 AM »
Lloyd Banks..where is he??
Whats is up to???

Young Buck is doing things, getting his label going , trying to put talent out...

Where is Banks???..
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 06:29:20 PM by Blu Lacez »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 04:17:50 AM »
Been touring for the past 6 months.

Tha Crip

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 02:32:48 PM »
Yayo probally saved 50's life back in the day or something why hes so loyal to him.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 03:14:53 PM »
Yayo bring the condoms, I'm in room 203  :camp:

Jome

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 05:50:45 PM »
He's taking shots at him, because he didn't mention him in the interview ? ??? Weird.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 06:29:45 PM »
Been touring for the past 6 months.

Cool!!! Thanks!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 08:50:17 PM »
50 basically said that banks didnt put effort on his album like buck did...

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 10:08:36 PM »
Lloyd Banks..where is he??
Whats is up to???

Young Buck is doing things, getting his label going , trying to put talent out...

Where is Banks???..

Exactly.  Banks is a nobody without 50's guidance..  I've explained this a million times.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2007, 10:24:42 PM »
Why does Yayo have a God-like status? Maybe he sucks 50's dick all the time.

Yes, the obvious conclusion is that their a gay couple, you fucking moron. Want to know why 50 likes Yayo so much? Oh, maybe it's because they grew up together? Went to school together? Started their careers off together? Their basically brothers. Buck on the other hand was just brought in, so he has to earn to stay on his label, obviously. Banks in the same boat as Yayo.

I thought Banks albums were both really good, not amazing. But you can't always blame the artist for low sales. Blame the label. The album got pushed back, some good tracks missed the cut, lack of promotion. It's not all Bank's or Bucks fault. Either way, the only thing that'll get G-Unit going again is a 50/Buck/Banks/Yayo collab album like BFM.

XaNdEr

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 12:18:05 AM »
Lol, some label me as a G-Unit groupie around here for liking their music (especially Spider Loc & Young Buck) and then there's some people on here who call me a hater?

Aight dudes, pick one cause i can't be both at the same time.

It is just fucking pathetic that he applies double standards, he goes at Buck regarding albumsales but Buck >>>> Banks. I liked Banks' albums but Buck got that extra something that sets him apart, he can go on on his own and still have the same style etc. while Banks = G-Unit, when he get dropped from the group (not saying he is gonna be dropped) he is nothing.