Author Topic: 50 cent takin lil shots @ Lloyd Banks again..(upcoming vibe issue)  (Read 663 times)

devil_may_care

• 'G'
Re: 50 cent takin lil shots @ Lloyd Banks again..(upcoming vibe issue)
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 02:24:26 AM »
How can 50 Cent and Tony Yayo have grown up together when Yayo's 10 years older than 50?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2007, 02:56:49 AM »
^^Yayo is 29

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2007, 03:31:29 AM »
Why does Yayo have a God-like status? Maybe he sucks 50's dick all the time.  ::)

It really sounds retarded cause if he looks at sales (which is his point)he see Banks sold a lot more then Yayo.

I liked Yayo's album more then Banks' 2 albums, but still, it really looks retarded for him to judge his people on sales and then say Yayo will always be in the team.

Yayo has had Fif'ss back from the start, and that's his right hand man. Sorta like Jay and Bleek. Yayo don't have to sell, he'ss good.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2007, 04:53:43 AM »
He's taking shots at him, because he didn't mention him in the interview ? ??? Weird.

Lol he's being like this all the time. He's also "dissing" people on songs and shit but in a way that it's not a real diss and that they don't know how they should react. Do you really think him not mentioning Banks was an accident? Hell no, he knew damn well what he was doing.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

XaNdEr

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2007, 08:19:22 AM »
Actually when Game names Jay-Z ans Suge in this "new" song (new in that way it has leaked, but it's an older song anyways) it is his style but if 50 Cent names people in his song it's alway "dissing". Y'all need to stop drinking that hatorade, it is unhealthy.

d-nice

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2007, 10:03:18 AM »
Actually when Game names Jay-Z ans Suge in this "new" song (new in that way it has leaked, but it's an older song anyways) it is his style but if 50 Cent names people in his song it's alway "dissing". Y'all need to stop drinking that hatorade, it is unhealthy.

Just brush it off X, you don't have to explain yourself. You like what you like. I think 50 talks about Banks struggles more because he expects more out of him. Like it was said earlier, Buck just has that personality about him that is just I don't give a fuck. But he shows his loyalty to the label even outside of the music and is more apt to see how the business works. He is not just content in being a rapper and with Banks that is the vibe I get from him, he is comfortable.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2007, 10:07:26 AM »

Lmao! I love how people criticize rap for its lack of depth, then go around and try to reduce slick shit to something plain literal. I'm not hating 50 at all, saying it is hateful to argue that 50 is dropping names in a different tone compared to the Game... is, well, laughable.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin