Author Topic: What kind of heat you have or is ya favorit.  (Read 6126 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What kind of heat you have or is ya favorit.
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2007, 12:57:15 PM »

LMAO, +1.

seriously, i doubt the majority of DubCC have ever picked up some "heat" including the thread starter.

you say that when westcoast rap is almost 100% gangsta rap

what? just because your a fan of gangsta rap you carry a gun? is that what your trying to say? if not i have no idea what relevance that post has...

not that u carry a gun but most fans r gangsters or criminals of some sort, if not their white

i dont carry a gun, no need to. are you saying that all black people are gangsta's or criminals?

and for the record i am white, in my area if you have a problem with someone you use your fists not a pistol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2007, 01:14:17 PM »

LMAO, +1.

seriously, i doubt the majority of DubCC have ever picked up some "heat" including the thread starter.

what? just because your a fan of gangsta rap you carry a gun? is that what your trying to say? if not i have no idea what relevance that post has...

not that u carry a gun but most fans r gangsters or criminals of some sort, if not their white

i dont carry a gun, no need to. are you saying that all black people are gangsta's or criminals?

and for the record i am white, in my area if you have a problem with someone you use your fists not a pistol

lmao well you are white so you probaly wont ever really experiance not bein in your own hood, and did i say black? lol the majority that even listens to rap r minorities and since you are white you wont ever know or u'll be the least likely to actually relate to any of it. ur white and i have nothing against it, but think bout the different experiances u go to, different responses, as  for say from the police, tryiin to get acceptd back into regular public schools, its different man i know it dont got to do wit heat buts its juz a response for you saying that all black people r criminals or gangstas. cuhz in the 818 blacks  aint even strong down here, i mean u got  gangs but their not  big in numbers. i mean round here the blacks r very different to blacks in LA city.

yea u use ur fists..... what does that gotta do wit pistols. i mean i know when to u use fists but its the streets man u get hoppd, or shot.

from your statement i can tell your shelterd by a mile or you have a very closed opinion about having a gun, well your area must be good but im not talking bout gettin in shit wit people you know or ur friends, in that case y would u kill em? or shootem ? mayb if ur bout to get hoppd u can shoot it in the air, lol

to let you better understand say ur a crip and in ur city all the clubs/bars were in the blood neighborhood and ur gf or homeboys really wanted to go so u aint gonna go strapped? u gonna go over there wit ur fists and hope they show you the same respect???

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2007, 01:15:41 PM »
lol none of y'all gangsta's actually carry a piece

bitch I put up the BFG. What you got on that gun? That thing will take out Allah, Dipset, and Paris Hilton in one shot.

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2007, 01:49:32 PM »

lmao well you are white so you probaly wont ever really experiance not bein in your own hood, and did i say black? lol the majority that even listens to rap r minorities and since you are white you wont ever know or u'll be the least likely to actually relate to any of it. ur white and i have nothing against it, but think bout the different experiances u go to, different responses, as  for say from the police, tryiin to get acceptd back into regular public schools, its different man i know it dont got to do wit heat buts its juz a response for you saying that all black people r criminals or gangstas. cuhz in the 818 blacks  aint even strong down here, i mean u got  gangs but their not  big in numbers. i mean round here the blacks r very different to blacks in LA city.

yea u use ur fists..... what does that gotta do wit pistols. i mean i know when to u use fists but its the streets man u get hoppd, or shot.

from your statement i can tell your shelterd by a mile or you have a very closed opinion about having a gun, well your area must be good but im not talking bout gettin in shit wit people you know or ur friends, in that case y would u kill em? or shootem ? mayb if ur bout to get hoppd u can shoot it in the air, lol

to let you better understand say ur a crip and in ur city all the clubs/bars were in the blood neighborhood and ur gf or homeboys really wanted to go so u aint gonna go strapped? u gonna go over there wit ur fists and hope they show you the same respect???

cheers for the essay, appreciated. i will give you one of my own.

you said it, i questioned you on it. i never said all black people are gangstas or criminals.

"you are white so you probaly wont ever really experiance not bein in your own hood"

what does that mean? do white people not go out? my "hood" is very multicultural infact, and i often travel outside into other "hoods" for work, or to go out on a night out. i dont need weaponary on me, of anykind. do you not see the stupidity in killing someone because they are in a different area of the town/city? which brings me to my next question, do you own a gun and actively use it?

"to let you better understand say ur a crip and in ur city all the clubs/bars were in the blood neighborhood and ur gf or homeboys really wanted to go so u aint gonna go strapped? u gonna go over there wit ur fists and hope they show you the same respect???"

granted i dont know, (or care) much about gang culture in America. i know my country. we have some immature assholes who are like "gangs", they hang about, do nothing productive in life (and dont want to) and attack as gangs. around 6 people (white, and black together) will happily stomp on a guys head for £2.50 and half a pack of L&B. i am just glad that they are (currently) not stupid enough to pick up guns and shoot someone over nothing.

that being said it is becoming a bit of a regular occurance in London for example.

by picking up a gun, and being willing to use it, what are you accomplishing in life? are you doing anything productive? making the world a better place? no, what is the point in life then?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2007, 03:29:43 PM »
They do...and i found that very disrespectful comeing from a swien eating,cocain snorting muslim like your self.go blow up some shit bitch. :laugh:

No, they don't.  The TEC tends to jam because of its cheap construction and the fact that the ejection port is stupidly designed so that it cycles the empty shell casings in sort of an upwards direction rather than sideways, clear of the gun.  There is no Glock with that problem.

Stop pretending you know anything about guns, cracker.  You don't know shit about guns beyond what you've heard in rap songs.  On the other hand, I have trained extensively in firearms usage for years so that I can carry out the revolution when Allah wills it.  And I am no Muslim; I am a Poor Righteous Teacher.
1st off im black.dont want to be anything else home,boy.2nd,they do jam faggot.kill that noise you talking...nigga reading striaght from a book about guns :laugh:like im suppose to change my mind cause you think you kicking some knowledge...poor, mybe.a rightous teacher,your not.a idiot,and hater yes. 8)...

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2007, 03:55:13 PM »
all you claiming your gangster, Shut the hell the hell up. Post some pics of you and your "heat" if you so gangsta. if not, shut the fuck up.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2007, 04:02:02 PM »

LMAO, +1.

yeah, thats the way real men handle shit, not that coward bullet firing way

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2007, 04:03:32 PM »

bitch I put up the BFG. What you got on that gun? That thing will take out Allah, Dipset, and Paris Hilton in one shot.

ill destroy your planet

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2007, 04:06:21 PM »

all you claiming your gangster, Shut the hell the hell up. Post some pics of you and your "heat" if you so gangsta. if not, shut the fuck up.

+1 to both of you.

Narrator

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2007, 06:10:17 PM »
by picking up a gun, and being willing to use it, what are you accomplishing in life? are you doing anything productive? making the world a better place? no, what is the point in life then?

When I pick up a gun, I kill crackers with it.  That's productive.  VERY productive.  Cleaning the world of Yakub Crew scum makes the world a better place.

1st off im black.dont want to be anything else home,boy.2nd,they do jam faggot.kill that noise you talking...nigga reading striaght from a book about guns :laugh:like im suppose to change my mind cause you think you kicking some knowledge...poor, mybe.a rightous teacher,your not.a idiot,and hater yes. 8)...

Nah, you're a cracker and ya know it.

Glocks do not jam.  At the very least, it's retarded you think a TEC jams less than a Glock and is therefore a better weapon.  What I say ain't from a book, cracker.  I've handled and fired a number of different firearms for years now.

The only way a Glock can jam is if you're a fuckin idiot who's new to guns and you limp-wrist it when you fire.  I owned a G23, .40 caliber, for several years, and I fired hundreds of rounds of ball ammo, hollows, FMJ, even some reloads that a friend did for me...various brands with maybe 2 jams (on the reloads, which can jam almost ANY gun if they're not quality).  On the other hand, I once fired an AB10 (which is the post-ban version of the TEC) and had to clear the chamber many, MANY times before firing off the entire magazine.  Trust me, I know my guns.  You don't.  You wouldn't know what a Glock was if you hadn't heard the name mentioned in every other rap song released.

Got a Digicam I can borrow?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 06:18:36 PM by Allah Is Going To Kill Ron Paul In 2008! »

Paul

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2007, 06:20:41 PM »

whoa, thts fukin heat
funkyfreshintheflesh

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2007, 12:17:14 AM »

LMAO, +1.

go sit down and take a piss fag.you dont even know how to use your hands....talking about a real mans way.you a punk striaght up. 8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2007, 12:21:33 AM »

When I pick up a gun, I kill crackers with it.  That's productive.  VERY productive.  Cleaning the world of Yakub Crew scum makes the world a better place.

Nah, you're a cracker and ya know it.

Glocks do not jam.  At the very least, it's retarded you think a TEC jams less than a Glock and is therefore a better weapon.  What I say ain't from a book, cracker.  I've handled and fired a number of different firearms for years now.

The only way a Glock can jam is if you're a fuckin idiot who's new to guns and you limp-wrist it when you fire.  I owned a G23, .40 caliber, for several years, and I fired hundreds of rounds of ball ammo, hollows, FMJ, even some reloads that a friend did for me...various brands with maybe 2 jams (on the reloads, which can jam almost ANY gun if they're not quality).  On the other hand, I once fired an AB10 (which is the post-ban version of the TEC) and had to clear the chamber many, MANY times before firing off the entire magazine.  Trust me, I know my guns.  You don't.  You wouldn't know what a Glock was if you hadn't heard the name mentioned in every other rap song released.

Got a Digicam I can borrow?
blah,blah,fucking blah....your wrong,and im wright....fuck off white boy. 8)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2007, 06:12:06 AM »

ill destroy your planet

Ha ha, +1 for that.

I don't carry a gun or own one, but for the sake of conversation, my favourite gun from the few ones I used in the army is this (my old war bride):

RK-95 TP

Pretty much a Finnish-made, evolved AK-47

"It is considered to be the best AK-47 variant in the world by many experts, due to the superior quality of materials and workmanship."  according to Wikipedia.

All I know it was good and accurate and never jammed or anything.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2007, 06:34:16 AM »
Only gun/rifle that I knowhow to handle ("learned" in army lol)

Steyr Aug