Author Topic: What kind of heat you have or is ya favorit.  (Read 6134 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: What kind of heat you have or is ya favorit.
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2007, 12:19:46 PM »
Most Asians don't grow up around violence and drama.

You have a lot to learn...The Chinese kids you see in your school that are good at math don't represent all Asians, homie. To tell you the truth, real Asians are more ruthless than your average ruthless muufucka...PeACe

Sparegeez

« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2007, 12:23:56 PM »

You have a lot to learn...The Chinese kids you see in your school that are good at math don't represent all Asians, homie. To tell you the truth, real Asians are more ruthless than your average ruthless muufucka...PeACe

Ok and those asians are the viets and cambodians. But I've never known a chinese kid who's brother or cousin was shot up in the street or who's dad beats the shit out of his mother.

And my school is no joke. There are some fags like any other school but there's always some drama. Look up San Leandro High School. I think the most recent shit you'll find is about some bitch getting shot in front of our school. Or maybe on some teachers not accepting gay kids or something.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2007, 12:33:58 PM »

Ok and those asians are the viets and cambodians. But I've never known a chinese kid who's brother or cousin was shot up in the street or who's dad beats the shit out of his mother.

And my school is no joke. There are some fags like any other school but there's always some drama. Look up San Leandro High School. I think the most recent shit you'll find is about some bitch getting shot in front of our school. Or maybe on some teachers not accepting gay kids or something.

I guess you just don't know that many Asians...and you probably haven't watched many Kung Fu movies either...PeACe

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2007, 04:52:18 PM »
white people are probably closer to sip hennessy and walk around with a watch full of diamonds and drive mercedes and shit like that, most of them sniff the crack young jeezy claim selling so i don't know whats the point of not being able to relate to what rappers rap about.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2007, 07:07:31 PM »
white people are probably closer to sip hennessy and walk around with a watch full of diamonds and drive mercedes and shit like that, most of them sniff the crack young jeezy claim selling so i don't know whats the point of not being able to relate to what rappers rap about.

what the hell are you talking about?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2007, 12:12:42 AM »
SHUT THA FUCC UP YA CHINK WE AINT PLAYIN AROUND DIZ STREETZ FOO!  GO PLAY ON YO NINTENDO WITH YO FAGGOT AZZ FRIENDZ
Europeans look fucking stupid,when they try to bang.....where you at kid.in some asian country.or mybe the u.s. i dont know.but good luck cuzz. what that( KITCHEN) look like nigga. 8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2007, 12:17:41 AM »
SHUT THA FUCC UP YA CHINK WE AINT PLAYIN AROUND DIZ STREETZ FOO!  GO PLAY ON YO NINTENDO WITH YO FAGGOT AZZ FRIENDZ

lol at these chinese crips

lol wasnt this pic of middle school kids posted b4?
Hell!!fuck yeah!!!now i remember seeing this fucking pic.it was in( allhiphop)i saw it mybe 2years ago....we on yo azz ching,chong!!! :laugh:

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2007, 12:23:59 AM »

Good old San leandro.homie i lived in Leandro for 1yr..cool espot ..but this was in 95-96.i miss the bay. :-\

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2007, 09:36:34 AM »
not that u carry a gun but most fans r gangsters or criminals of some sort, if not their white

i dont carry a gun, no need to. are you saying that all black people are gangsta's or criminals?

and for the record i am white, in my area if you have a problem with someone you use your fists not a pistol

lmao well you are white so you probaly wont ever really experiance not bein in your own hood, and did i say black? lol the majority that even listens to rap r minorities and since you are white you wont ever know or u'll be the least likely to actually relate to any of it. ur white and i have nothing against it, but think bout the different experiances u go to, different responses, as  for say from the police, tryiin to get acceptd back into regular public schools, its different man i know it dont got to do wit heat buts its juz a response for you saying that all black people r criminals or gangstas. cuhz in the 818 blacks  aint even strong down here, i mean u got  gangs but their not  big in numbers. i mean round here the blacks r very different to blacks in LA city.

yea u use ur fists..... what does that gotta do wit pistols. i mean i know when to u use fists but its the streets man u get hoppd, or shot.

from your statement i can tell your shelterd by a mile or you have a very closed opinion about having a gun, well your area must be good but im not talking bout gettin in shit wit people you know or ur friends, in that case y would u kill em? or shootem ? mayb if ur bout to get hoppd u can shoot it in the air, lol

to let you better understand say ur a crip and in ur city all the clubs/bars were in the blood neighborhood and ur gf or homeboys really wanted to go so u aint gonna go strapped? u gonna go over there wit ur fists and hope they show you the same respect???

cheers for the essay, appreciated. i will give you one of my own.

not that u carry a gun but most fans r gangsters or criminals of some sort, if not their white

you said it, i questioned you on it. i never said all black people are gangstas or criminals.

"you are white so you probaly wont ever really experiance not bein in your own hood"

what does that mean? do white people not go out? my "hood" is very multicultural infact, and i often travel outside into other "hoods" for work, or to go out on a night out. i dont need weaponary on me, of anykind. do you not see the stupidity in killing someone because they are in a different area of the town/city? which brings me to my next question, do you own a gun and actively use it?

"to let you better understand say ur a crip and in ur city all the clubs/bars were in the blood neighborhood and ur gf or homeboys really wanted to go so u aint gonna go strapped? u gonna go over there wit ur fists and hope they show you the same respect???"

granted i dont know, (or care) much about gang culture in America. i know my country. we have some immature assholes who are like "gangs", they hang about, do nothing productive in life (and dont want to) and attack as gangs. around 6 people (white, and black together) will happily stomp on a guys head for £2.50 and half a pack of L&B. i am just glad that they are (currently) not stupid enough to pick up guns and shoot someone over nothing.

that being said it is becoming a bit of a regular occurance in London for example.

by picking up a gun, and being willing to use it, what are you accomplishing in life? are you doing anything productive? making the world a better place? no, what is the point in life then?

trust me you'll never understand. white people do go out i mean they get a pass every where cuz they white, but their the most likely to get jackd by blacks,asians,hispanics and other whites. people dont get a gun and if i they do unregistered they usally know what and when they gonna use it for or their juz complete idiots n blast people( but in the same case u can juz be puttin in work n blastin).

i am 100% sure london isnt as bad. and no i dont have a gun.

Asians, LOL!! They don't do shit but fuck with their own kind, aka nerds.

LMAO!!!!!!! come over here punk, or better yet get lockd up and fuck wit the asians u dumbass.

Theres asians everywhere I live at. I'm friends with some of them but the fake asian gang-bagers I have a problem with. The problem is this, THEY'RE NOT GANGSTA. I say shit to them and they never do a damn thing. All they do is get drugged out. Doode you're fucking chinese, just stop. The only thing you can bench is a fucking calculus book.

hahahhahhahahahahahahaha damn baby boy you juz say shit to them and they did nothin bacK? DAMN HOMIE U WANT A TROPHY FOR HAVIN BALLS FOR 1 DAY

im not chinese but i juz know ur a punk and that pic u posted up wheter they fake or not without no real OG theyll get stompd in a day

how old r u mang u juz talk shit from their image and juz round ur neighborhood u must be 13 or 12 or juz a real sqaure.

hahahahahahahaha i KNOW you wouldnt come round me sayin that type of shit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2007, 09:38:34 AM »
^LOL. Honestly though, race truly doesn't matter. I've met some punkass Asians, and I've met some hardcore Asians that'll chop your moms head open if you say the wrong thing...Same goes for pretty much every race.

Race might not matter but culture surely does. Most Asians don't grow up around violence and drama. I'm telling you, they are the new Whites.

THATS ALL YOUR GENERATION AND UR GENERATION R ALL PUNKS

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2007, 11:30:16 AM »
 :scarface:somebodies heated.

Sparegeez

« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2007, 05:41:44 PM »

i dont carry a gun, no need to. are you saying that all black people are gangsta's or criminals?

and for the record i am white, in my area if you have a problem with someone you use your fists not a pistol

lmao well you are white so you probaly wont ever really experiance not bein in your own hood, and did i say black? lol the majority that even listens to rap r minorities and since you are white you wont ever know or u'll be the least likely to actually relate to any of it. ur white and i have nothing against it, but think bout the different experiances u go to, different responses, as  for say from the police, tryiin to get acceptd back into regular public schools, its different man i know it dont got to do wit heat buts its juz a response for you saying that all black people r criminals or gangstas. cuhz in the 818 blacks  aint even strong down here, i mean u got  gangs but their not  big in numbers. i mean round here the blacks r very different to blacks in LA city.

yea u use ur fists..... what does that gotta do wit pistols. i mean i know when to u use fists but its the streets man u get hoppd, or shot.

from your statement i can tell your shelterd by a mile or you have a very closed opinion about having a gun, well your area must be good but im not talking bout gettin in shit wit people you know or ur friends, in that case y would u kill em? or shootem ? mayb if ur bout to get hoppd u can shoot it in the air, lol

to let you better understand say ur a crip and in ur city all the clubs/bars were in the blood neighborhood and ur gf or homeboys really wanted to go so u aint gonna go strapped? u gonna go over there wit ur fists and hope they show you the same respect???

cheers for the essay, appreciated. i will give you one of my own.

you said it, i questioned you on it. i never said all black people are gangstas or criminals.

"you are white so you probaly wont ever really experiance not bein in your own hood"

what does that mean? do white people not go out? my "hood" is very multicultural infact, and i often travel outside into other "hoods" for work, or to go out on a night out. i dont need weaponary on me, of anykind. do you not see the stupidity in killing someone because they are in a different area of the town/city? which brings me to my next question, do you own a gun and actively use it?

"to let you better understand say ur a crip and in ur city all the clubs/bars were in the blood neighborhood and ur gf or homeboys really wanted to go so u aint gonna go strapped? u gonna go over there wit ur fists and hope they show you the same respect???"

granted i dont know, (or care) much about gang culture in America. i know my country. we have some immature assholes who are like "gangs", they hang about, do nothing productive in life (and dont want to) and attack as gangs. around 6 people (white, and black together) will happily stomp on a guys head for £2.50 and half a pack of L&B. i am just glad that they are (currently) not stupid enough to pick up guns and shoot someone over nothing.

that being said it is becoming a bit of a regular occurance in London for example.

by picking up a gun, and being willing to use it, what are you accomplishing in life? are you doing anything productive? making the world a better place? no, what is the point in life then?

trust me you'll never understand. white people do go out i mean they get a pass every where cuz they white, but their the most likely to get jackd by blacks,asians,hispanics and other whites. people dont get a gun and if i they do unregistered they usally know what and when they gonna use it for or their juz complete idiots n blast people( but in the same case u can juz be puttin in work n blastin).

i am 100% sure london isnt as bad. and no i dont have a gun.

Asians, LOL!! They don't do shit but fuck with their own kind, aka nerds.

LMAO!!!!!!! come over here punk, or better yet get lockd up and fuck wit the asians u dumbass.

Theres asians everywhere I live at. I'm friends with some of them but the fake asian gang-bagers I have a problem with. The problem is this, THEY'RE NOT GANGSTA. I say shit to them and they never do a damn thing. All they do is get drugged out. Doode you're fucking chinese, just stop. The only thing you can bench is a fucking calculus book.

hahahhahhahahahahahahaha damn baby boy you juz say shit to them and they did nothin bacK? DAMN HOMIE U WANT A TROPHY FOR HAVIN BALLS FOR 1 DAY

im not chinese but i juz know ur a punk and that pic u posted up wheter they fake or not without no real OG theyll get stompd in a day

how old r u mang u juz talk shit from their image and juz round ur neighborhood u must be 13 or 12 or juz a real sqaure.

hahahahahahahaha i KNOW you wouldnt come round me sayin that type of shit.

You idiot I'm around your age. Obviously you're the one getting butthurt making all these replies, LOL. If you're not chinese than WTf are you? Are you korean?

I'd pound on you, no homo, by the way if you ever tried fukn wit me. But whatever this is the internet you can say what you want, all I know is that you'll never do shit. You haven't hurt me, but I sure have hurt your feelings :D

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2007, 08:39:27 PM »
You idiot I'm around your age. Obviously you're the one getting butthurt making all these replies, LOL. If you're not chinese than WTf are you? Are you korean?

I'd pound on you, no homo, by the way if you ever tried fukn wit me. But whatever this is the internet you can say what you want, all I know is that you'll never do shit. You haven't hurt me, but I sure have hurt your feelings :D

probably a 13 year old kid who thinks he is hard chattin shit over the net...

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2007, 04:58:04 AM »

U talking about yourself playa...now go sit down and take a piss 8)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2007, 05:30:44 AM »

U talking about yourself playa...now go sit down and take a piss 8)

one word, pathetic.