Author Topic: WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE BIZZY OR FLESH IN THA GROUP?  (Read 201 times)

West Up Productions

• Lil Geezy
WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE BIZZY OR FLESH IN THA GROUP?
« on: June 09, 2007, 08:01:25 PM »
BIZZY AIGHT BUT I NEVER REALLY COULD GET INTO HIS VOICE IT JUST SOUNDED SO SOFT LIKE A GIRL, DON'T GET ME WRONG HE DOES DO HIS THING THO, BUT I WOULD ROLL WITH FLESH...   WHICH YA THINK?
MAFIA YA BITCH!!!

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
Re: WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE BIZZY OR FLESH IN THA GROUP?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 08:09:19 PM »
I don't like Wish Bone, I'd prefer Bizzy besides him, if you ask me i'd say Wish Bone was wack, but of course Layzie and Krayzie are unfuckwittable so they carry him

Tha Crip

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 10:34:57 PM »
i'd rather have em both in the group.....i wonder if there gonna have another album on interscope..if they do maybe bizzy will smarten up and come back....and flesh i think is getting out soon so he;ll for sure be on the next album
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 11:38:08 AM »
Bizzy gives the group more character, Flesh's lyrics are a little odd sometimes.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 01:18:45 PM »
Bizzy by far, I mean when Bone were in their prime (COAC / E1999)  they consisted of Bizzy, Wish, Layzie and Krayzie. To me that is Bone. I don´t mind Flesh in the group (although I gotta say that I like him more as a solo artist than part of that group) but out of all the classic songs from that time Flesh was on what 5%?

ITIZWHATITIZ

• Lil Geezy
  • Lifes a bitch then u die thats why we get high...
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 01:34:31 PM »
both of um

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7b3h2Bfd3g&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/l7b3h2Bfd3g&amp;rel=1</a>

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 01:02:38 AM »
 I want both back in the group, but if I had to pick it would be Flesh I miss his appearence the most with the group. whether anyone likes it or not it seems that flesh will be taking bizzy's spot anyway because when I hear Bone speak on Bizzy in interviews such as the rapcity "In my Hood" special it seems that they don't want any thing to do with him in the near furure.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 01:27:09 AM »
Flesh has always been my favorite, but Bizzy has better chemistry with the group.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"