Author Topic: ASTROLOGY.. anyone here into it? tell about your sign..  (Read 959 times)

AndrE16686

Re: ASTROLOGY.. anyone here into it? tell about your sign..
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 08:46:25 PM »

I'm an Aires...March 20th to April 20th... We are the conquerors in battle and in love.  In love, we take no prisoners, all or nothing... either true love or a restraining order.. we go all out....  Our desires are the strongest, but we are also masters at suppressing our desires to achieve higher purpose, Budda was an Aires.

Anyway.. that's some brief info Aires.  The sign I like the most and get along with the most are Gemini's.  They are born from May 20 to June 20.  2pac was a Gemini.  Gemini's are the poets, and they are known for having a dual personality.  They have their fingers on the pulse of society, yet often though they are societal underdogs, so this keeps them humble, and makes you either neglect them or root for them and champion their cause.

Bizzaro-world.  :banana_trippin:

Im a Gemini, share the same birthday as 2Pac (16th June, exactly in the middle of the year).
My best mate is an Aires.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2007, 09:26:53 PM »
Libra, but I never look at horoscopes so I don't know what that says about me. Where did everyone find the descriptions? i'm curious now.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 09:33:41 PM by Smoke Break »

Chief

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 12:15:40 AM »
^fuck man, it's called the internet.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2007, 12:33:03 AM »
hahah, yeah I eventually realized that, google had the answer

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2007, 12:43:38 AM »
Aquarius, but I don't believe in that stuff, I don't see how there could be a huge influence

Check this out.... I'm no expert on any of this, but I think that the moon's gravitational pull is responsible for the ocean's tide.  Also, if you've ever worked in a hospital, you know that the patients start acting crazy whenever there's a fulll moon.   

You can't compare personality traits to ocean waves? 

you're what... 70%, 90% water?...

crime goes up on full moons too.. i read recently they're putting exta police out on full moons...

luna = moon
lunatic = crazy because of the moon ;)

oh and i'm a capricorn..

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 01:09:21 AM »
Correlation does not mean causation. 

Elevz

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 05:46:26 AM »
I don't really believe in the simplicity of "monthly" horoscopes. However, if you add to that the position of the planets at your birth and translate all of that into a horoscope, add your lunar nodes... And what you get is an extremely accurate (and therefore damn scary) description of who you are, why you are the way you are, what you can do to improve personally, and where to go.

I'm a '86 (tiger in chinese astrology) cancer with my lunar nodes in Leo and as my ascendant Aries. What it comes down to is that I'm sensitive to my environment: I'm caring and concerned with the people close to me, and my environment can really lift me up or put me down: the swings will always be extreme. I perhaps care too much about the people around me; I'm always willing to sacrifice. I'm not a good leader (I'll most likely always remain dependant on others) but I'm very dedicated to the causes I fight for. I'm a believer, and with the right people around me I can reach for ultimate highs.

Guess what... That's exactly me :o

AndrE16686

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 06:01:35 AM »

I'm a '86 (tiger in chinese astrology)

Bizarro-world  :banana_trippin:

me too!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2007, 08:24:37 AM »
^fuck man, it's called the internet.
LOL

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2007, 09:06:08 AM »
I don't really believe in the simplicity of "monthly" horoscopes. However, if you add to that the position of the planets at your birth and translate all of that into a horoscope, add your lunar nodes... And what you get is an extremely accurate (and therefore damn scary) description of who you are, why you are the way you are, what you can do to improve personally, and where to go.

^^this is exactly what my mum also tells me...im a dragon in the chinese astrology and scorpio, that makes me, according to my mum, a person who is very sensetive and compassionate (dragon with some other crap) but at the same time firy and determined(scorpio and the stars at the day of my birth). im supposed to be a genius or a star...well aint that a bitch
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

XaNdEr

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 10:05:54 AM »
Anyone who is a cancer will die soon.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2007, 10:07:52 AM »
I'm born in 1986 on the 6th of February... at 9:40 AM ... what's the verdict?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2007, 10:51:28 AM »
I'm born in 1986 on the 6th of February... at 9:40 AM ... what's the verdict?

chinese zodiac: fire tiger
normal zodiac:Aquarius

fire tiger:
people are sympathetic, kind, emotional, and sensitive. At movies, they can cry their eyes out! Despite their kindness, they can be extremely short-tempered. The rage of Tigers is terrible to behold but it also gives them the adrenaline needed for the sublimest of bravery. The Tiger is also a deep thinker and can make the most astonishing intellectual connections, with great mental agility. On the negative side, they tend to be suspicious and a bit self-centered, OK selfish, and indecisive. Above everything, however, the Tiger stands as a supreme emblem of protection over human life, admirable always.

aquarius:
Personal Traits
Aquarians are interesting and attractive people. They can be shy, sensitive, gentle and patient or enthusiastic and lively with a tendency to be exhibitionists. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their own way. Very opinionated with strong convictions, they fight for what they believe in. They will argue vehemently for what they believe to be true.

These are farsighted people and innovative. They are generally without prejudice and quite tolerant of the point of view of others. They have an interesting side to their nature that allows them to see a valid argument even when they disagree with it. They are quite objective folk and never get waylaid by being too close to an issue or person.

Aquarius is truly a humane, human being. Known to be frank and outspoken, Aquarius makes for a serious and genial companion.

Refined and idealistic, romantic but practical, they are personable and likable people.

Quick in mind and quick to respond, Aquarians love activity and are quite reasonable, though difficult to get close to. They cherish and guard their independence, and are a strange mixture of caring concern and cool detachment. They will go out of their way to help when needed, but never get involved emotionally.

Positive Traits

Aquarians are usually intelligent, cool, clear, logical people. They have good imaginations and are quite intuitive. Aquarius is drawn to and inspired by great causes.They are not limited to their environment and disappointments don't deter them from their goals. They often adopt a life style that goes against the trends, because the odd and unique fascinate them.

Whether the retiring or the outgoing Aquarian, both types appreciate opportunities to be alone. They enjoy their own company and are recharged by this quiet time. Rarely content being followers, they are more often society's trend setters. They do not take kindly to interference by others, even if it is well intended. Most Aquarians appreciate beauty and balance, possessing an excellent sense of aesthetics. This is often expressed by interests that can span drama, music, art, and science.

Main postive traits: Progressive, independent, inventive, friendly, humaitarian, originality.

Negative Traits

Aquarians are an enigma. On one hand they are warm, kind, and outgoing, the sort to make friends easily and willingly. On the other hand, they are quite aloof people, who do not actively seek out relationships, and resent any infringement on their time or resources. They are engaging, yet unreachable. They can be fascinating and dynamic, while lacking any real warmth or endearing qualities.

Among the faults, which are typically Aquarian, are extreme eccentricity, and an unwillingness to participate in any standard of protocol. When angered, they become seriously rude, alternating between deafening silence and sudden outbursts of temper.

Main negative traits: Unemotional, aloof, tempermental, unpreditable, eccentric, fixed opinions.

Profession

Aquarians work best in group projects, but must be recognized as having a leading role. They make excellent researchers and admirable scientists, especially astronomers and natural historians. They may lead the field in photography, computer technology, Radiography or electronics .Aviation is also a natural vocation for Aquarians

In the arts and humanities, their progressive talents are expressed well in writing, particularly poetry, and in broadcasting. In the theater, they make good character actors, and are natural mimics. Possessing an affinity for rhythm and timing, many Aquarians make fine and progressive musicians. In the service fields, they can be effective welfare workers or educators.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2007, 11:00:21 AM »

ah yeah my chinese sign is wabbit..

XaNdEr

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2007, 11:13:31 AM »
I am born on September 8th 1988, what am i?  ???