Author Topic: ASTROLOGY.. anyone here into it? tell about your sign..  (Read 958 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
ASTROLOGY.. anyone here into it? tell about your sign..
« on: June 10, 2007, 06:43:10 AM »
I'm an Aires...March 20th to April 20th... We are the conquerors in battle and in love.  In love, we take no prisoners, all or nothing... either true love or a restraining order.. we go all out....  Our desires are the strongest, but we are also masters at suppressing our desires to achieve higher purpose, Budda was an Aires.

Anyway.. that's some brief info Aires.  The sign I like the most and get along with the most are Gemini's.  They are born from May 20 to June 20.  2pac was a Gemini.  Gemini's are the poets, and they are known for having a dual personality.  They have their fingers on the pulse of society, yet often though they are societal underdogs, so this keeps them humble, and makes you either neglect them or root for them and champion their cause.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 06:45:09 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ASTROLOGY.. anyone here into it? tell about your sign..
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 07:25:44 AM »
The Leo type is the most dominant, spontaneously creative and extrovert of all the zodiacal characters. In grandeur of manner, splendor of bearing and magnanimity of personality, they are the monarch's among humans as the lion is king of beasts. They are ambitious, courageous, dominant, strong willed, positive, independent, self-confident there is no such a word as doubt in their vocabularies, and they are self-controlled. Born leaders, either in support of, or in revolt against, the status quo. They are at their most effective when in a position of command, their personal magnetism and innate courtesy of mind bringing out the best of loyalty from subordinates. They are uncomplicated, knowing exactly what they want and using all their energies, creativeness and resolution to get it, as well as being certain that they will get whatever they are after. Their followers know where they are with Leonians. Leonians think and act bigger than others would normally dare; the ambitiousness of their schemes and idealism sometimes daunt their followers, their practical hardheadedness and ability to go straight to the heart of any problem reassures those who depend on them. If Leonians meet with setbacks they thrive on the adversity.

sounds like me

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 07:50:50 AM »
Pisceans possess a gentle, patient, malleable nature. They have many generous qualities and are friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the feelings of those around them, and respond with the utmost sympathy and tact to any suffering they encounter. They are deservedly popular with all kinds of people, partly because their easygoing, affectionate, submissive natures offer no threat or challenge to stronger and more exuberant characters. They accept the people around them and the circumstances in which they find themselves rather than trying to adapt them to suit themselves, and they patiently wait for problems to sort themselves out rather than take the initiative in solving them. They are more readily concerned with the problems of others than with their own.

I guess that fits me

Chief

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 08:39:52 AM »
taurus

Taurus is traditionally ruled by the planet Venus. The opposite sign to Taurus is Scorpio and the two signs are widely considered to be the most sexually responsive of all zodiacal members.

Taurus is the second sign of the Zodiac and associated with material pleasure. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a calm, patient, reliable, loyal, affectionate, sensuous, ambitious, and determined character, but one which is also prone to hedonism, laziness, inflexibility, jealousy, and antipathy. In terms of anatomy, Taurus is said to rule the vocal chords, tonsils, palate, throat, neck, ears, and lower jaw. Generally, there is something distinctly sensual about the appearance.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 09:40:10 AM »
Aquarius, but I don't believe in that stuff, I don't see how there could be a huge influence
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chief

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 09:53:18 AM »
^nah man, to some extent you goto agree astrology can explain peoples behaviour.

but with all the predictions n shit, i dont really agree, but i do believe there is a relationship between how we act and astronomy.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 09:55:16 AM »
Cancer, but I don't believe in that stuff, I don't see how there could be a huge influence

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 09:56:42 AM »
Aquarius, but I don't believe in that stuff, I don't see how there could be a huge influence

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 10:03:35 AM »
Pisceans possess a gentle, patient, malleable nature. They have many generous qualities and are friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the feelings of those around them, and respond with the utmost sympathy and tact to any suffering they encounter. They are deservedly popular with all kinds of people, partly because their easygoing, affectionate, submissive natures offer no threat or challenge to stronger and more exuberant characters. They accept the people around them and the circumstances in which they find themselves rather than trying to adapt them to suit themselves, and they patiently wait for problems to sort themselves out rather than take the initiative in solving them. They are more readily concerned with the problems of others than with their own.

I guess that fits me
Damn, man this is so on point; it just pinpoint me to the dot!!!!

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 10:48:56 AM »
im scorpio, n i dont believe in that shit, but here this is my "character":

Scorpio (the scorpion) is intense and powerful. (<-true) Although you appear controlled and calm, you are emotional and energetic.(<-true again) Scorpios often have strong and penetrating eyes.(<-sooo true  :o ) They seem fun to be with socially, but some seem self-involved and withdrawn.(<-ABSOLUTELY!) You can recognize your special qualities and it requires self-control to prevent you from using them for bad reasons.(<-naaa) In relationships, you can be passionate and overwhelming.(<-so daaaamn true) You are also very sensitive and take almost every comment to heart.(<- na, im powerful and controlled!!!)

Good career choices for you are:

Surgeon
Psychologist (i thought of studying)
Soldier (was my dream in the 7th grade)
Research scientist
Police
Detective
Spy (is always cool)
Lawyer

hmm, maybe imma change my mind about astrology
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 11:37:52 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 12:03:38 PM »

I guess that fits me

You're the most friendliest one?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 01:57:45 PM »

Check this out.... I'm no expert on any of this, but I think that the moon's gravitational pull is responsible for the ocean's tide.  Also, if you've ever worked in a hospital, you know that the patients start acting crazy whenever there's a fulll moon.   

But what really made me take up notice of all this stuff, was when I met my best friend a couple of years ago, and maybe six months after we had known eachother and realized we had so many things in common; we also found out our birthday's were on the same day. 

The other thing that really made me take notice of this stuff, was when I realized that the only two women I had been in love with growing up, also, happened to be born on the same day!

Also... my brother is big into it, and the more he told me about it, the things he was describing really were representative of the characteristics of people I know.

One thing was keeping me from it though, I used to think it was against Islam (but I never did find anything prohibiting it)... then I was reading about great Muslims from the Middle Ages like Ibn Battuta, who was the greatest world traveller of that era, and also served as a judge and scholar for the Indian Amir Muhammad Tugluq.  He travelled the distance of the whole Muslim world, even as far as West Africa.  Anyway, he was so casual and open about the way he would discuss and use astrology in his travels, that it showed me that it was in common use and interest of the Muslims of earlier time periods.  Another example is of the great Ottoman Sultans of the late Middle Ages, many of them were into astrology as well, and had Sufi advisors.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 02:16:08 PM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2007, 03:24:40 PM »

Check this out.... I'm no expert on any of this, but I think that the moon's gravitational pull is responsible for the ocean's tide.  Also, if you've ever worked in a hospital, you know that the patients start acting crazy whenever there's a fulll moon.   

You can't compare personality traits to ocean waves? 

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2007, 05:21:13 PM »

I guess that fits me

You're the most friendliest one?
Yup

Chief

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 08:19:00 PM »

But what really made me take up notice of all this stuff, was when I met my best friend a couple of years ago, and maybe six months after we had known eachother and realized we had so many things in common; we also found out our birthday's were on the same day. 

The other thing that really made me take notice of this stuff, was when I realized that the only two women I had been in love with growing up, also, happened to be born on the same day!

Also... my brother is big into it, and the more he told me about it, the things he was describing really were representative of the characteristics of people I know.

One thing was keeping me from it though, I used to think it was against Islam (but I never did find anything prohibiting it)... then I was reading about great Muslims from the Middle Ages like Ibn Battuta, who was the greatest world traveller of that era, and also served as a judge and scholar for the Indian Amir Muhammad Tugluq.  He travelled the distance of the whole Muslim world, even as far as West Africa.  Anyway, he was so casual and open about the way he would discuss and use astrology in his travels, that it showed me that it was in common use and interest of the Muslims of earlier time periods.  Another example is of the great Ottoman Sultans of the late Middle Ages, many of them were into astrology as well, and had Sufi advisors.

there was actually a report on crime recently, and it said there is a higher percentage of crime during a full moon.

and believe it or not, at times when i am feeling wound up or trippen in general, i say to myself it's probably a full moon, and guess what? it usually is.  :pirate:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 08:20:39 PM by Chief »