Author Topic: ASTROLOGY.. anyone here into it? tell about your sign..  (Read 955 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: ASTROLOGY.. anyone here into it? tell about your sign..
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2007, 11:24:40 AM »
I am born on September 8th 1988, what am i?  ???

what? youre the same age as i am. if you were born 88 it means youre a an earth dragon just like me
september 8th is virgo

earth dragon:

Dragon  people are the most eccentric in the Chinese Zodiac. Soaring high into the serene heavens, they can be stubborn, passionate, excitable, honest, and brave, wear purple and walk barefoot in public fountains. They listen to their own drummer, thank you very much, while the rest of the world stands in amazement. People always admire their individuality and feisty personality. Dragons are capable of doing great work for mankind and they inspire trust in almost everyone. The Dragon symbolizes life and growth and is said to bring the five blessings: harmony, virtue, riches, fulfillment and longevity.

virgo:

General character:
Virgos are creative, delicate, and intelligent. You love to have everything in order, but are also patient. You are very observant, which can lead you to be judgmental. Some people may think that you are a cold person, because you rarely show your emotions. You also have a lot of charm and dignity, although you may not have many friends, due to your troubles with showing your feelings. Virgos are more followers than leaders. You are always logical.

Romantic character: 
Your attraction for the opposite sex leads you into unpleasant situations at times. Opposite sex gets attracted to you for your good manners, polite language, not realizing it is a ruse. Your attraction for the opposite sex will lead you from one affair to another. This is because you like to use your creativity and imagination in the relationship. However, you better not wear your heart on your sleeve.

Important Information on Virgoans

Good career choices for you are:

Doctor
      Writer
      Nurse
      Teacher
      Psychologist
      Critic
      Public Speaker.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

XaNdEr

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2007, 11:35:20 AM »
I am born on September 8th 1988, what am i?  ???

what? youre the same age as i am. if you were born 88 it means youre a an earth dragon just like me
september 8th is virgo

earth dragon:

Dragon  people are the most eccentric in the Chinese Zodiac. Soaring high into the serene heavens, they can be stubborn, passionate, excitable, honest, and brave, wear purple and walk barefoot in public fountains. They listen to their own drummer, thank you very much, while the rest of the world stands in amazement. People always admire their individuality and feisty personality. Dragons are capable of doing great work for mankind and they inspire trust in almost everyone. The Dragon symbolizes life and growth and is said to bring the five blessings: harmony, virtue, riches, fulfillment and longevity.

virgo:

General character:
Virgos are creative, delicate, and intelligent. You love to have everything in order, but are also patient. You are very observant, which can lead you to be judgmental. Some people may think that you are a cold person, because you rarely show your emotions. You also have a lot of charm and dignity, although you may not have many friends, due to your troubles with showing your feelings. Virgos are more followers than leaders. You are always logical.

Romantic character: 
Your attraction for the opposite sex leads you into unpleasant situations at times. Opposite sex gets attracted to you for your good manners, polite language, not realizing it is a ruse. Your attraction for the opposite sex will lead you from one affair to another. This is because you like to use your creativity and imagination in the relationship. However, you better not wear your heart on your sleeve.

Important Information on Virgoans

Doctor
      Writer
      Nurse
      Teacher
      Psychologist
      Critic
      Public Speaker.

Many things are really real man, this shit is creepy as hell. Everything in red is what i really experienced as well. I'm kinda stubborn and have (too) much fate in my own actions, lol.

I also always see every tiny piece, i dunno why, it's not on purpose i think cause it is not my choice to do so, but when i think back i can really name a lot of details other people never know.

It is also true that i jump from on thing/person to another in a real quick time. I always do one thing then i get enough of it real soon and try something new. This has kinda been a negative thing pretty much lately, sometimesi get in some shit i haven't asked for just cause of this, plus i have seen many friends come and go, right now i'm trying to settle down some more you know.

Props Z for this, do you know if you can change stuff in your astrologic sign??? In other words, is it possible to twist some things you described above??

And yes, i am 18, and i take it you too from your reaction, so then we are the same age indeed.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2007, 11:47:22 AM »
taurus

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2007, 11:48:25 AM »
^^no u cant change anything about your astrologic sign, everything is predetermined :)
this is your fate you gotta cope with it-
and yeep youre one month older ;)
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2007, 12:01:21 PM »
taurus

i dunno wether you wanna know that at all, but since im all into it now, heres your "character":

General character:
Taurus (the bull) is determined and peaceful. Although you are not a leader, you will recognize someone with great leadership qualities and follow them. You try to remain the same as everyone else, and are resistant to change. People will enjoy you because you have a good sense of humor and are intelligent. You are a dependable friend who is not scared off by a challenge. You may believe so strongly in your values that you will sacrifice relationships to uphold them. Some Taureans need to be told that they did a good job after accomplishing a task before they feel that they have really accomplished anything. Your friends are people in the same social standing as you, and you rarely go outside of that standing. Although you are calm and generally against fighting, you will fight if someone is provoking you. Your temper tends to explode in violent bursts that are not always directed at the person they should be.

Romantic character:
You are faithful by nature and don't indulge in love affairs unnecessarily. You like to be friendly with the opposite sex but do not go far. If you develop a weakness for the opposite sex, this could lead you into trouble.

Important Information on Taureans

Banking
      Medicine
      Architecture
      Farming
      Building
      Education
      Cooking
[J-Live]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2007, 02:53:18 PM »
leo but in 81?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2007, 04:47:05 PM »
taurus

i dunno wether you wanna know that at all, but since im all into it now, heres your "character":

General character:
Taurus (the bull) is determined and peaceful. Although you are not a leader, you will recognize someone with great leadership qualities and follow them. You try to remain the same as everyone else, and are resistant to change. People will enjoy you because you have a good sense of humor and are intelligent. You are a dependable friend who is not scared off by a challenge. You may believe so strongly in your values that you will sacrifice relationships to uphold them. Some Taureans need to be told that they did a good job after accomplishing a task before they feel that they have really accomplished anything. Your friends are people in the same social standing as you, and you rarely go outside of that standing. Although you are calm and generally against fighting, you will fight if someone is provoking you. Your temper tends to explode in violent bursts that are not always directed at the person they should be.

Romantic character:
You are faithful by nature and don't indulge in love affairs unnecessarily. You like to be friendly with the opposite sex but do not go far. If you develop a weakness for the opposite sex, this could lead you into trouble.

Important Information on Taureans

Banking
      Medicine
      Architecture
      Farming
      Building
      Education
      Cooking

shit all of that is pretty true except the one highlited
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 04:50:32 PM by Machiavelli »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2007, 05:31:37 AM »
leo but in 81?

youre leo:

General character:
King planet Sun governs your zodiac sign. You want to live like a king. You are a very ambitious person and want to rise to the top in the profession of your choice. You have been blessed with a strong personality, which can take you places if you so desire. You are logical in your approach to most things but sometimes you get so confused over the small issues. An extrovert, you have many friends and you are a good host. You learn to branch out on your own even if it turns out to be an expensive idea since you are ready to sacrifice much if it benefits in the long run. You are very much a materialistic person; you will find it difficult to do without worldly things. The picture you portray, however, is of the strong silent type. Your plus point is keeping a good relationship with those persons who could be of use to you in some way. You are self-opinionated person though you may behave otherwise. Sometimes you act very superficially and you yourself will not know why. You are quite power-hungry and given to vices any of which could cause you destruction both mentally and physically. You are an out-going person basically and have a wide circle of friends. You are a well-loved person since you speak attractively and have good manners. You can't tolerate your failures because you want to rule and you are impatient to reach that level. You don't let anyone come in the way of achieving power. You are brave and don't spend sleepless nights on major or minor worries provided you have been sincere and just. Basically an extrovert, you reach out to people in all walks of life. You are helpful to those in trouble and don't expect anything in return. To win your favor, it is wise to flatter you and this happens to you all the time but you won't notice it.

Romantic character:
You tend to take people who love you for granted and this is quite a negative trait as the relationship could turn into a love-hate one. You don't like to chase the opposite sex, instead preferring to be chased. Your ego and arrogant nature can hurt the feelings of your partner, and causes frequent breakups in the relationship.

Important information on Leo

Good career choices for Leo are:

Politician
      Military officer
      Manager
      Explorer
      Teacher
      Any position that needs leadership qualities

1981 is metal rooster

Rooster  is often seen as the original strong silent type, not unlike the Humphrey Bogart and Greto Garbo prototypes. Most people consider them quite eccentric. Sad to say, relationships with other people are often strained. They are quite moody and can be too outspoken. They are often self-centered, but can be quite brave when the situation calls for it. On the other hand, Rooster People are quite talented and capable. They are always devoted to their work and have a reputation for being the hardest of workers. Rooster People are deep thinkers and are pioneers in spirit. They can experience the greatest of joy in complete solitude. Even though often alone, they rarely experience loneliness. Instead, they enjoy their own company and feel solitude helps them in their quest after knowledge.

Shark-tail Soup and fortune cookies are among the keys to good health.

Sometimes this one walks around with its head in the cumulus clouds, higher than the stars. You see, this rooster struts around with peacock feathers and they never ever ruffle. So much arrogance can make it hard to get along with others, especially when the Rooster is also intolerant of those who are less talented and a bit slower than normal. On the other hand, the Metal Rooster is extraordinarily talented. Of all twelve Zodiac signs, this one is probably the most high-minded of them all, with a very clean line of thought. The Metal Roosters can distinguish right from wrong very clearly and it doesn't matter which direction they pursue, they always wind up going the right way. If they confront a maze, or big problem, they will immediately see a solution because of their analytical, logical way of thinking. Through their perseverance, any hurricane becomes an orderly thing of beauty, just like that! When it's time for romance, the male Metal Rooster has no trouble at all, love just abounds; the female has a tendency to keep to herself, making connections less freely, but lastingly when they happen.

Famous Rooster people: Suharto, Deborah Kerr, Peter Ustinov, D. H. Lawrence, John Glenn, Emperor Akihito, Yoko Ono, Eudora Welty, Bette Midler

[J-Live]

XaNdEr

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2007, 09:54:18 AM »
^^no u cant change anything about your astrologic sign, everything is predetermined :)

Ah well, i'ma be the first one to fuck these astrology signs up.  :D

(no homo)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2007, 10:16:15 AM »

(no homo)
lol
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2007, 11:55:26 AM »

ah yeah my chinese sign is wabbit..

youre a capricorn and a rabbit...

youre a capricorn

General behavior:
Capricorn (the goat) is the most serious of all the zodiac signs. You are independent and (usually) confident. You have a tendency to criticize yourself too much, which can lead to low self-esteem. Capricorns are dependable, but also extremely cautious. You make a fair, but stubborn leader, and this is a job that you can do well. You are very well organized, so you can handle many projects at once. You may go through horrible mood swings, being friendly one moment and mean the next.

Romantic behavior: 
You maintain good relations with members of the opposite sex. You make good and true friends. You are capable of deep and passionate affections. However, in your search for greener pastures, you sometimes switch partners too quickly. Be discreet with the opposite sex as you can face some unpleasant situations.

Important Information on Capricornians

Financer
      Banker
      Manager
      Conductor
      Teacher/principal
      Real-Estate Broker.

to be a rabbit you must have been born in 1975/1987, i assume its rather 1975...correct me if im wrong:

youd be a "wood rabbit" then:

Rabbit  people love to play under the moonlight. Quite fanciful, they respond to the power and beauty of nature and are always being pulled one way and the other to examine what they find. They are the luckiest of all twelve signs! But, it's more a result of "the harder I work, the luckier I get" than taking crazy chances. They are cautious, conservative, bright, and have a good head for business. Supremely pleasant to have around, these affectionate, naturally shy peacemakers seldom ever lose their temper. They sometimes appear to be singing the blues because of a natural but short-lived tendency towards despondency. Rabbits always inspire deep admiration and trust.

Ginger Soup and Ginger Noodles are among the keys to good health!!

From the time Wood Rabbits were small children delighting in Story Time, Wood Rabbits have pursued knowledge. Charming conversationalists, they regale others with anecdotal glimpses into literature, history, and current events. They are lifelong members of the Legendary Rendezvous for People in the Arts and are frequenters of bookstores, libraries, and halls of academia. Their innate cunning makes them superb players not only in the game of chess but the game of life. No wrong moves allowed! Wood Rabbits are alert to new experiences, hang-loose philosophically, and very generous to friends and love ones. But, here's some good advice to Wood Rabbits everywhere! Find a good financial advisor. You might think it's hip to be The Big Spender, but, hey, look at it this way, what are you going to do on that rainy day? Hmmmmm? A little frugality will do you a world of good. Love Life for the Wood Rabbit is filled with rapturous sweetness, so incredibly generous in affection, it puts the partner's head in a spin. Fireplace cuddles are the way of life.

Famous RABBIT people: Hu Shih, Hu Yao-Bang, Kim Young Sam, Sally Ride, Leonardo Di Caprio, Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope, Arturo Toscanini, Leontyne Price, Clare Boothe Luce, Tiger Woods.
[J-Live]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2007, 03:47:56 PM »

(no homo)

HAHA  :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2007, 03:50:18 PM »
I need that rabbit's foot.  :)

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2007, 03:51:39 PM »

gerroff lol

cheers *z*.. its pretty much spot on :).... ya bitches! lol

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2007, 04:18:15 AM »
^^well i know what im talkin about  8)
[J-Live]