Author Topic: can somebody tell me what is playing on foesum's perfection...?  (Read 74 times)

in the background on that skit. two bitches are talking about how the dudes from foesum aint shit then they come in and kiss their ass and say they arent clownin anyone. it sounds like a real song because some dudes singing but i guess it could be foesum or bo roc its kind of quiet. it sounds tight as hell though.

oh and this is my first time bumping perfection and damn is that album perfect. i listened to that new limited edition one and i thought the snoop track was actually pretty weak.

Paul

Re: can somebody tell me what is playing on foesum's perfection...?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 01:49:47 PM »
yeah the snoop track is the weakest song on the album imo, running game is an amazing song, bo rocc n tht and on in the wind sounds soooo perfect
funkyfreshintheflesh

Re: can somebody tell me what is playing on foesum's perfection...?
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 02:04:48 PM »
it sounds like a young snoop but he just doesn't say anything. plus the beat doesn't thump like everything else on the album.

i think lil somethin has become my favorite of the tracks that got radio play. my favorite on the album is probably that g shit track. that thing is omg funky.

i think once i get some money i might order all their cds off their site or at least the best ones. perfection is the only one i've heard and the rest of their shit must have been even more under the radar cuz i see a gang of cd's on their site. what's best?