Author Topic: For all Hip-Hop political people  (Read 435 times)

MC TenderLust

Re: For all Hip-Hop political people
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2007, 06:38:24 PM »
bottom line niggaz dead

Seriously...

What Would Tupac Say... is the new... What Would Jesus Do

nigga thats not what i said at all dont be quotin my shit without permission

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2007, 10:03:06 PM »
bottom line niggaz dead

Seriously...

What Would Tupac Say... is the new... What Would Jesus Do

Aren't you in college or some shit?
Imagion, if he

You're a walking anti-Affirmative Action ad.

interesting responds

Hip-Hop legends are not relevent, and it is said Hip-Hop is dead. The fans killed it.

side note, I make more money, and have done more in my life than those who were born in a better position than me. case close.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2007, 03:22:08 AM »
As I watch some old 'Pac videos, and see how outspoken he is during the Clinton years, what would he have done during the Bush years. Imagion, if he dissed Clinton for not living up to his promises, what would he have said about George W. Bush. Would his views change with 9-11, or would he become a conspiricy theoriest like Immortal Technique. Would he have spoke out against Bush right away like Nas did only 3 months after the towers dropped, or would he wait until the next election like Eminem and Jadakiss. Would he be against this war, or would he shock us all and straight up say we have to defend our country. I also know he wanted to start his own party, would the election of 2000 with Gore losing stop him from that, or would he say fuck it, lets go all out. Would he support Obama, or would he go off on his own.

In a highly political time, what would have Hip-Hop's most political voice have said?

so u looking for "a dead man's prospective" huh that's a tuff one... i rather like to hear somemore up-to-date shit from Immortal Technique speaking on the new goings on picking back up where he left off on vol. 2

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 04:56:19 AM »
It's quite ironic to have this discussion about Tupac with Immortal Technique in the mix when it was the great Immortal Technique who said this in one track:

But you know what the fuck I think is just pathetic and gay/
When niggas speculate what the fuck Pac would say/
You don't shit about a dead man's perspective/
And talking shit will get your neckbone disconnected/
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

XaNdEr

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2007, 06:13:24 AM »
The man is dead, let him rest in peace. Why always speculate about what he would do nowadays if he was still alive? He got popped and is dead, period.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 07:59:22 PM »
As I watch some old 'Pac videos, and see how outspoken he is during the Clinton years, what would he have done during the Bush years. Imagion, if he dissed Clinton for not living up to his promises, what would he have said about George W. Bush. Would his views change with 9-11, or would he become a conspiricy theoriest like Immortal Technique. Would he have spoke out against Bush right away like Nas did only 3 months after the towers dropped, or would he wait until the next election like Eminem and Jadakiss. Would he be against this war, or would he shock us all and straight up say we have to defend our country. I also know he wanted to start his own party, would the election of 2000 with Gore losing stop him from that, or would he say fuck it, lets go all out. Would he support Obama, or would he go off on his own.

In a highly political time, what would have Hip-Hop's most political voice have said?

2pac aligned himself with the Black Panther Party.  So you should really look at the views of Black Panther Party leader Malik Shabazz on all over those issues and you will see a reflection of what Pac's views would of been.

-After 911 Pac would have questioned the story giving out by the media ("Regulate your thoughts/ don't get caught up in the mix/ CAUSE THE MEDIA IS PULLING DIRTY TRICKS/ Only God Can Judge Me"), and also called it a case of the chickens coming home to roost for America's transgressions and manipulation of the Middle East for the last 100 years.

-Then, once the war in Iraq and Afganistan started up, he would point out that Bush is no different from a gangster, he handles his problems the same way a gangsta would, because Pac said this about America when he was alive.

-He wouldn't of supported Obama, or any Democrat or any Republican.  He would have worked for the New Black Panther Party.  He is even quoted in an interview for having said that if he wouldn't of made it in rap he would have joined the New Black Panthers.

-He would drop an album, and it wouldn't be like Immortal Technique, where most of the album was political, it would be more like a line here and a line there.  But it would have a huge impact.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 08:07:19 PM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)