Author Topic: CREDITS: Salah Edin - Nederlands Grootste Nachtmerrie  (Read 737 times)

maudizzle

CREDITS: Salah Edin - Nederlands Grootste Nachtmerrie
« on: June 11, 2007, 09:26:51 AM »

1. N.G.N. (ft. Focus)
Produced by Focus

2. T.H.E.O. [Teleurstelling, Haat, Ergernis & Onbegrip]
Produced by Focus

3. Het Land Van...
Produced by Focus

4. Geliefd Om Gehaat Te Worden
Produced by Focus

5. Opgeblazen (ft. Opgezwolle)
Produced by Focus

6. 0172
Produced by Focus

7. Zwarte Gat Op Het Witte Doek (ft. Focus)
Produced by Focus

8. Geld (ft. Caprice)
Produced by Focus

9. Hosselaar
Produced by Focus

10. Skit

11. Vrouwtje Is Een Bitch
Produced by Focus

12. Samen Huilen, Samen Lachen
Produced by Focus

13. Koning Ter Rijk
Produced by Focus

14. Oog Om Oog (ft. Probz)
Produced by Focus

15. De Voorbereiding [Skit]

16. Paradijs Is Nu
Produced by Focus

BONUS TRACK:
17. Op De Straat (ft. Sticks, Kempi, Winne & Appa)
Produced by Concrete

XaNdEr

Re: CREDITS: Salah Edin - Nederlands Grootste Nachtmerrie
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 09:35:14 AM »
Another wack muslim rapper following Ali B. Only cool ones are Yes-R, Appa & Raymzter.

Cool that Focus from Aftermath produced most of this album though, even though i don't really i think i ever listen to it.

I'm waiting for a new Opgezwolle album and Fakkelteit from Sticks & Kubus.

maudizzle

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 09:38:19 AM »
Another wack muslim rapper following Ali B.

wow... just WOW @ that entire sentence...

XaNdEr

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 09:46:28 AM »
Look man, i got nothing against muslims, but they forget that it was black people who made rap big, and like to position themselves as one of them. Muslims are not people who are black, that is different things, comparing race with religion. They look down on certain groups of society and play the role of "victim" while many drop out of school when they reach their 16th birthday, then go hang on the streets and have fun and later on complain that they don't have money get discriminated etc.

That's something i don't like, these "victim" raps, just like this dude, who is labeled by some magazines as the new "Public Enemy" but why? If you're broke in Holland you're stupid as fuck. Nobody can be broke if you just invest some time in school, period. That is why i hate these rappers who play the role of "victim of society".

Kempi has some good rhymes, but i feel the same with him, he copied 2Pac's style too much plus he acts like everyone is against him, but if you put tattoos in your face you won't get a job, everyone knows that. But he's too "cool" for a 9 to 5 so he poisons other people by selling drugs.  ::)

I mean, most of the rappers/groups who act the victim-role are muslims, cause i don't hear most white and black rappers talk about that. A dude like Raymzter is smart, he sees and speaks the truth, if you wanna do something, do it yourself and don't blame others.

And besides that i don't like this album cause his voice just sounds hella monotone and the same. Opgezwolle for example is a much much better group cause their lyrics are really real and fit perfectly together, plus they make their own (bangin') beats.