Author Topic: E-i-h-t, now should I continue? ya left out the G cause the G aint in you  (Read 1104 times)

westkoastanostra

CMW's "Straight check'em" is a near classic!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Where is westside159? I bet he'll have an aneurism when he reads this.

Al Bundy

CMW's "Straight check'em" is a near classic!

That CD is fucking dope.

WestCoasta

I can't find Eiht's shit but you said he had an album that "almost went platinum"

according to 'westside159' every album has gone platinum

westside159

and n1gga hasn't been relevant since, I understand Snoop just trying to help that old bum ass nigga out, but NO ONE is checking for this dude

Warzone album is gonna be wack as fukk, and you really can't show me anything to deny that

Eiht finally will be getting off food stamps, but dude should just stop rapping

Look at this fuccin dj quik groupie FAGGOT , you bitch , Eiht will shoot you in your face for saying some retarded shit like that boy , Watch how you speak becuz i will have Eiht holla at you in real life shit , NUTHIN BUT A SORRY CLOWN , STAY THE HELL DOWN  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAH !!!  REAL COMPTON ,  WE STILL COMIN STRAPPED 2007 BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
There he is. ^More reliable then UPS.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and n1gga hasn't been relevant since, I understand Snoop just trying to help that old bum ass nigga out, but NO ONE is checking for this dude

Warzone album is gonna be wack as fukk, and you really can't show me anything to deny that

Look at this fuccin dj quik groupie FAGGOT , you bitch , Eiht will shoot you in your face for saying some retarded shit like that boy , Watch how you speak becuz i will have Eiht holla at you in real life shit , NUTHIN BUT A SORRY CLOWN , STAY THE HELL DOWN  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAH !!!  REAL COMPTON ,  WE STILL COMIN STRAPPED 2007 BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet Eiht doesn't even know/care you are alive.

westside159

You know what i bet ??  YOUR MOM DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOUR ALIVE , FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You know what i bet ??  YOUR MOM DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOUR ALIVE , FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!!

Cmon, that was weak. You can do better than that.

Blu Lacez

KC-HOODSTA

eiht is a legend and so is quik but of course quik is going to last longer cuz producers last longer but he really ain't done shit

lget eiht's best albums line them up aginst quiks best and u will see that eiht along wit CMW has had better songs and albums

any dickriders opinion is worthless.

death threatz and section 8 were both amazing.

KC-HOODSTA

and staright check'em and music to driveby and we come strapped and death threatz and section 8 and n my neighborhood

and staright check'em and music to driveby and we come strapped and death threatz and section 8 and n my neighborhood
yeah i know but i was saying albums that came after dollaz and sense came out although n my neighborhood needs to be on that list too.

Al Bundy

n my neighborhood wasn't that great. i have the album