Author Topic: E-i-h-t, now should I continue? ya left out the G cause the G aint in you  (Read 1103 times)

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
any dickriders opinion is worthless.

word... people just get too emotional!

The thing is that MC Eiht is a rapper that along with Spice 1, Above the law and South Central Cartel NEVER belonged to the list of most commercial successfull rappers, but they belonged to a list of most respected and beloved artists... and u can NEVER take that away from them, no matter what kind of shit they do today...

I dont see this kind of hate on Rappin 4 Tay and Mac Mall.... and every other rapper that didnt go multi-platinum... that doesnt mean that they wasnt major figuers in the game...

BTW, Eiht gets more airtime on MTV than Quik nowdays now that he hangs with snoop... so he actually haves a second wave at the moment..
The only reason why people hate on Eiht is becuase of stupid dick ryders like westside159 (and also becuase this board loved DJ Quik for some reason). Half the time I diss Eiht it's to piss westside159 off. The guy needs to get a life. That's the reason why you don't see hate on Rappin 4 Tay, Mac Mall, WC, Spice, Ant, Dru, etc.

i can see that... but i feel like the dissin is gettin too far, so it aint funny anymore... and it affects the newbies on this forum that think that music from today is "Gangsta rap"...when its just music that imitates the sound of "gangsta rap"... people need to get schooled on whats its about.. but im not sure if that discussion is on the level of this thread...

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao how many threads can we have about quik and eiht....in the end its Quik>>>Eiht. Period.

KC-HOODSTA

any dickriders opinion is worthless.

word... people just get too emotional!

The thing is that MC Eiht is a rapper that along with Spice 1, Above the law and South Central Cartel NEVER belonged to the list of most commercial successfull rappers, but they belonged to a list of most respected and beloved artists... and u can NEVER take that away from them, no matter what kind of shit they do today...

I dont see this kind of hate on Rappin 4 Tay and Mac Mall.... and every other rapper that didnt go multi-platinum... that doesnt mean that they wasnt major figuers in the game...

BTW, Eiht gets more airtime on MTV than Quik nowdays now that he hangs with snoop... so he actually haves a second wave at the moment..
The only reason why people hate on Eiht is becuase of stupid dick ryders like westside159 (and also becuase this board loved DJ Quik for some reason). Half the time I diss Eiht it's to piss westside159 off. The guy needs to get a life. That's the reason why you don't see hate on Rappin 4 Tay, Mac Mall, WC, Spice, Ant, Dru, etc.

i can see that... but i feel like the dissin is gettin too far, so it aint funny anymore... and it affects the newbies on this forum that think that music from today is "Gangsta rap"...when its just music that imitates the sound of "gangsta rap"... people need to get schooled on whats its about.. but im not sure if that discussion is on the level of this thread...

YES

i thought i was the only that thought that cuz todays gangsta rap ain't as hard as it used to be, rememeber scarface and how real he was with NOW I FEEL YA and shit like that they don't make gangsta rap artists like that anymore,

mc eiht said oncei think im blastin it goes thru into ya sister on we  come strapped it's crazy but it ain't like that anymore

westside159

MC Eiht  shits all over DJ QUIK'S music all day , REAL FUCCIN TALK HOMEBOY !!!!!!!!!!!! :-X :-X 8)

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
quit dissing somebody for no otha man. if eiht anin't dissing quik like that anymore than maybe you shouldn't. he had beef with quik not you. and if his music shits all ova quik than why he have to resulf to being snoops protege at 40 years old?

KC-HOODSTA

this thread is still alive

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and n1gga hasn't been relevant since, I understand Snoop just trying to help that old bum ass nigga out, but NO ONE is checking for this dude

Warzone album is gonna be wack as fukk, and you really can't show me anything to deny that

Eiht finally will be getting off food stamps, but dude should just stop rapping
Naw homie 8 is the shit...and that Warzone lp.is gonna come hard.....8 and b-real need to do a lp.together.they have good chimestry 8)

LBCstyle

• 'G'
i was very exited when i read the news about the warzone project, but i´m disapointed by most of the tracks  :-\

Raphael

MC Eiht  shits all over DJ QUIK'S music all day , REAL FUCCIN TALK HOMEBOY !!!!!!!!!!!! :-X :-X 8)
geahh

XaNdEr

As far as westcoastrap goes, Eiht takes the crown all day everyday, i mean Quik done a lotta good stuff throughout the years, but alotta records don't have the westcoast vibe/lyrics.

Westcoast came up with gangstarap and Eiht represents this to the fullest, Quik makes easily accessible party music though, so you can't really compare the both of them, i prefer Eiht's music though.

Klue

both makes good music, each got his own style thats all.

XaNdEr

That's what i said.  :-\

Don't hate if you don't like something, respect it and the people who don't think the same as you. This little crybaby behaviour like "fuck Eiht" or "fuck Quik" is hella pathetic, like i said so many times you don't know either of them so why care about personal beefs?

Check out their music and like it or not, quit dickriding your idols though.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DJ quick in a khaki bikiny geeeah!! :laugh:

ToOoOoN!!!

Don't hate if you don't like something, respect it and the people who don't think the same as you. This little crybaby behaviour like "fuck Eiht" or "fuck Quik" is hella pathetic, like i said so many times you don't know either of them so why care about personal beefs?

Real Talk Homie  8) +1

XaNdEr

Real Talk Homie  8) +1

+1 right back at ya.

I hate this hate on rappers/producers just cause they have beefs, that has nothing to do with music. The more people care about this personal shit the more rappers will continue beefing, stupid fucks.