Author Topic: ever been heart brok befor  (Read 308 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ever been heart brok befor
« on: June 12, 2007, 02:49:54 PM »
once!abrotha could not do shit for 3days..was not really hungry.but i got over it and moved on. :'(

NotoriousTDA

Re: ever been heart brok befor
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 04:21:59 PM »
yeah the best way to get over a bitch, is fucking another one. 8)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 10:07:11 PM »
Yup, seven years ago in the 10th/11th grade. I donno why I was on her so tough. She claimed to be on punishment for  two weeks...then she called me outta nowhere playin Avant "Separated"...then she told me it was over, and that she had been going with her "best friend" for the last month. I was simpin hard, and was like "but I love you!!!!!!!!" and even worst, this dude from my HS who I was somewhat cool with was on the phone at the same time on ghost mode just so somebody else could prove everything we said on the phone. A few months later, she was on AIM talkin bout how dude wasn't treatin her right or somethin stupid.

We are actually cool now, even though I just want to beat LOL. I was with her last summer, and we were both drinkin, but she wasn't reactin the way I wanted to, so I didn't really try her like that. She's "married" or somethin now.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 10:12:59 PM »
Never.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 10:19:11 PM »
Nope, but I've had my eyes scratched on several occasions lol

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 10:20:03 PM »
everyone should have they heart broken once in they life
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

rik

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 10:23:07 PM »
"A nigga like me don't believe in heart breaks..."

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 11:42:22 PM »
Yup, seven years ago in the 10th/11th grade. I donno why I was on her so tough. She claimed to be on punishment for  two weeks...then she called me outta nowhere playin Avant "Separated"...then she told me it was over, and that she had been going with her "best friend" for the last month. I was simpin hard, and was like "but I love you!!!!!!!!" and even worst, this dude from my HS who I was somewhat cool with was on the phone at the same time on ghost mode just so somebody else could prove everything we said on the phone. A few months later, she was on AIM talkin bout how dude wasn't treatin her right or somethin stupid.

We are actually cool now, even though I just want to beat LOL. I was with her last summer, and we were both drinkin, but she wasn't reactin the way I wanted to, so I didn't really try her like that. She's "married" or somethin now.

nice story...

I've had heart breaks....

One in particular happened when I was 14, the summer before my freshman year of highschool.  I had alot of girlfriends in jr. high and it was fun, but this girl was the first time I really experienced a deep love in my life, she's my first love.   You always remember your first love.

t was one of those summer girl type of things.  Where her mom lived in another state and her dad lived across the street from me.  Her window was right across from mine, so we would wake up in the morning and we could see if the other person was up, and if so we would meet up outside, spend the whole day and night together.  Aside from just hanging out with her, I would go to the pool, play sports with nieghborhood friends, ride my bike all over the town, it was great. 

My Dad was out of town and my Mom was going back to school, and my brother had just gotten his liscence, so I basically had no responsibilities and the whole house to myself, so I got to stay out later than any of my other friends, and I wouldn't go in until the last of my nieghborhood friends had gone in, which was usually her, every night we would walk around the nieghborhood holding hands, or make out on her porch.  It really doesn't get any better than that for a teenage kid.   

By the way, this was also the Summer of 96 whe n 2pac, Death Row, and the West Coast were on top of the world so I used to bump "How Do U Want It" and "Let's Play House" and Too Short "Gettin It' and Outkast "Elevators" all stuff that woudl be later known as classics was fresh and new that summmer.  Like I said, it doesn't get any better than that, ya'll.

Anyway.. she left at the end of the summer to move back to her mom's place in another state, and she never did come back.  Her dad also moved a year later, so I never did see her again. 

Immediately after she left, my whole world suddenly turned upside down.  I still had some popularity left over from jr. high, so when I went to highschool, I remember I was still pulling some of the hottest girls in my grade at that time, but when I would mess around with them, I could only think of my lost girlfriends and so I didn't even enjoy it.  Basketball had always been something I loved, and I was good enough to play on the school team, but I didn't even like playing basketball anymore.  Infact, I actually believed I had a back injury for most of that season, even though later I would realize it was all in my head, what they call hyperchondriases I think.  I just wanted to hide out in my room and listen to music all day, and that's prety much what I did.  Really, I didn't get over her until I converted to Islam at the age of 18, a whole 4 years later!!!

... Also, as a sidenote, right after she left, 2pac was shot, and ofcourse died a week after that.  I was a big hip-hop head ofcourse, and so in essence, I lost my girl, and my favorite rapper was shot, all in the same week!   

« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 12:01:31 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 12:09:23 AM »
I'm goin thru somethin hella tough as we speak.  But when shit gets low, I know what I'm doin is right and I stick to my guns.  Even if you're goin through somethin tough, you always learn from it so it's all gravy.

Fuck a bitch.  They're always plottin an plannin tryin to control you an shit.  Any motherfucker that tries to control me got problems.  I gives a fuck. 

If fact:

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/DfkwpvtnhfI&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/DfkwpvtnhfI&amp;autoplay=0</a>

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 12:19:51 AM »
Thats the shit!!!bumpen that wright now!!good looking playa! :D

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2007, 09:30:06 AM »
Thats right all you gotta do is get high with some homies and bump Too Short. 8) :bandit: Besides a broken heart might just make you stronger somehow.

"Urban Life Near The Beach"

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2007, 10:29:46 AM »
i never falled in love and i never gonna fall in luv....you know when i wuz 12 years old i recgonize that love only bring problems and destroy your mind so i just smack them bitches asses AND FUCK EM

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2007, 10:39:31 AM »
i grew up on too short.  so this topic has no relevance to me.   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2007, 10:39:54 AM »
hot song whats the name of it??

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2007, 11:04:46 AM »