Author Topic: ever been heart brok befor  (Read 310 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ever been heart brok befor
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2007, 11:49:12 AM »
Yeah rookie,go and get ya short dogg collection striaght...then come back and holla me. 8)

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 12:08:08 AM »
Went through that like 2 months ago. It's all good now. We're still "friends". I got someone new though.
My Future Wife:

rik

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 09:33:49 AM »
Went through that like 2 months ago. It's all good now. We're still "friends". I got someone new though.

"Show me a girl that wants to be friends, and I'll show you the guy that's fuckin' her."

bez

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 09:50:59 AM »
I been through a few.  Kinda going through one at the moment and its all fucked up.  Thing with me is I pick girls who are already with guys, so then I get caught up on the girl when I kinda know its probably not gunna happen.

The latest one is fucked up tho.  We havent spoken now for about a month and I still think about her daily.  its shit.  But as someone said before, you live and you learn, its all an experience for the next time, the do's and don'ts.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 09:54:01 AM »
I've been heart broken over thangs before, but never a girl. They've made me mad though but never got me, yet.

Chief

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 10:00:22 AM »
Thing with me is I pick girls who are already with guys

lol i hope thats not a conscious effort.

and nah, i never been heart broke.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 10:36:58 AM »
yeah, if you've never been heart-broken, you've never been in love (unless you've been with the same girl since day one) and if you've never been in love, you've been missing out on something pretty important. I've been heart-broken, not in the sitting-alone-in-my-room-crying-and-refusing-to-eat way and I never took that long to get over it, but it's happened. Actually, I'm kind of glad I've had this experience...ain't nothing wrong with fucking around (in a literal sense) but if you go through your whole life with a Too-$hort attitude, I don't envy you....

oh yeah, and all that misogynist crap is a very easy way out. Wake up, things are wayyy more complex....