Author Topic: petey pablo allbum is he dissin  (Read 493 times)

wardy

petey pablo allbum is he dissin
« on: June 12, 2007, 05:22:22 PM »
g-unit on numourous tracks? if he is its confusing as he used to be down with them, especially on thats why and one minute it sounds lie he goin at them

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Re: petey pablo allbum is he dissin
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 05:41:37 PM »
I haven't heard his album but I know he and Baby Spider had a problem, Petey was in his car and he spit at Spider but missed, then Spider grabbed Petey by the chain not knowin' who he was 'till Suge Knight showed up and told Spider "it's cool, give him a pass, that's Petey Pablo".. So maybe he's still mad at Spider for that..
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 12:09:43 AM »
Is this album worth downloading?

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 01:40:26 AM »
it ain't bad got a few nice songs

XaNdEr

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 02:03:39 AM »
I haven't heard his album but I know he and Baby Spider had a problem, Petey was in his car and he spit at Spider but missed, then Spider grabbed Petey by the chain not knowin' who he was 'till Suge Knight showed up and told Spider "it's cool, give him a pass, that's Petey Pablo".. So maybe he's still mad at Spider for that..

Lol, sounds like Spider punked his ass (no homo).

Raphael

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 07:06:55 AM »
petey pablo is a bitch

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 09:08:47 AM »
petey pablo is a bitch

what, you know him?

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 12:15:32 AM »
Well Shitty Pablo can't really diss nobody now cause someone will just diss on him being ganked for all his dough.  His manager swindled him out of lots of cash & later went on to quit.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 02:15:18 AM »
apparently Death Row changed his words around to make it sound like he was dissing them but the he didn't actually say those verses. Read it in a interview

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2007, 01:28:14 PM »
apparently Death Row changed his words around to make it sound like he was dissing them but the he didn't actually say those verses. Read it in a interview

Not true.

First of all he's not really dissing those artists, he's just being sarcastic and making fun of them a little bit that's it. Petey's acting like a bitch for saying that the song in question (In A Minute) was altered.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 03:08:54 PM »
Yeah he just says a bunch of names of people that should come and get on a track with him then says they're too scared to come to the West coast, he said it was altered though

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007, 10:40:58 PM »
Yeah he just says a bunch of names of people that should come and get on a track with him then says they're too scared to come to the West coast, he said it was altered though

Now that the track has leaked it seems Petey himself is scared that some of the artists might take offence to it...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

thisoneguy360

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 02:36:19 PM »

Now that the track has leaked it seems Petey himself is scared that some of the artists might take offence to it...

Yeah, only on a different song on that cd he said something along the lines of "diss 50, Buck and Game, why they never did anything to me" so I don't know. But since he was down with Suge I wouldn't be surprised if he had him calling out Dre, snoop, etc

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 12:30:16 AM »
But since he was down with Suge I wouldn't be surprised if he had him calling out Dre, snoop, etc

That's what probably happened.

~Loyalty Is Everything~