Author Topic: School project-Islam  (Read 292 times)

XaNdEr

Re: School project-Islam
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2007, 06:56:36 AM »
Yeah who knows what goes on inside their house, maybe they get slapped all day??? Islam isn't a culture/religion known for it's women-friendly rules. It is allowed to beat women, they should dress themselves different, but men don't etc. etc.

Why does a women need to dress and protect her "virtue" while man can dress however they want?

In western culture at least everyone is free to dress how they want. If a girl dresses like a hooker then it is her choice, i know a lot of girls who dress normal, nothing really bitchy and nothing really boring.

I think you're views on the world, religions and other people in general are really fucked up, and what the funny part is, you don't realize it yourself.  :D

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2007, 07:24:27 AM »
na wollt ihr sich bei den Moslems einschleimen?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2007, 07:24:38 AM »
Man even Daz has more intelligent talks, more entertaining too.
Bryan just admit you're still a virgin.

And another thing, how would it possible to have sex when the women has to wear these burka shits (or w.e it's called) alle day long.

That brings me to a whole other thing, how do you know who or what is under these cloaks?

No.. see actually, it's your way of life that is backwards.  In Western cultures the wives walking around looking like crap all day, and then when it's time to go out, they put on make up and dress all sexy and get excited.

A Muslim woman on the other hand, gets excited and dressed up for her husband so she looks good when he comes home for work, and she can dress as sexy as she wants around the house.  But when she goes out, she gaurds her virtue, and protects herself and other men from falling victim to lust, and instead she is treated with respect, dignity, and respected for her mind and heart.  Rather than being treated like a commodity like Western women.

I think that's hypocritical... you can't treat a woman you find attractive with respect and respect her for her mind and heart without lusting over her unless she hides everything but her eyes and shit? Maybe true, but I doubt that your way of solving that is the ultimate solution. Maybe we should just accept humans for what they are and not repress natural instincts and impulses.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elevz

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2007, 07:41:07 AM »
Maybe we should just accept humans for what they are and not repress natural instincts and impulses.

Completely off topic, but is that how you feel about child rapists and murderers? It's all in the same sinful line, just way more extreme.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2007, 07:47:46 AM »
Maybe we should just accept humans for what they are and not repress natural instincts and impulses.

Completely off topic, but is that how you feel about child rapists and murderers? It's all in the same sinful line, just way more extreme.

You bastard  ;D +1

Well, child rapists and notorious murderers are simply extremely flawed human beings, who shouldn't be. It's not legitimate. Having an inner desire to lay a woman without acting out of line because of that is, however, very legitimate. Especially if she dresses and acts purposely in order to trigger those feelings.

But if you wanna hear what I think about emotions or feelings in general, I think they can be fun and everything but at the end of the day you make the best decisions when you're unemotional as you are more rationally thinking then.

So in the end I of course do not think one should just universially live out natural instincts and impulses.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 07:49:30 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2007, 08:09:31 AM »
Man even Daz has more intelligent talks, more entertaining too.
Bryan just admit you're still a virgin.

And another thing, how would it possible to have sex when the women has to wear these burka shits (or w.e it's called) alle day long.

That brings me to a whole other thing, how do you know who or what is under these cloaks?

But when she goes out, she gaurds her virtue, and protects herself and other men from falling victim to lust, and instead she is treated with respect, dignity, and respected for her mind and heart.

you didnt say that you son of a bitch...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

XaNdEr

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2007, 11:18:32 AM »
He's just mad he's still virgin and likes to pretend stuff in his own little dreamworld. The boredom of his posts makes me throw up though.  :puke:

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2007, 04:02:55 PM »
na wollt ihr sich bei den Moslems einschleimen?

kommst du aus deutschland?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]