Author Topic: School project-Islam  (Read 848 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
School project-Islam
« on: June 13, 2007, 04:45:46 AM »
for a school project i would like to know how a real religious muslim woman spends a week...what does she have to do everyday of the week plus weekend as far as her religion is concerned...id be very grateful if someone could make a list for everyday, including maybe the prayertime and so on...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: School project-Islam
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 06:13:00 AM »
well it depends on which country she is from wat economic situation they living in.
United Arab States

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 07:13:49 AM »
well its just that i hjave to be a mulsim for one week...so what would they do in a europe country for example if they were really deep religious?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 11:18:05 AM »
well its just that i hjave to be a mulsim for one week...

Oh, shit... Good luck :D School projects getting more realistic every day.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 11:36:45 AM »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 01:35:40 PM »
well its just that i hjave to be a mulsim for one week...

Oh, shit... Good luck :D School projects getting more realistic every day.

well it was actually my and my friends idea lol, now i have to cope with it :)
[J-Live]

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 12:42:13 AM »
A Muslim woman's week:

Regular day: 

5:30  Husband wakes the family up at 5:30am.  He rubs his wife on the shoulder, and says, "Sweetheart, prayer is better than sleep.  Gratitude towards Allah shall be our first thought in the morning.  If we wake up and put Allah first, then Allah will put all of our affairs in order for the whole day." 

The woman goes downstairs and prepares a little food and drink.  While the father also gathers up the kids.  Then they meet in a prayer room.  And they all pray together at the same time, with the father leading the prayers.  Afterwards, the father asks who would like to give a reminder about Allah for the day.  The mother suggests that one of the children gives a reminder.  So after the prayer one of the children gives a reminder about Allah.  They eat a little food and drink.  Then go back to bed.

11:00 Woman wakes up, has sex with husband.  Gets ready for the day, goes to masjid to participate in community activities. 

1:30  Woman prays in masjid in the women's prayer room with all of her friends in the second congregational prayer of the day.

3:30  Woman spends some time with family, and engaging in hobies, spending time with family or having some tea with friends, or running to the store to buy something.  Sex with husband, something like that.

5:00 Woman prays 3rd prayer of the day and starts preparing food for the day, family eats together.

7:00  Woman goes for long romantic walk with husband.  They have more sex when they get back.

8:30   4th prayer of the day is prayed with family.  After the prayer, each family member discusses whatever is important to them, or concerns they have about themselves, friends or family.  The father and mother discuss, so they can try best to solve any problems and be of benefit to family and community.  Some Qu'ran is read.

10:00  Last prayer.  Children read with mother and are put to bed.  The woman and husband go have sex.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 12:56:25 AM »
How about the muslim man? By your story, it seems like he doesn't get to have a job because he's got to be at home all day, getting ready to have sex with his wife...

Shit, I would make a wonderful muslim ;)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 02:50:51 AM »
How about the muslim man? By your story, it seems like he doesn't get to have a job because he's got to be at home all day, getting ready to have sex with his wife...

Shit, I would make a wonderful muslim ;)

Well.. I was going to explain a weekday, and then a weekend, but I didn't have time for all of that.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 07:25:11 AM »
DUDE, Islam kickz ass!!!
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 07:31:43 AM »
A Muslim woman's week:

Regular day: 

5:30  Husband wakes the family up at 5:30am.  He rubs his wife on the shoulder, and says, "Sweetheart, prayer is better than sleep.  Gratitude towards Allah shall be our first thought in the morning.  If we wake up and put Allah first, then Allah will put all of our affairs in order for the whole day." 

The woman goes downstairs and prepares a little food and drink.  While the father also gathers up the kids.  Then they meet in a prayer room.  And they all pray together at the same time, with the father leading the prayers.  Afterwards, the father asks who would like to give a reminder about Allah for the day.  The mother suggests that one of the children gives a reminder.  So after the prayer one of the children gives a reminder about Allah.  They eat a little food and drink.  Then go back to bed.

11:00 Woman wakes up, has sex with husband.  Gets ready for the day, goes to masjid to participate in community activities. 

1:30  Woman prays in masjid in the women's prayer room with all of her friends in the second congregational prayer of the day.

3:30  Woman spends some time with family, and engaging in hobies, spending time with family or having some tea with friends, or running to the store to buy something.  Sex with husband, something like that.

5:00 Woman prays 3rd prayer of the day and starts preparing food for the day, family eats together.

7:00  Woman goes for long romantic walk with husband.  They have more sex when they get back.

8:30   4th prayer of the day is prayed with family.  After the prayer, each family member discusses whatever is important to them, or concerns they have about themselves, friends or family.  The father and mother discuss, so they can try best to solve any problems and be of benefit to family and community.  Some Qu'ran is read.

10:00  Last prayer.  Children read with mother and are put to bed.  The woman and husband go have sex.

ROFL  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh yes, it is one of my duties to have sex with my husband 4 times a day...wow,this is what i call a real religion!!! it just objectifies the woman as much as almost any other religion but who gives a crap right?

lol it somehow reminded me of this little joke by cartman:

http://www.allabout-sp.net/?p=raremedia/aristocrats
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 07:35:17 AM by *Z* »
[J-Live]

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 12:24:40 PM »
i'd seriously love to know how you know that bryan, plus, he never said anything about her being married

what about single muslim women?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2007, 12:43:04 PM »
What about a family with multiple wives (although I don't think that is legal in Europe)?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2007, 01:25:17 PM »
i'd seriously love to know how you know that bryan, plus, he never said anything about her being married

what about single muslim women?

true! id like to know that too...and what if she has a boyfriend?
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2007, 01:26:07 PM »
What about a family with multiple wives (although I don't think that is legal in Europe)?

naa its illegal in europe, at least in my country, would be interesting tho
[J-Live]