Author Topic: School project-Islam  (Read 847 times)

Elevz

Re: School project-Islam
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2007, 01:55:28 PM »
^^ Now that we know the Islam is all about sex, we're left with only one possible answer:

Orgies, all day long.

MC TenderLust

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2007, 03:16:27 PM »
A Muslim woman's week:

Regular day: 

5:30  Husband wakes the family up at 5:30am.  He rubs his wife on the shoulder, and says, "Sweetheart, prayer is better than sleep.  Gratitude towards Allah shall be our first thought in the morning.  If we wake up and put Allah first, then Allah will put all of our affairs in order for the whole day." 

The woman goes downstairs and prepares a little food and drink.  While the father also gathers up the kids.  Then they meet in a prayer room.  And they all pray together at the same time, with the father leading the prayers.  Afterwards, the father asks who would like to give a reminder about Allah for the day.  The mother suggests that one of the children gives a reminder.  So after the prayer one of the children gives a reminder about Allah.  They eat a little food and drink.  Then go back to bed.

11:00 Woman wakes up, has sex with husband.  Gets ready for the day, goes to masjid to participate in community activities. 

1:30  Woman prays in masjid in the women's prayer room with all of her friends in the second congregational prayer of the day.

3:30  Woman spends some time with family, and engaging in hobies, spending time with family or having some tea with friends, or running to the store to buy something.  Sex with husband, something like that.

5:00 Woman prays 3rd prayer of the day and starts preparing food for the day, family eats together.

7:00  Woman goes for long romantic walk with husband.  They have more sex when they get back.

8:30   4th prayer of the day is prayed with family.  After the prayer, each family member discusses whatever is important to them, or concerns they have about themselves, friends or family.  The father and mother discuss, so they can try best to solve any problems and be of benefit to family and community.  Some Qu'ran is read.

10:00  Last prayer.  Children read with mother and are put to bed.  The woman and husband go have sex.

stop woofin nigga, i know a bunch of muslims who the store in my neighorhood it aint like that, u like a muslim fanatic or somethin?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2007, 07:51:39 PM »

oh yes, it is one of my duties to have sex with my husband 4 times a day...wow,this is what i call a real religion!!! it just objectifies the woman as much as almost any other religion but who gives a crap right?

So now it's objectifying women for them to have sex with their husband?  So if she never has sex with her husband that somehow gives her higher virtue?  You people are backwards.

You asked for an example and I gave one.  I'm sure there are some women that have less sex, and some that have more, some that are married, and some that are unmarried, but that's all I had time for was one example.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2007, 09:43:52 AM »

oh yes, it is one of my duties to have sex with my husband 4 times a day...wow,this is what i call a real religion!!! it just objectifies the woman as much as almost any other religion but who gives a crap right?

So now it's objectifying women for them to have sex with their husband?  So if she never has sex with her husband that somehow gives her higher virtue?  You people are backwards.

You asked for an example and I gave one.  I'm sure there are some women that have less sex, and some that have more, some that are married, and some that are unmarried, but that's all I had time for was one example.

bryan you dont get it...if you tell me the duties of a muslim woman and it inclueds screwing, it actually means to me, becuz you use the term duty for that, that it is something the woman HAS to do as opposed to CHOOSES to do - this is at least how it sounds.
nonetheless thank you for the comment.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2007, 09:48:55 AM »
^^ Now that we know the Islam is all about sex, we're left with only one possible answer:

Orgies, all day long.

not bad,... my islam-week is gonna kick ass then   ;D
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Elevz

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 09:57:33 AM »

Orgies, all day long.

Shit, I never did realise you were that nasty :D

Chief

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 11:13:03 AM »
A Muslim woman's week:

Regular day: 

5:30  Husband wakes the family up at 5:30am.  He rubs his wife on the shoulder, and says, "Sweetheart, prayer is better than sleep.  Gratitude towards Allah shall be our first thought in the morning.  If we wake up and put Allah first, then Allah will put all of our affairs in order for the whole day." 

The woman goes downstairs and prepares a little food and drink.  While the father also gathers up the kids.  Then they meet in a prayer room.  And they all pray together at the same time, with the father leading the prayers.  Afterwards, the father asks who would like to give a reminder about Allah for the day.  The mother suggests that one of the children gives a reminder.  So after the prayer one of the children gives a reminder about Allah.  They eat a little food and drink.  Then go back to bed.

11:00 Woman wakes up, has sex with husband.  Gets ready for the day, goes to masjid to participate in community activities. 

1:30  Woman prays in masjid in the women's prayer room with all of her friends in the second congregational prayer of the day.

3:30  Woman spends some time with family, and engaging in hobies, spending time with family or having some tea with friends, or running to the store to buy something.  Sex with husband, something like that.

5:00 Woman prays 3rd prayer of the day and starts preparing food for the day, family eats together.

7:00  Woman goes for long romantic walk with husband.  They have more sex when they get back.

8:30   4th prayer of the day is prayed with family.  After the prayer, each family member discusses whatever is important to them, or concerns they have about themselves, friends or family.  The father and mother discuss, so they can try best to solve any problems and be of benefit to family and community.  Some Qu'ran is read.

10:00  Last prayer.  Children read with mother and are put to bed.  The woman and husband go have sex.

at first i thought you were being sarcastic with the whole schedule thing.

and yeah, "has sex with husband" does come across as more of a possession than anything else. having sex shouldnt be apart of a woman's day in that respect. sex is a given in a healthy relationship and even unhealthy ones too.

what i'm saying is sex isnt a chore like preparing food or praying.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2007, 05:37:08 AM »

Orgies, all day long.

Shit, I never did realise you were that nasty :D

you dont know me, homie ...  :banana:

8)
[J-Live]

XaNdEr

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2007, 05:45:42 AM »
Man even Daz has more intelligent talks, more entertaining too.
Bryan just admit you're still a virgin.

And another thing, how would it possible to have sex when the women has to wear these burka shits (or w.e it's called) alle day long.

That brings me to a whole other thing, how do you know who or what is under these cloaks?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2007, 06:39:23 AM »

And another thing, how would it possible to have sex when the women has to wear these burka shits (or w.e it's called) alle day long.

That brings me to a whole other thing, how do you know who or what is under these cloaks?

No.. see actually, it's your way of life that is backwards.  In Western cultures the wives walking around looking like crap all day, and then when it's time to go out, they put on make up and dress all sexy and get excited.

A Muslim woman on the other hand, gets excited and dressed up for her husband so she looks good when he comes home for work, and she can dress as sexy as she wants around the house.  But when she goes out, she gaurds her virtue, and protects herself and other men from falling victim to lust, and instead she is treated with respect, dignity, and respected for her mind and heart.  Rather than being treated like a commodity like Western women.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

XaNdEr

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2007, 06:56:36 AM »
Yeah who knows what goes on inside their house, maybe they get slapped all day??? Islam isn't a culture/religion known for it's women-friendly rules. It is allowed to beat women, they should dress themselves different, but men don't etc. etc.

Why does a women need to dress and protect her "virtue" while man can dress however they want?

In western culture at least everyone is free to dress how they want. If a girl dresses like a hooker then it is her choice, i know a lot of girls who dress normal, nothing really bitchy and nothing really boring.

I think you're views on the world, religions and other people in general are really fucked up, and what the funny part is, you don't realize it yourself.  :D

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2007, 07:24:27 AM »
na wollt ihr sich bei den Moslems einschleimen?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2007, 07:24:38 AM »

No.. see actually, it's your way of life that is backwards.  In Western cultures the wives walking around looking like crap all day, and then when it's time to go out, they put on make up and dress all sexy and get excited.

A Muslim woman on the other hand, gets excited and dressed up for her husband so she looks good when he comes home for work, and she can dress as sexy as she wants around the house.  But when she goes out, she gaurds her virtue, and protects herself and other men from falling victim to lust, and instead she is treated with respect, dignity, and respected for her mind and heart.  Rather than being treated like a commodity like Western women.

I think that's hypocritical... you can't treat a woman you find attractive with respect and respect her for her mind and heart without lusting over her unless she hides everything but her eyes and shit? Maybe true, but I doubt that your way of solving that is the ultimate solution. Maybe we should just accept humans for what they are and not repress natural instincts and impulses.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elevz

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2007, 07:41:07 AM »
Maybe we should just accept humans for what they are and not repress natural instincts and impulses.

Completely off topic, but is that how you feel about child rapists and murderers? It's all in the same sinful line, just way more extreme.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2007, 07:47:46 AM »
Maybe we should just accept humans for what they are and not repress natural instincts and impulses.

Completely off topic, but is that how you feel about child rapists and murderers? It's all in the same sinful line, just way more extreme.

You bastard  ;D +1

Well, child rapists and notorious murderers are simply extremely flawed human beings, who shouldn't be. It's not legitimate. Having an inner desire to lay a woman without acting out of line because of that is, however, very legitimate. Especially if she dresses and acts purposely in order to trigger those feelings.

But if you wanna hear what I think about emotions or feelings in general, I think they can be fun and everything but at the end of the day you make the best decisions when you're unemotional as you are more rationally thinking then.

So in the end I of course do not think one should just universially live out natural instincts and impulses.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 07:49:30 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin