Author Topic: Guys, would you still marry...  (Read 478 times)

Chief

Re: Guys, would you still marry...
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2007, 10:41:49 PM »
yeah man, if i was loaded i wouldnt care how nice the booty or rack is, i'd be gettin a pre-nup for sure.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2007, 12:22:24 AM »
I think if you're serious about marrying a girl, the last thing you wanna talk about before the marriage is a pre-nup... therefore, don't show off your money and be humble, and if a girl still goes for you she probably isn't a golddigger..s
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2007, 12:25:02 AM »
Tom Leykis is a jackass...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 02:15:14 AM »
fool is not what I meant by naive. Naive is like....expecting better of the world than what it actually is, a form or symptom of innocence.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2007, 07:43:30 AM »
fool is not what I meant by naive. Naive is like....expecting better of the world than what it actually is, a form or symptom of innocence.

-T

yeah that would be an accurate definition

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 12:20:59 PM »

-T

true. I guess you may be able to say that about me. I just also think if you're really in love with a girl, and wanna get married, a pre-nup may not be the best thing to say or recommend lol

also let me say that right now i'm with a girl that has been my best friend for like the past 10 yrs...we grew up 2gether you know. i guess i just feel like i can trust her since i've practically known her my whole life
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2007, 12:44:19 PM »
i tell my girlfriend of 5 years that shes gonna sign a pre-nup all the time. fuck that i got way to much shit under my name
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2007, 03:23:31 PM »

-T

true. I guess you may be able to say that about me. I just also think if you're really in love with a girl, and wanna get married, a pre-nup may not be the best thing to say or recommend lol

also let me say that right now i'm with a girl that has been my best friend for like the past 10 yrs...we grew up 2gether you know. i guess i just feel like i can trust her since i've practically known her my whole life

that's dope. still, have to watch for yourself. she doesn't have to take it offensively. the last woman I was with was one of my best friends for 5 years when the shit hit the fan with us.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2007, 03:38:42 PM »
^^ ive been tellin her for years thats shes gonna sign one if we decide to get married
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2007, 04:00:40 PM »

-T

that's dope. still, have to watch for yourself. she doesn't have to take it offensively. the last woman I was with was one of my best friends for 5 years when the shit hit the fan with us.

-T

fucked up man
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2007, 05:12:27 PM »

-T

-T

fucked up man

why?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 12:03:32 AM »
I'm an avid Leykis 101 listener. That man is a genius. I probably won't get married. If I do, I'm definitely not having kids.
My Future Wife:

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 01:18:14 AM »
Lunatic, you are THE homey, don't doubt it and don't take this as an insult because good friends used to say this to me but naive is not the last word I would use to describe you and you should be careful.

-T

what's that mean? lol
It's some mystical talk. LOL.

lol what's naive?
When u tell abitch,hey i got some candy ...and she says really!!can i have some.and you say suuuure ;)...the bitch is naive.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2007, 01:20:05 AM »
me getting :nawty: married..

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2007, 01:24:05 AM »
I'm an avid Leykis 101 listener. That man is a genius. I probably won't get married. If I do, I'm definitely not having kids.

www.intellectualwhores.com

www.laddertheory.com

all you need^^

Leykis just dwells on the concepts more.

-T

westcoastavengers.com