Author Topic: Whats the name of your strip clubs  (Read 1383 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Whats the name of your strip clubs
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2007, 04:01:32 PM »
Your main claim to not being a bitch is that I post here a lot from my work...PATHETIC.

I get paid to expose you as a bitch, my son.

You know what really matters son? When you log on Dubcc ( which is the majority of your day ), you think about me. When you wake up and sleep, you think about me, you how I can tell? Because of the karma shit. On top of that EVERYBODY in the sports section clowns you due to your lack of knowledge, and your love for another man (cmon get off Kobe's dick, he wont even be on LA in a few weeks ). You hold NO weight here and you have nobody backing you up. Spargeez is a 17 year old boy, I would expect this from him, but you CLAIM to be a man. What kind of man beefs over the net?

Yes, PhillyBITCH...I think about you all day long. I dunno why, your online persona is just so amazing, man...I just wish I could one day become a man who deletes his account because people don't like him online. Bravo!

LOL@people clowning me for lack of knowledge...Do you even know what lack of knowledge is, you dumb piece of shit? The only beefs I've ever had in the sports section were over difference of opinion, idiot...But what does this have to do with you being a bitch? Nice way to sway the flow of things. Reminds me of something only a bitch would do...Furthermore, I'd like to prove that you're a bitch even more by offering you to put your money where your mouth is. $100 says Kobe stays in LA (same bet I have going with Bay Area Jat)...Or are you too bitch?

Thought so.

Why would it matter, if I lost, you wouldnt get paid anyways. Your a bitch, but you probably wouldn't pay me either. I don't think your moms is gonna shell out $100 for you just cause u lost a bet. How bout we bet accounts over it? Or is Dubcc too big a part of your life? If your not bitch holla at me throught the PM'S ( so no more attention whoring for you ), and we will work out a real bet. Now again, what kind of "man" starts beefs and calls people bitches over the net? You can say what u want, but I AM on your mind all day, I never said I was an amazing poster, but you spend the majority of the day watching the clock to lower my karma.  If that don't make u a bitch, I dunno what is. You won't own up to the bitch shit you do though would you. And you STILL DODGE half the quetsions I ask you. Also, what kind of "man" calls other people names? Please answer, kid. This will the last time I put you in your place, from now on I'ma ignore you like EVERYONE does.

I wouldn't get paid if you lost? See, so you admit to being a bitch...LOL. I have the same bet going on with Bay Area Jat as we speak. Unlike you, I'm not a bitch, cuz if I lose and Kobe gets traded, he will get the money. As you speak, you seem more and more bitch. Deleting accounts isn't a "a real bet", pussy. Put your MONEY where your mouth is. I know accounts doesn't mean shit to you, since you've deleted your account when you knew you were a bitch in the past...Also, Seeing you bitch and moan is well worth pressing that -1 every time I see your name, which takes no time out of my life, as your bitch ass like to make it seem...Almost as bad as tryna get on someone for having sweaty palms. You're bitch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2007, 04:02:38 PM »
You are a BITCH. Point blank.

so are you, so you two should be good friends.

Tommy, it's time to take your pills...happier yet?

is that the best you can do... why not go dig up some threads from 4-5 years ago.

Sorry, loser. I knew your name would come up if I entered "life sucks" into a WCC search.

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2007, 05:47:20 PM »
A few years back I went to Sunset Blvd to the "Body Shop' dont know if it's still there...went only one time and saw Ed O'Bannon and Toby Bailey...I think I was the last person on earth to see them fools cause they dissapeared after that. When I was stationed in Missouri we used to hit up the "Million Dollar Ranch" dope spot too.
WestCoast 4 Life!!