Author Topic: Whats the name of your strip clubs  (Read 1374 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Whats the name of your strip clubs
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2007, 10:48:33 AM »
^ Of all places?

They're known for being the worst strip club town in the country...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2007, 10:51:52 AM »
Eww. Nasty.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2007, 10:53:39 AM »
^Yea...The strippers look like your sig+avatar.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2007, 11:12:18 AM »
^ Like men? That's some nasty shit. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2007, 11:21:46 AM »
^ Like men? That's some nasty shit. :grumpy:

Men? Don't give 'em the benefit of the doubt...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2007, 11:27:01 AM »
Why? You done been to one?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2007, 11:36:16 AM »
Why? You done been to one?

I been done one to

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2007, 11:45:48 AM »
You got it backwards my nigga..

I done been to one.

I feel sorry you, hope you didn't waste ya ones.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2007, 11:47:46 AM »
LMAO

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2007, 11:48:59 AM »
You crack me up my man.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2007, 06:20:46 PM »
King of Diamonds, Rick's Caberet, Shieks

Too bad in Minnesota, if they serve alcohol, they can only go topless. :(

That's suprising they go that far, in Jersey: alcohol served=no boobies at all.

That's pretty weak. If I'm gonna drop a $20 for a lapdance, I at least want some titties in my face. Of course, Minnesota is so conservative, we can't even smoke cigarettes outside of our houses, buy fireworks aside from sparklers, or buy booze past 10pm (3.2 in gas stations and grocery stores) or on sundays, I'm surprised we even have strip clubs at all.

The spots that do serve alcohol usually don't offer lapdances. You'd have to have some serious game to pull it off.

^What does GAME have to do with pulling strippers? Have you ever been in a strip club? LOL.

To get a LAPDANCE in a strip club that serves ALCOHOL, you need to have game to get it, because in C NJ, they are not offered. Your comprehension skills suck kiddo. BTW, does your finger ever get tired from hitting the diss button all day? See what I mean about the constant disrespect?

Moron, if it's not offered, strippers wouldn't do it. Strippers don't care about game, dumbfuck, they care about MONEY. If you had half a brain, I wouldn't need to tell you this. And I haven't touched your karma in a long ass time, around the last time you cried about it and blamed me. But now since you're whining over it again like a little bitch, get prepared for karmatic despression, son. :-*

LOL at karmatic depression, I would LOVE to see how badly you have it in the real world. As far as what your saying about the strip clubs, I understand your POV, I've seen the picture of you, and money would be YOUR only option, so you as far as yourself, you speak truth kiddo. But I guarantee people can get lapdances without spending anything extra, I just don;t think ud be able to understand how so it's theres no point in explaining.

LOL@talking about what I can get with the retarded looking fees you pull. And I have it just terrible in the real world, Phillyboy...Hope that helps you sleep. :)

Unless girls are feeling the Adam Goldberg look, then I think I'm pretty accurate.

I dunno what you're babbling about, son...Israeli look >>>>>>>> Hick look.

The Hebrew Hammer lol....btw, there are no hicks where I'm at, youd have to go further south.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2007, 08:25:34 PM »
I don't go too much in L.A., but I know a little bit about the clubs there...and there are definitely some rules out there. From what I see, they don't serve alcohol at the 18+ ones that are fully nude, unless it's in a different room. I have been to a few 21+ that served alcohol, and I think the girls got fully nude.

As for lap dances...I've NEVER been to one in L.A. that didn't allow touching. I've been to about six or so, and they all allowed touching, with some grabbing your hands and puttin them places, and some charging higher if you want to touch. If I ever do go, it's to Barbary Coast and Starz because they are in walking distance from me...and I have probably been to XXX or whatever it's called right by the airport on Aviation and Century a good number of times....thinkin of that, I remember gettin drunk with a female and goin there, that was classic LOL.

I try to stay outta them though...it's only fun to go with homeboys so you can clown females and all that. It's no point in payin to see naked females anymore though, it was cool in HS.

Chief

« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2007, 08:52:13 PM »
I've NEVER been to one in L.A. that didn't allow touching.

what???

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2007, 08:48:11 AM »
Showgirls, White House & Mermaid Bar are the main ones in Auckland. Fully nude, and you're allowed to touch just not down there.

Haven't been in ages.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2007, 04:07:40 PM »
King of Diamonds, Rick's Caberet, Shieks

Too bad in Minnesota, if they serve alcohol, they can only go topless. :(

That's suprising they go that far, in Jersey: alcohol served=no boobies at all.

That's pretty weak. If I'm gonna drop a $20 for a lapdance, I at least want some titties in my face. Of course, Minnesota is so conservative, we can't even smoke cigarettes outside of our houses, buy fireworks aside from sparklers, or buy booze past 10pm (3.2 in gas stations and grocery stores) or on sundays, I'm surprised we even have strip clubs at all.

The spots that do serve alcohol usually don't offer lapdances. You'd have to have some serious game to pull it off.

^What does GAME have to do with pulling strippers? Have you ever been in a strip club? LOL.

To get a LAPDANCE in a strip club that serves ALCOHOL, you need to have game to get it, because in C NJ, they are not offered. Your comprehension skills suck kiddo. BTW, does your finger ever get tired from hitting the diss button all day? See what I mean about the constant disrespect?

Moron, if it's not offered, strippers wouldn't do it. Strippers don't care about game, dumbfuck, they care about MONEY. If you had half a brain, I wouldn't need to tell you this. And I haven't touched your karma in a long ass time, around the last time you cried about it and blamed me. But now since you're whining over it again like a little bitch, get prepared for karmatic despression, son. :-*

LOL at karmatic depression, I would LOVE to see how badly you have it in the real world. As far as what your saying about the strip clubs, I understand your POV, I've seen the picture of you, and money would be YOUR only option, so you as far as yourself, you speak truth kiddo. But I guarantee people can get lapdances without spending anything extra, I just don;t think ud be able to understand how so it's theres no point in explaining.

LOL@talking about what I can get with the retarded looking fees you pull. And I have it just terrible in the real world, Phillyboy...Hope that helps you sleep. :)

Unless girls are feeling the Adam Goldberg look, then I think I'm pretty accurate.

I dunno what you're babbling about, son...Israeli look >>>>>>>> Hick look.

The Hebrew Hammer lol....btw, there are no hicks where I'm at, youd have to go further south.

LOL@hick in denial.