Author Topic: Whats the name of your strip clubs  (Read 1433 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: Whats the name of your strip clubs
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2007, 12:04:21 PM »
^^^ What's a hick then Elior?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2007, 12:35:59 PM »

I dunno, try asking the reflection in your banjo...

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2007, 12:44:28 PM »

Still not making sense, I think youre referring to a southern stereotype, represtenting a poor, toothless white person, but your jokes are soooo bad you need to clarify. Everything I say about you is based on fact, how bout u give it a try for once.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2007, 01:57:16 PM »
LOL@thinking you have to be from the south to be a hick.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2007, 02:16:41 PM »
I know of two places where I live now. They didn't waste their imagination with the names though, or maybe they wanted to make it obvious for the customers or something.

Near my apartment is PUSSYCAT and another one is BIG TITS. (How you gonna make it more obvious than that?)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2007, 02:22:29 PM »

You don't even know what a hick is kid, and you don't hide your lack of knowledge well either. LOL at you staying online all day just lower my karma on the hour. Maybe you should go to a strip club or something.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2007, 06:28:08 PM »
 :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2007, 06:29:27 PM »

You don't even know what a hick is kid, and you don't hide your lack of knowledge well either. LOL at you staying online all day just lower my karma on the hour. Maybe you should go to a strip club or something.
:laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2007, 01:30:17 PM »

I definitely know what a hick is...You would too if you could step out of denial, son.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2007, 01:39:36 PM »

I definitely know what a hick is...You would too if you could step out of denial, son.

Maybe be I'd agree with u if you knew what a hick was kiddo, but you don't. BTW how are your parents?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2007, 05:07:57 PM »

Maybe be I'd agree with u if you knew what a hick was kiddo, but you don't. BTW how are your parents?

they're doing just fine, son.

Sparegeez

« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2007, 09:54:48 PM »
Ok tittytoy why did you have to delete your account? You never answer that question so answer it now.

It's your homie Sparegeez by the way

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2007, 10:20:24 PM »
Ok tittytoy why did you have to delete your account? You never answer that question so answer it now.

Ah, Sparegeez, how u doin fuckboy  ;D

I was originally going to delete my account if Game went platinum in 6 weeks, since when I said he wouldnt, everyone called me crazy. Of course, I was right, but I would deleting my account before it even happened because of all the bs going on. After the kid made the thread about me, I could have/did continue to post here, but a few ( not everyone ) people were talking shit ( these people are pretty much all pathetic, I was getting pissed off ) and the Dipcc/Game dickriding shit was getting way out of hand. Around January, I got my own computer, so I made a whole new account. I only stopped posting for a few weeks I think. Everyone pretty much figured out who I was within a week or so, you & NIK are the ONLY ones who still bitch about it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2007, 10:23:06 PM »

I was originally going to delete my account if Game went platinum in 6 weeks, since when I said he wouldnt, everyone called me crazy. Of course, I was right, but I would deleting my account before it even happened because of all the bs going on. After the kid made the thread about me, I could have/did continue to post here, but a few ( not everyone ) people were talking shit ( these people are pretty much all pathetic, I was getting pissed off ) and the Dipcc/Game dickriding shit was getting way out of hand. Around January, I got my own computer, so I made a whole new account. I only stopped posting for a few weeks I think. Everyone pretty much figured out who I was within a week or so, you & NIK are the ONLY ones who still bitch about it.

In other words you got your feelings hurt so you left crying and then you came back when you thought people would forget all about it right?  :D

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2007, 10:39:01 PM »

In other words you got your feelings hurt so you left crying and then you came back when you thought people would forget all about it right?  :D

Not at all, I left because wasn't feeling the forum, and came back when some of the trash filtered out.  I'm not the first to do it either. I also got snitched on too by someone, if I remember correctly. Again, everybody knows who I am, you and NIK are stiill the ONLY ones who actually had a problem. Stop playing yourself and let it go kid. At least stop wasting forum space and holla at me through the PM's, that is unless your just doing this for attention.