Author Topic: Whats the name of your strip clubs  (Read 1384 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Whats the name of your strip clubs
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2007, 06:22:10 AM »
another thread that went left. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2007, 12:28:45 PM »
I wasn't gunna post this, but Phillybitch is a liar...

The reason I don't wanna reveal who I am is cause nobody ( I guess mostly the dipcc peeps ) didnt like me. It's crazy how when you present yourself in a different how people will treat u.

My karma was like -60 when i originally left, that was over 1000 posts. I got less than 400 posts and 12 karma already.

Sparegeez

« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2007, 12:33:38 PM »
I wasn't gunna post this, but Phillybitch is a liar...

The reason I don't wanna reveal who I am is cause nobody ( I guess mostly the dipcc peeps ) didnt like me. It's crazy how when you present yourself in a different how people will treat u.

My karma was like -60 when i originally left, that was over 1000 posts. I got less than 400 posts and 12 karma already.

Damn, there's nothing Phillyboy can say now.

I'm just wondering, but are you still with that one lunatic looking female?

Da Bloodz

« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2007, 12:35:31 PM »
BIG RED PLATINUM PLUS FINE BITCH SHOWPLACE  IN MY LUXURY SUITE HOLLA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2007, 12:37:32 PM »

^^Disgusting human being, huh? This one's a keeper...

The reason I don't wanna reveal who I am is cause nobody didnt like me.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2007, 12:42:48 PM »

Still don't matter, your still the ONLY 2 hating. Spargeez, I bet your sweating all over your compter hittin that diss button every hour lol.

Sparegeez

« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2007, 12:45:00 PM »

Still don't matter, your still the ONLY 2 hating. Spargeez, I bet your sweating all over your compter hittin that diss button every hour lol.

Dogg, I haven't even dissed you yet. LOL. Look I'll diss you right now and drop your karma from -39 to -40. Watch closely tittytoy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2007, 12:46:20 PM »
Poor Phillybitch...He thought his karma was gunna stay positive if he hid his indentity. :-\

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2007, 12:49:13 PM »

Dogg, I haven't even dissed you yet. LOL. Look I'll diss you right now and drop your karma from -39 to -40. Watch closely tittytoy.

I know that's bullshit kid, misery loves company, maybe you 2 can get me down to your -200, maybe even NIK's level one day. U ever notice how my karma quickly goes UP when you 2 arent around? I guarantee you 2 are the only ones doing it, if it is anyone else, there more pussy than you 2 for admitting it. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2007, 01:02:39 PM »

I know that's bullshit kid, misery loves company, maybe you 2 can get me down to your -200, maybe even NIK's level one day. U ever notice how my karma quickly goes UP when you 2 arent around? I guarantee you 2 are the only ones doing it, if it is anyone else, there more pussy than you 2 for admitting it. 8)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2007, 01:07:35 PM »

Finally you admit. But your still pussy for hitting it ever hour you are on here and you don't admit it. And you do it to many others as well.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2007, 03:07:35 PM »

Finally you admit. But your still pussy for hitting it ever hour you are on here and you don't admit it. And you do it to many others as well.

Take a hint...quit making it so obvious that your karma gets to you so much. :'(

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2007, 03:09:01 PM »

Take a hint...quit making it so obvious that your karma gets to you so much. :'(

What hint? That you and Sparegeez lower my karma every hour?  I'll speak on my karma as long as I know who dropping it and not admitting too it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2007, 03:28:35 PM »

What hint? That you and Sparegeez lower my karma every hour?  I'll speak on my karma as long as I know who dropping it and not admitting too it.

Crying over karma and blaming others=bitch-made move number 1. Then you wonder why people call you PhillyBITCH.

Sparegeez

« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2007, 03:29:29 PM »
I think it's time.