Author Topic: Whats the name of your strip clubs  (Read 1359 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: Whats the name of your strip clubs
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2007, 03:32:34 PM »
Damn, there's nothing Phillyboy can say now.

I'm just wondering, but are you still with that one lunatic looking female?

^^Disgusting human being, huh? This one's a keeper...

The reason I don't wanna reveal who I am is cause nobody didnt like me.

Still don't matter, your still the ONLY 2 hating. Spargeez, I bet your sweating all over your compter hittin that diss button every hour lol.

Dogg, I haven't even dissed you yet. LOL. Look I'll diss you right now and drop your karma from -39 to -40. Watch closely tittytoy.

I know that's bullshit kid, misery loves company, maybe you 2 can get me down to your -200, maybe even NIK's level one day. U ever notice how my karma quickly goes UP when you 2 arent around? I guarantee you 2 are the only ones doing it, if it is anyone else, there more pussy than you 2 for admitting it. 8)

Finally you admit. But your still pussy for hitting it ever hour you are on here and you don't admit it. And you do it to many others as well.

Take a hint...quit making it so obvious that your karma gets to you so much. :'(

What hint? That you and Sparegeez lower my karma every hour?  I'll speak on my karma as long as I know who dropping it and not admitting too it.

Crying over karma and blaming others=bitch-made move number 1. Then you wonder why people call you PhillyBITCH.

Really, how am I crying? Answer that know it all? Blaimng others is wrong in your eyes, you do NOTHING but throw dirt on other peoples names on this forum. Only 2 homos on this site call me that, and they are among the least respected people here.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2007, 03:53:22 PM »
You are a BITCH. Point blank. I don't usually judge people online, and I didn't even care if you were a bitch back when everyone used to say it, but you've been lying non-stop to make yourself seem cool (check the "fight" thread). you were the one who started slobbering all over my nuts out of nowhere once again, even before I knew you were Phillybitch. Get a life and stop crying about your karma, bitchel. :'(

herpes

« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2007, 06:13:46 PM »
You are a BITCH. Point blank.

so are you, so you two should be good friends.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2007, 07:43:34 PM »
You are a BITCH. Point blank. I don't usually judge people online, and I didn't even care if you were a bitch back when everyone used to say it, but you've been lying non-stop to make yourself seem cool (check the "fight" thread). you were the one who started slobbering all over my nuts out of nowhere once again, even before I knew you were Phillybitch. Get a life and stop crying about your karma, bitchel. :'(

What on earth are you talking about. You edited what I said and you know it. Dude anybody who spends as much time online as you do has no right to call anyone a bitch. And looks like I'm NOT the only one who thinks so. Oh yeah, another question you like to dodge, explain how I'm crying?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2007, 10:34:26 AM »

Tommy, it's time to take your pills...happier yet?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2007, 10:36:20 AM »

What on earth are you talking about. You edited what I said and you know it. Dude anybody who spends as much time online as you do has no right to call anyone a bitch. And looks like I'm NOT the only one who thinks so. Oh yeah, another question you like to dodge, explain how I'm crying?

I edited what you said? WHAT A LYING PIECE OF SHIT...Only a PhillyBITCH would lie about something that can be proven to seem less like a bitch. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2007, 10:38:49 AM »
Your main claim to not being a bitch is that I post here a lot from my work...PATHETIC.

I get paid to expose you as a bitch, my son.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2007, 12:10:30 PM »
Both of u tricks shut the fuck up,and pass me the joint. :laugh:

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2007, 12:24:50 PM »
Your main claim to not being a bitch is that I post here a lot from my work...PATHETIC.

You know what really matters son? When you log on Dubcc ( which is the majority of your day ), you think about me. When you wake up and sleep, you think about me, you how I can tell? Because of the karma shit. On top of that EVERYBODY in the sports section clowns you due to your lack of knowledge, and your love for another man (cmon get off Kobe's dick, he wont even be on LA in a few weeks ). You hold NO weight here and you have nobody backing you up. Spargeez is a 17 year old boy, I would expect this from him, but you CLAIM to be a man. What kind of man beefs over the net?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2007, 12:44:43 PM »

You know what really matters son? When you log on Dubcc ( which is the majority of your day ), you think about me. When you wake up and sleep, you think about me, you how I can tell? Because of the karma shit. On top of that EVERYBODY in the sports section clowns you due to your lack of knowledge, and your love for another man (cmon get off Kobe's dick, he wont even be on LA in a few weeks ). You hold NO weight here and you have nobody backing you up. Spargeez is a 17 year old boy, I would expect this from him, but you CLAIM to be a man. What kind of man beefs over the net?

Yes, PhillyBITCH...I think about you all day long. I dunno why, your online persona is just so amazing, man...I just wish I could one day become a man who deletes his account because people don't like him online. Bravo!

LOL@people clowning me for lack of knowledge...Do you even know what lack of knowledge is, you dumb piece of shit? The only beefs I've ever had in the sports section were over difference of opinion, idiot...But what does this have to do with you being a bitch? Nice way to sway the flow of things. Reminds me of something only a bitch would do...Furthermore, I'd like to prove that you're a bitch even more by offering you to put your money where your mouth is. $100 says Kobe stays in LA (same bet I have going with Bay Area Jat)...Or are you too bitch?

Thought so.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2007, 01:01:06 PM »
Im a die hard (SIXER, and GRIZZLY)fan.but do you really think kobis gonna stay?cause its a very big chance he will go to a contender...LA needs to pick up KG.yet kobe is searching for Mr.WESS down in Memphis watch. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2007, 02:43:36 PM »
^^Kobe is staying...PeACe

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2007, 03:08:56 PM »

Yes, PhillyBITCH...I think about you all day long. I dunno why, your online persona is just so amazing, man...I just wish I could one day become a man who deletes his account because people don't like him online. Bravo!

LOL@people clowning me for lack of knowledge...Do you even know what lack of knowledge is, you dumb piece of shit? The only beefs I've ever had in the sports section were over difference of opinion, idiot...But what does this have to do with you being a bitch? Nice way to sway the flow of things. Reminds me of something only a bitch would do...Furthermore, I'd like to prove that you're a bitch even more by offering you to put your money where your mouth is. $100 says Kobe stays in LA (same bet I have going with Bay Area Jat)...Or are you too bitch?

Thought so.

Why would it matter, if I lost, you wouldnt get paid anyways. Your a bitch, but you probably wouldn't pay me either. I don't think your moms is gonna shell out $100 for you just cause u lost a bet. How bout we bet accounts over it? Or is Dubcc too big a part of your life? If your not bitch holla at me throught the PM'S ( so no more attention whoring for you ), and we will work out a real bet. Now again, what kind of "man" starts beefs and calls people bitches over the net? You can say what u want, but I AM on your mind all day, I never said I was an amazing poster, but you spend the majority of the day watching the clock to lower my karma.  If that don't make u a bitch, I dunno what is. You won't own up to the bitch shit you do though would you. And you STILL DODGE half the quetsions I ask you. Also, what kind of "man" calls other people names? Please answer, kid. This will the last time I put you in your place, from now on I'ma ignore you like EVERYONE does.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2007, 03:09:24 PM »
Im a die hard (SIXER, and GRIZZLY)fan.but do you really think kobis gonna stay?cause its a very big chance he will go to a contender...LA needs to pick up KG.yet kobe is searching for Mr.WESS down in Memphis watch. ;)

Damn u got it bad Hempy. :(

herpes

« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2007, 03:24:10 PM »

Tommy, it's time to take your pills...happier yet?

is that the best you can do... why not go dig up some threads from 4-5 years ago.